What is even the point?

What is even the point?
Two people form the most toxic relationship i've ever seen, basically just fight and fuck, and neither of them has the balls to say they shouldn't be together
Mickey probably would have been better off with her ex

Well at least he has sex. And more importantly, he has sex w/ gillian jacobs.

It looks unbearable to watch tbqh

how does that ratty little lesbian-faced guy get with that attractive woman?

it's funny how they are starting to push ugly jew fucks as attractive

Is that Todd Howard?

I couldn't get past the first episode which was disappointing since I like both actors

>Jewish neurotic nerd gets a hot chick

name a more cringe relationships trope

I can't stand his face. I just get angry and annoyed by looking at it.

its actually enjoyable for what it is, my only big complaint is the conflict. Always seems to come out of nowhere just because either Gus or Mickey do something really fucking dumb

Typical Apatow slop. Failed 30-somethings drinking, swearing, banging and talking about pop culture, all while contributing nothing to whatever's around them.

>worst cunt imaginable (the guy)
>repeatedly cucked over and over again
>moral of the story is, let your gf fuck whoever she wants as long as she comes back once in a while.

Oh you know this isn't a documentary right? And that these people are just acting?

do people actually watch this?

It's nothing revolutionary, but it is pretty good. I'm halfway through Season 2, which I don't think is as good as S1, but it's still enjoyable.

I just got to Shrooms and that was a masterful episode. Any thing else in season 2 as good?

No they pretty much acknowledge that Gus isn't attractive.

It's funny to me that show called YOU'RE THE WORST is more romantic and has more all-around likable characters than show called LOVE

I've had sex before with a girl

>enjoyable

I really do have to ask, what do you find enjoyable about this show. I've watched both seasons and found nothing to enjoy.

Well, if you see it as a cutting satire of millennial relationships then its kinda better.

They've been pushing that since Woody Allen. :)

I liked the episode with Mickeys dad a lot
theres just a ton of tension

also
>ywn be fat, jobless and still get to fuck bertie

Watched five minutes of this and had to stop from how unbearable it was.

Rust ain't Jewish, just looks like one

I probably would have enjoyed this more if I didn't hate aya cash's face so much
that whole depression arc of hers was unwatchable and most of the time shes on screen it looks like she just smelled a fart

She should've been the lead, her and Rust have MUCH better chemistry than he has with Jacobs. She's also closer to him looks-wise( i think she's adorable, but more in a girl-next-door kinda way) so it wouldn't look that stupid.

The thing is - their characters really should've been with each other, they're both awkward dorks with similar interests and the only reason they aren't is because show decided against it.

Paul rust is not jewish.

Gonna need some proof on that. 99% of Actors have jewish & african taint genes.

It's You're The Worst but really, really shit

Love doesn't have any interracial cucking.

I wanted to like this but it's pretty annoying. The guy is also very unlikable and way too hideous for television, like I hate watching overly beautiful people all the time but its just too much, he has like 4 chins in every scene and his fucking schnoz my god.

But yeah, the show had potential but is just kind of annoying imo