Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAAAAAAAAAFFFPPPT

They require as much athletisim and skill as soccer

yes, of course

look at this incredible e-athlete

God i wish that was me

mid-day boners when everyone is around for Chrismas is not good.

>are you winning, son?

>le play for 30 seconds and rest for 12 minutes of commercials sport
>le hit a ball with a bat once every 40 minutes and pretty much rest for the remain of the 3 hours sport
>le play for 30 minutes while resting in the bench multiple times, not counting 4 intervals and a lot of time outs

Based

Sports sure, but I would not consider professional gamers athletes. I don't believe that pro gamers even want to consider themselves athletes. Its just something that media is trying to push on to them to stir controversy.

Seriously, what the fuck was he doing?

I was there that year.

Literally what?

humiliating

isn’t it obvious?

His legs were fucked up with some fungus or virus and if he jumped off, he would have probably shattered his legs.

gridiron, baseball and basketball you dumb leaf

still more athletic than a divegrasser

>implying I care about any of those 56% sports

Yeah, I love Mass Effect

He dropped something and was trying to pick it up from under her seat. Poor guy did nuffin. Fuck you assholes.

Is this real? Fucking disgusting

He posted pics of it online. Too disgusting to show.

mad skills

you took those out all you have is a bunch of figure skaters trying to hit a puck with a stick

I would have done the same

>too disgusting
Reddit!

>Too disgusting to show

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

the whole video clip is more enlightening. he's getting a bag or something out from under his chair. he's a fatass who can't just reach down bending over in his seat to grab it.

No they are not they are Esports, i would be honestly pissed if they included it in sports. Nobody wants it to be there except hardcore lefties and sjws who want to ruin tradition and basically everything.
I just love faggots like you who think that esports are fatasses couch gamers who play dungeon and dragons. you are acting like a faggot and people like you are worse than boomers. Real esport games are CSGO Dota and Lol, check those pro matches out and you will see that it is a legitimate deal.

imma need sauce

sure

please source

Do Americans have trouble reading?

>Took less than 10 seconds to find because I can read
>I'll probably get banned for posting it

'HORNPUB'.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph55889e7890505

Enjoy, I guess

>bunch of figure skaters

Which also takes more athletisim and skill than passgrass

Name of this semen demon?

How does the site name tell you the source, you absolutely retarded bong?

See (also me) you lazy, fat cunt

>Falling for the "I dropped something" trick
Mongs.

Only /FIFA/, and you can tell it really is a sport because its more active than 97% of the threads on Sup Forums. And before you say Sup Forums is dead, consider there are boards out there like Sup Forums and /x/.

What is the source of this? Anyone know? Is there a full video of this event?

Fuuuuck, imagine her ass in your face and he soles clasping your head..... giv facesit gf pls

SEETHING

Can you not read the replies before yours?

And to answer your question OP, no. They're for children and pathetic man children. It's okay to play them from time to time when you have a legitimate reason to not be improving your life but they're a time waste and anyone playing them right now needs to stop.

WHEEZING

This seems like one of those things that's better in concept than practice
Can't be comfortable for anybody

Is Sup Forums coming back to its golden age? where the fuck are the mods at?? This fucking thread is amazing

are patrician films sports?

>the absolute state of brazils rectum

yes it requires more skill than handegg

>golden age
just european hours lad thats all

source on this woman?

europoor Sup Forums is nothing but divegrass. theres no shitposting. Sup Forums will truly be back once power rankings are common again

flawless american logic right here

Funny coming from a Chilean dwarf.

Uhhh, yeah I did. Not one person mentioned the source of the video. Did *you* read the replies?