Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wenger out
Xhaka out
Iwobi out
Bellendo out
Sanchez out

Why are you watching this shitfest when you could be watching anime?

iwobi is an embarrassment

Speaking of creating something out of nothing. Remember when one of the big criticisms of Giroud and reasons for people wanting a new striker was that he can't do anything without the people around him doing well and providing for him? It's literally the same with Lacazette if we're being honest.

WENGER
FOREVER

i dont like this team

6th for Arteta

Iwobi is so fucking shit. The state of this club.

>watching this match
>actually wanting to be miserable this christmas

>Alexis Sanchez has lost possession 11 times already

fuck me

How long have you been Wengerout?

I became Wengerout back in 2007 after the horrible first season at Emirates.

Oxymoronic statement.

Wtf are >we doing? This game is a disaster, >we can't pass the ball to save >our lives

At least when we were playing shit during 06-2011 there was the base of a genuinely quality team there built around Fabregas and Van Persie. Now what do we legitimately have at the club? There's no good youth players coming through, all the good players are either really old or about to leave. Everything has to be rebuilt from scratch

When he sold RVP to Utd. Crazy how long ago that seems now.

2011, but when he stuck with Almunia and that crap defense for the 09/10 season onwards I was starting to turn

I've never hated any Arsenal player as much as Xhaka. Even the hate I felt for RvP when it was announced he'd go to United doesn't come close. He is literally the most useless player I've ever seen wearing an Arsenal kit. I genuinely prefer shitters like Squillaci, Sylvestre and André Santos over him. What does he do besides barely completing sideway passes? He can't dribble, has no technique, adds nothing going forward despite perhaps one lucky blooter per season. He never passes the ball forward, let alone ever open up a defense with a pass.

Think of the bright side, this will probably be Wenger's last year.

>Wilshere is great when he's playing lesser teams
>he's shit when he's playing good teams
brilliant analysis there

>Xhaka and Iwobi are professional football players

Lads, did anyone who see what Xhaka was doing when Wilshere just took that short free kick a minute ago?

This fucking guy was looking to make a run in behind and calling for the ball kek

Yep, same shite. Lacazette is not the solution either. He's a fantastic finisher but that's it. Can't really create anything for himself. Stick two somewhat physical centre-backs on him and you've got him neutralised basically. Also doesn't really provide more than Giroud on the counter since Lacazette is hardly quick himself.

what an absolute piss take we are

last season

>koshit

We are so shit, it's an embarrassment

>Koscslipny

Koscielny needs to retire with Mertesacker. Been saying he's been losing it for the last two seasons now.

just resign Wenger you fucking twat. We are a fucking farce

Joke club

Bellerin is fucking awful.

take poolexis out

>Arsenal's midfield is made up of Xhaka, a guy that doesn't want to be here, the invisible man, someone that couldn't get into Bournemouth's first team, and some fucking useless wog.

This was always going to happen

>Lacazette is not the solution either. He's a fantastic finisher but that's it.
Is Lacazette just a worse Podolski?

he's still our best defender, just because he slipped there it doesn't mean he's gone

Lacazette makes great runs, the midfield has zero vision and he has to hold back and wait for them to pick their heads up.

>granit caca
>iwobshit
>wilshit
>koscshit
>bellendo
>poolexis poochez
>cacazette

Liverpool have not even been great yet should be up at least 0-3 right now. They've been very wasteful and don't even look like they're trying their hardest.

At least Poldi was a winger.

Alexis OUT
Koscielny OUT
Bellerin OUT
Iwobi, Xhaka FUCK OFF

3 miserable transfer window years have led to this

There is no light in the future. Only death.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

boooo

Nah, it's not the slip. It's everything about him.

Swap you Klavan for Maitland-Miles and Walcott?

One thing that goes under the radar is just how much physically weaker than any other club we are. There is literally no pace in these team, not even Sanchez is fast. No one can carry the ball or protect it well. It's not even about height or physical strength. It's basic football traits that we are deficient in. Just look at Ozil, he can't dribble past anyone or carry the ball down the pitch. it's fucking embarrassing

False.

You can have Iwobi for free.

Wilshere is literally the only player even trying

Who the fuck wants to take over after Wenger?

He will leave the club in a terrible shape

Zaha IN
Leon Bailey IN
Pace IN

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

Will you pay his wages?

Wish we had a manager who told players how important it is to keep their shape

The undiluted state of the pace merchants manage and salad. We should be at least 3 up, fuck off

Honestly we dont fucking deserve this man

You wish. Kroenke would never fire him. That shit costs money.

>tfw you've been Wenger OUT for years before most of /arse/ converted

>He will leave the club in a terrible shape
Arsenal have done some major changes in staff these past seasons

Youth team coaches change
Medical staff has change
Scouts have changed
Negotiator has changed

only things left is new manager, director of football, owner and new players.

Xhaka literally exhausted before half time. He's so shit

nope, Arsenal deserve someone who is actually good

Well that's me done for tonight. I'll just check the final score just to see the inevitable 3 or 4 goal defeat. Regardless of what happens, expect to see that soppy old cunt sat on the bench not doing anything until he makes a sub in the 69th minute as usual, regardless of what is happening.

I have a feeling that he'll resign.

Imagine a Xhaka-Bakayoko midfield.

Kek.

Why doesn't Arsenal play Giroud like France played him in the last year's EC, together with a fast pacey striker? Just instead of Grieseman they can put Lacazette

Pass completion 1st half.

Xhaka 83%
Ozil 73%
Iwobi 69%
Sanchez 54%

Wenger must go down as the biggest failure in football this past decade. Embarrassing. The man has become a joke.

>american flag

Giroud is injured

This is the worst Arsenal squad in the Wenger era. Not one single world class player.
We always had (at least) one player who was feared all around Europe, one you'd proudly buy the official jersey of

He already was before, he is just continuing the streak of being the biggest bell end thats managed a top club with every year that goes by. Yes he has had success but at some point even Mourinho and Guardiola wouldve left.

Vieira would do it

That the thing with every striker. Cavani is amazing, one of the best strikers in europe but without service he is dogshit. Any striker apart from Messi needs a solid team with a good teamplay and attacking play around him to create chances for him. Did you see Arsenal's attacking play in the last matches ? There's nothing. Sanchez playing alone always cutting inside, Iwobi is championship level, Bellerin can't cross a fucking ball.

Which manager would be available if Wenger goes at the end of the season?

Ox will score the 4th goal... I'll be damned

based tet

That's extremely exaggerated. People who aren't Arsenal fans will look at his record and see that he's won three trophies in the last four years. Bad for Arsenal but hardly the biggest failure in football.

and he'll do an Adebayor.

Tuchel la.

Lacazette is not a fast pacy striker. Otherwise I would agree.

>umaru

no, BASED user

Got a tenner on arsenal to score next, free money

Lacazette is an inbox striker. You need posession and high pressing for him to be efficient. He's not going to make runs behind the defense, he's not MBappe. Anyone watching Ligue 1 knew this...

>80 million in total for those two utter donkeys

Did the crowd boo?

Liverpool will lose once they sub Ox in

>LEAVE IT YEAH!

What a Chad. He's literally wearing the OUCH shirt.

Will not be surprised at all when he comes on as a late sub for Mane and scores a deflected bloot in the last 10 minutes after we just got our consolation goal.

>Anyone watching Ligue 1 knew this...

The FA Cup is almost as irrelevant as the league cup these days. His fall from grace is becoming Brian Clough tier.

Yeah I mean in general.. He is probably the only good player at Arsenal right now but he never starts

the boo's were impressive and loud

stay dench or get frimpong'd senpai

Lads please tell me when halftime is over, had to grab something to eat and make me forget this awful squad for a while

I completely agree lad. I'd just rather see Giroud in this team because we can at least cross it into him when playing to feet isn't working.

yes

I put a pony on Liverpool

The Virgin Ramsay vs The Chad Thrillshire

Arsenal fans are just too used to having strikers who could create chances on their own, RVP being the last one.

Koscielny is done

good, hopefully they are worse at full time

a riot would be good imo