Did any of you catch this? I completely forgot about it by the time I saw Logan...

Did any of you catch this? I completely forgot about it by the time I saw Logan. Do you think Mangold knew he would end it this way when was filming The Wolverine?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/moviepilot.com/posts/4222508/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=RrB_sr77_wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ol alien looking ass.

You forgot the part where she says "it wasn't beating..."

This was the scene in the same movie when Wolverine takes the robot thing off his heart and revives seconds later.

Did you stop watching the movie after this scene?

Fug. Mangold is a hack.

Mangold literally said on Twitter that this was foreshadowing.

Show me that tweet...if you're so great.

google.com/amp/s/moviepilot.com/posts/4222508/amp
It's linked in this article. The tweet is about a week ago.

Well shock my mouth, I'll eat that crow and take seconds.

He's a hack of the highest order. He basically has the asian chick spell it out in The Wolverine "This is is, this is what I saw" and then you have Wolverine, with his heart, not beating, in his hand.

>Somehow Mangold knew, back then how a movie that wasn't even in anyone's mind, would end.

You fucking idiots

I watched the wolverine after Logan and I immediately thought of that.

It's so sweet but much more sad ;_;

The Wolverine had the potential to be a good comic book movie. Wolverine felt more like his comic book self and the story was interesting in its own way - although character motivations were convoluted. And the end fight was stupid. It had some terrible scenes though, the fight on the train was flat out retarded.
Logan was great overall though. No complaints with that one desu.

Also "in room like this"

????

But great movie

Mangold is a filthy jew hack confirmed.

she was talking about his actual heart though.

maybe logan director knew this and wanted to work it into this by replacing the heart with his "heart" x-23, but it doesn't fit.

Shit like the train scene was why Mangold stood up to the studio and demanded shit like dropping Sinister as the main villain.

He was just lucky that Jackman and Stewart had his back.

The Wolverine sucked because of the same reason BvS sucked; the director adapted a story they probably didn't even read.

Yeah. I mean after that "nice easter egg" in twitter it's just meh when you actually know how it was.

Thougs The Wolverine is good.

This fucking scene man: youtube.com/watch?v=RrB_sr77_wM

That scene was great. I liked pretty much everything about The Wolverine but the reptile woman, the redhead, and the final fight. I thought it was a very enjoyable action movie.

Fucking same.

Thought redhead was just ok for me. Viper was meh and Silver Samurai was ok. Thought Shingen fight could have been great ending to this movie.

Maybe Fox wanted "capeshit" ending? Logan got what we deserve on this genre.

The Wolverine Extended Cut is good movie. Best X-Men afre Logan and maybe Deadpool...

Do you have any idea how dumb you sound? This isn't taking a quiz in school without reading the chapter. This is making a multimillion dollar film. Of course they read the fucking material you virgin.

I'm not familar with this, could you elaborate?

The comment wasn't meant to be taken literally, you spaz, you've never heard of hyperbole? You probably believe everything you read on the internet. Of course they read it, they're just fucking incapable of structuring a 90 minute movie from a simple comic book with +20 years of history behind it, 60 years in the case of Batman.

Use Sinister in one shot movie?

Also Sinister is meh. They fucked up Apocalypse so Sinister is fuckued anyway.

Bryan Cranston was supposed to be playing Sinister.

...that wasn't a hyperbole...you can't be serious. I'm blown the fuck away if you think that was a hyperbole. You're the biggest fucking moron that more than likely overuses "literally" like a uneducated faggot you are.

ayy lmao

I hope they don't use Ultimate Mister Sinister.

:D

They use this for sure. It's Fox

I'm not fuckin done with you, dipshit. You better take your tail from between your legs and come back here (:that was a hyperbole:)

Just rewatched The Wolverine. The whole movie was such a fucking drag. It's any wonder it never pops up in any discussions.
Looking forward to Logan though.

No, that was a metaphor (not him btw)

Hyperbole is extreme exaggeration

>Just rewatched The Wolverine. The whole movie was such a fucking drag. It's any wonder it never pops up in any discussions.

? Okay...

The Wolverine is first Logan character movie and does it almous right. Now Logan is great Logan movie.

Incorrect.

Feel free to provide some more examples of what you think hyperbole is

I liked it a lot but I can definitely see why you wouldn't. It was a very flawed film.