Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMsQlfvBrht/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how it feels to chew 5 gum

Man, the Namor movie is going to be awesome.

There's a weird thing about Zack Snyders's movies: it's kinda enjoyable to watch them in cinema. Maybe low expectations play a part, i dunno. Outside of cinema they're extremely boring though

I am going to wait for the Sub-Mariner instead

why are they glorifying alcoholism when their own lad Affleck is stricken with the dread disease?

Isn't Namor the Sub-Mariner?

This is at least the 30th time you've posted this

Universal still got them rights, so keep waiting.

It's all about experience now, user, not story, not characters, not even set or art design, it's all to do with pure spectacle on the big screen. They fall apart on the small screen under any scrutiny. The longevity of a film should be based upon its ability to maintain its level of immersion and entertainment outside of a cinema. 99% of blockbusters cannot achieve this.

I wish they'd put Prince Namor on the tube.

Are they glorifying alcoholism? Aquaman doesn't seem like some Mary Sue. He seems more along the lines of Wolverine and Jessica Jones in the sense that he's got a lot of growing to do.

IIRC, the rights are the same as Hulk. Marvel can use him, but Universal gets dibs on distribution for any solo flicks.

Of course, Marvel probably isn't going to pursue a solo flick since Aquanamor will hit theaters first. Sort of like how DC isn't scrambling to get the Atom on screen since Ant-Man came out.

Maybe he will spend half the movie in a rehab clinic for fish

>He seems more along the lines of Wolverine and Jessica Jones in the sense that he's got a lot of growing to do.

He seems pretty grownup if he's willing to help out local villages by catching tons of fish for them, I think it's more like he has to embrace his destiny as ruler of Atlantis which is funny because in the recent comics he's fine letting his brother doing that, he's never wanted to be a king.

Of course the main reason Batman seeks him out is that he's the only person that can lead them to Atlantis and the motherbox they have.

> Isn't it ironic, Aquaman? You can control force of water but you drowning in alcohol...

I don't want Namor to wind up on ABC and I doubt Netflix would be interested in a Namor series.

A period epic throw down between Namor and the original Human Torch would be orgasmic, but they've got no reason to make it.

>He seems pretty grownup if he's willing to help out local villages by catching tons of fish for them
Isn't that just because it was his dad's village?

Should I get a tattoo?

Things that I like watching: trailers to Zack Snyder movies

Things that I don't like watching: actual Zack Snyder movies

>You can control force of water

This version probably won't have that ability in this sadly, Mera definitely will.

>original Human Torch

>Mad Thinker threatens to release a gas to turn all of humanity into his mindless slaves
>Torch tells him very calmly that if he does that he will raze the entire planet and leave it a barren world and let him rule over ashes.

Don't fuck with this android!

>Isn't that just because it was his dad's village?

It's still a responsible thing to do, he could just not do it and live in Florida but he's out in bloody Norskieville

why is he outside the water, i thought his meme was that he fought fish?

His films are 2 hours long trailers

>i thought his meme was that he fought fish?

What is that Family Guy?

That's the joke famme

>aquafags still blaming 21st century parodies for the character's irrelevance

at least you're not posting the same generic flying fish image as usual

Seriously, Aquaman has always been a silly ass character.

His first love was a dolphin....That rebuked his advances for another dolphin.

Seriously, dude got friend zoned by a DOLPHIN.

>yfw there is a scene where Aquaman watches Harley Quinns giant cheese turd come out of the sewage pipe into the ocean

My dick is ready.

>supporting the university jew

L O L

Coastie roasties, not even once.

If Netflix made the original Human Torch, she'd be on her period.

>If Netflix made the original Human Torch, she'd be on her period.

what did he mean by this?

i'm surprised you DCfanboypussies don't webm'd that aquaman comerical thing where he throws an axe to bullseye and drinks beer. it was on fb in a couple of days ago

A faux documentary about the Sub Mariner vs Human Torch fight could be neat. Ala Marvels.

This is exactly how I experienced BvS.

That was actually pretty cool just as a Momoa thing.

Honestly, momoa's alright, he's super fucking lucky all things considered to get this role and he's yukking it up giving no fucks.

instagram.com/p/BMsQlfvBrht/?hl=en

Why does he always walk like that?

big balls? that or he pulled something.

History pleb here: The Atlantians didn't have actual superpowers right?

If you're wearing underwear it doesn't matter how big your balls are.

God this man is so alpha. you could tell he could easily beat the shit out of the entire marvel cast. except maybe drunk hemsworth

Y-you know comic books arent real, right?

t.testiclet

oo i am laffin

>IM PUTTING TOGETHER A TEAM
how long until this is a meme

>hey fall apart on the small screen under any scrutiny.

they get stronger with scrutiny- if your scrutiny is not "but why isn't this movie more farcical like the original superman movies" or some shit like that

mos and bvs are solid movies, among the top 5 in the genre

Gotta put effort into it if you want it to be one, honestly nothing about it screams 'meme'

I meant historical Atlantians not comic book shit.
But yeah I realise that question was stupidly put.
Did the Atlantians have technology that allowed them to exercise powers that could in different form inspire the comics powers?
Better?

Where did his shirt go?

Meant to quote

>I meant historical Atlantians
>Did the Atlantians have technology that allowed them to exercise powers that could in different form inspire the comics powers?

Atlnatis wasn't real, nigga. Neither superpowers are. The fuck is wrong with you?

I really enjoyed Man of Steel, still do, but I really did not like BvS. It has good moments but is by no means the sum of its parts. There's a balance to be had in trying to tell a serious story and being so absolutely mired in your deadly seriousness that it starts to look a little goofy. BvS falls into the latter trap, it believes itself to be some kind of mythically proportioned epic while not allowing itself to be freed of the bizarro hyperrealism it forces. It has to realize it's dealing with a fantastic concept in the first place, but doesn't.

>I meant historical Atlantians

I think means FROM the comics, like Atlanteans from old comics but phrases it like a weird retard. At least I hope he means that.

He absolutly didn't. He's a retarded fuck, lo.

Yeah, but it pokes a giant hole in the "nobody knew about superhumans* until Iron Man" timeline because it's one of the biggest, most visible classic marvel fights.

>*except Captain America

user, just step back and let him drown on his own

>I'M PUTTING TOGETHER A MEME

I-I just have to believe

At most they had a lot of super-powered machines that ran off a precious metal called orichalcum they mined / distilled from lava. But no, no superpowers, unless you consider absolute virtue a superpower. Critias describes them as being in touch with the divine, despising everything but virtue.

They became corrupt, human nature takes over, and they were debased. Still had all the markings of a great society, but it wasn't a happy one anymore.

Just ignore these uncultured faggots.

Fpbp

MARVEL NU-MALES BTFO

user, there are better ways to bump a thread than post shitty shoops.

The biggest thing to remember when you're looking at Atlantian superpowers, is that their context in Plato is that, despite being highly advanced, their attack on ancient Athens was repelled. As strange and interesting a society as they might have been, it could have just been Egypt or Mayan kind of advanced. It was a simpler time.

Also keep in mind that there's not definitive evidence that Atlantis really existed. Plato could have made the whole thing up, but people like a student of Plato's student Xenocrates certainly thought it was real, among others.

Superman 3 dance sequence confirmed?

The only really bad thing about that shoop is the beard

DChad reminder : James Wan got Italian Prog rock band Goblin to do the soundtrack to this movie

The film features Black Manta as a deep sea explorer and a LoveCraftian alien God

After traveling to the Alien God's realm and defeating him, Aquaman's hair turns white (close enough to be blonde I guess)

>LoveCraftian

Don't use this word if you don't know what it means

>James Wan got Italian Prog rock band Goblin to do the soundtrack to this movie

You say this as if we're supposed to be excited about it, fucking who?

>alcoholic Island nigger
wow, color me surprised

I bet you have a green plush cthulhu doll

*cringe*

>is another blue laser in the sky world thread episode

Those things make me fucking sick, kill yourself if you own one

kek

Cucumbersnatch should have been Namor.

Doctor Strange should have been someone like Viggo Mortensen.

I don't mind Samoaquaman, but it was a bold choice.

They did the soundtracks to classic horror films such as Suspiria, you pleb.

In anothwr universe, he's playing Lobo.
RIP.

>PrideOfGypsies
wtf i thought he's hawaiian and not gypsie

>Doctor Strange should have been someone like Viggo Mortensen.

Fucking hell m8, you're right

Kills me now we got Cocopopslumber.

You don't get to tell a proud PoC what xhe identifies as you cisheteronormative shitlord

He is. It's the name of his production company iirc.
Honestly surprised nobody has jumped up his ass about it.

>Honestly surprised nobody has jumped up his ass about it.

what are they going to do, break some more of their children's legs in protest?

He's an island nigger, can't be racist, remember?

muh grimdark superhero movies

Actually laughed.
You'd be surprised. I'm a pig disgusting hafu and got bitched out in college for saying gook.

>Le big muscley man drinking alcohol out of the bottle

Only dudebro plebs will like this shit

>those images in the OP
People like that are why I stayed inside and read comic books as a kid

This

Watched Jurassic Park again on my fucking smartphone a few weeks ago... still got me fully immersed. Tried the same with Captain America Civil War.... doesn't translate.