Joe Rogan Experience livethread

Get in here faggots... looks like libtards are back on the menu now
Amazing atheist on Joe Rogans Podcast live right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LquBMLBI9CY
youtube.com/watch?v=BgrbYWjR3Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=eRKsOfhGXsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Amazing fat retard
Is he still relevant? Did they only call him because Milo outed himself as a pedophile on his podcast?

>Amazing atheist on Joe Rogans Podcast

Sorry Joe, I can't....

>one retard gets another retard to go on his retard show and talk retard things

The only good thing about about his last appearance was he made a joke about rogans height and made hi talk about being a 5'8 manlet

>tfw you'll fade into obscurity with your legacy being getting fucked by a banana and pouring wax over your micropenis

Reminder that TJ
>is a cuck

>has a photo of himself with a banana stuck in his asshole that you can google

>scalded his testicles with hot oil on webcam

just rewatch alex jones

He was cringe last time. Is Ben or Paul or Scotty joining him?

Are men who shoved objects in their butthole Rogan's new target guest pool?

>ywn dump pancakes atop the head of an angry Alabaman man

wow this guy is fucking embarrassing

>It's a Jim Norton talks about fucking trannies for 3 hours episode

>fat
>balding
>unkempt hippie hair
>z-tier """e-celeb"""
>reddit level atheist
>shoves bananas up his butthole
>pours wax over his balls
>literal micropenis
>generic shitlib masquerading as 'edgy'

how do you think he goes through day after day without killing himself?

>Guest: "So yeah, I was working at an IHOP in Alabama an--"
>JR: "Ever seen a chimpanzee with no fur?"
>Guest: "No I haven't. So, as I was sa--"
>JR: "Jamie, pull that pic up. Can you find it? Pull it up -- there it is."
>JR: "Christ, look at that thing. Must weigh a good 300 pounds. It could tear a man limb from limb. I could probably take it, though... It's all about leverage."

Had no idea this fuck head was even still around. It's been a long, long time since I was last in the "atheist" section of Youtube.

He mainly puts time into own podcast which as of late has been floundering thanks to another fat fuck they made a permanent host.

You seem to be doing it just fine.

he's churning them out alot. I really hope its because he has no. 1000 lined up

>shit tier guest
Ever see that picture of him with the banana up his ass? Jamie pull that shit up.

Why would I watch this? The last time this faggot was on they didn't talk about anything but "dude Star Trek looks crappy XD"

It shows just how much normal people would have to go through to kill themselves. As long as people have something to hold on too they won't. Survival instinct is the strongest in the world.

You think it will be Trump
It will be Duncan Trussell

This is painful to watch. Joe absolutely cannot find anything to talk about with this fuck
>so...Trump

Has Joe ever had any A-List actors on his podcast?

this shit is sooooo fucking boring this talking about nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=LquBMLBI9CY

Dude's with long hair.... it just doesn't look good. Particularly when they're doughy fuck boys like this chump.

Joe is so bored that he is literally yawing wtf

delete or consequences

how much time joe had these same borning fucking conversations about trump and obama name

what's this?

This Podcast needs more Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo

Trump after smoking weed could be interesting but he wouldn't probably work on a show like this, he's a weird person, like he is pretty damn smart in the narrow band of things he is smart on but he's never going to be picking up on most of this random shit like they are talking about Iran Contras, Trump probably just was banging Russian hookers and selling Trump Hotels during this time.

When can we expect the next fight companion? Those are my favourite episodes. I don't even watch the fights.

>tfw started watching at 1.25 speed
>slowly increased to 1.5
>now am at x2 speed
>can't watch it live without it seeming in slow mo

I've ruined my life

>all the templates on square space are super intuitive

lol

>mfw I've got the Video Speed Controller add-on and do it with everything now

lol TJ once defended White Zombie to Anthony Fantano, or maybe it was Korn...sorry.

>Fired from TGWTG

not really, its just takes a lot of effort to kill yourself painlessly

Isn't it strange how the spammer doesn't show up to bitch about podcast threads when it's a left wing guest? Really makes you think.

this is so fucking boring.

Poor joe having to book these e celebs like krik and franco

and least francos was somewhat funny

Just noticed a new episode of Your Mom's House went up earlier. I'm gonna watch that instead of this shit.

>ywn fuck Christina

>sam harris had to call out and we got this fuck face instead

>the guy who claims Marilyn manson is a genius of gigantic proportions is talking about how everyone else listens to shitty music

jesus christ this man is embarrasing

This is some fucking bizarro world NPR sunday morning talkshow right now.

Maybe your ears are just like your tongue. Your musical tastes have to do with the genetics of your ear canal, what frequencies you hear and stuff?

I can never understand noise rock. Also maybe music can be like beer. Like when you are 12, beer tastes like literal shit but when you are 24 after drinking a few then its... passable haha. Maybe its the same with music.

probably the remnants of an ab injury

>joe lights the weed 30 minutes in and it doesn't make the podcast any more interesting.

>haha
>beer tastes good

back to veddit normie scum

nope your instincts are correct. noise rock is shit. anything with screaming vocals sucks.

It IS designed that way- to make people not want to buy their albums or go to their shows- so only the "hardcore" ones go.

how does it feel being a lowtest cuck?

this nigger talks so slow and whats hes talking about is so pointless

>drinking bourbon
>low test

go order an old fashioned and talk to me faggot

NUTTTTTS FUCKING NUTTTTTSSSSSSS

they spent about 10 minutes talking about waffles.

>can literally hear this faggot gulping and slurping
>takes 2 seconds between saying anything
>has to pepper in curse words cause he can't continue a sentence
>this story he's telling

just fucking take it off air powerful young jamie

I need to go to the fuckin weed shop in my fuckin sunglasses but this fuckin guy won't stop saying fuckin wassssssup but i just want some fuckin weed

this is painful, jamie please pull this shit down

>it's a dudeweed episode
I can only take so much weed talk joe you bald fucking dweeb!

>joe sets him up for a joke
>I'm not a brain scientist are you?
>Ive dealt with schizophrenia people

what a fucking retard

Its pretty much babbys first heroin though. Not that I am insulting it just saying, it pretty much does the same thing. Puts you relaxed, pain free, into a drug haze.

Sessions is also super fucking old, it doesn't mean he is doing a conspiracy he is just some super old elf from out of the Keebler tree.

>dude I watched this documentary on prisons and now im really informed "spouts statistics he saw on it"
woah these dudes are....frickin...smart....

Why does TJ sound so different and weird in this podcast compared to his own videos? He sounds like a faggot here.

he sounds like a faggot all the time because he is a faggot

because yelling loudly gets his 13 year old audiences attention

BAN
PAUL

watch the the THEO VON episode, dude was actually pretty funny.

lmao, just yesterday someone asked if he was gonna be on JRE again and he said ''stay tuned''.

Because he doesn't have his "cool deep voice I'm totally alpha you guise I swear on me mum" filter.

Same thing happens to Steven Crowder outside of his studio.

Paulxit now!

>fuckin fuck yeah fuckin fuck

Joe mentioned yesterday that he was going to be in, so it wasn't a surprise to anyone.

He sounds nervous. It sounds like his voice is trembling.

They should stop talking about food and drugs and stark talking about philosophy, politics and history. This shit is boring as fuck.

Can't these guys talk about vidya or movies at least? I am 2 minutes away from being out.

But why?

implying tj cuck has any knowledge that would make an interesting conversation

>I went to my fuckin doctor and he ummmm.. gave me a book and I haven't read it yet
damn...
thats fuckin..
smart..

Even the worst losers have SOMETHING they can brag about.

>TGWTG

Hey! The man doesn't believe in God, and he's apparently amazing at it, have some respect!

cant take it anymore
the worst guest since whitney cumonme

>noise rock is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgrbYWjR3Yg

Being able to listen to a 3 hour podcast in 2:15 so I can knock out another one when I'm driving or working etc

Became listening to it a little fast cause you start to notice all the dead time between words and how long it takes for people to think about something

So at 1.5 speed it seems like it's a non stop constant exchange of words

X2 speed is even better for this, 4 hour podcasts in 2 hours

It's jarring at first and if you watch the video it's really easy to tell but once you relax and focus on the conversation x2 speed will seem normal to you if you don't have the visual feedback of them moving at x2 speed

Only gets a little hard to hear when it's multiple people on the podcast, then I have to pull it back to 1.25

I mean he is litterally LITTERALLLY the amazinf AMAZIINNG ATHIEST

The fuck?
I'll skip this one thanks

The only reason I am watching this is because I am trying to build up my tolerance for being totally disengaged.

I admit, I always thought Bobcat Golthwait's voice was his real voice as a kid. :/

Yes its 'hypnogogic'.

TJ KNOWS ABOUT THE GREEN GOBLINS ALEX JONES HAS TALKED ABOUT

ATHEISTS BTFO

He's probably nervous, though less nervous than the first time he was on. I should know, he's pretty much the only youtuber I watch, have been for 6 years now

Blaire White when?

Why do you subject yourself to the amazing le atheist, are you 13 years old?

Imagine Inmendham as a guest on this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRKsOfhGXsc

If he's like me he's never been touched by a girl so he's stuck in an awkward teenage limbo

Dude I understand this need to speed things up from 4 hours and its probably fine but its freaking me out how much we are making ourselves alien to actual humanity sometimes. Like how you said 'I can't stand how long it takes actual humans to think of things to say' its really weird man.

You are ruining yourself if you ever have a real conversation. It happened to my brother, like I can't even have a conversation with him anymore, youtube ruined his ability to talk, it feels like he just can't take it if the people talking to him aren't interesting 110% of the time.

He just likes talking to me for 45 seconds then you can tell he already gets antsy. He can watch people like TJ talk to him for 25 minutes straight but God forbid I get 2 minutes undivided attention.

Now we are listening to each other talk in 2.0x and 1.0x isn't good enough. Human isn't good enough? WTF? The way we are going isn't natural and not right man.

I am just letting people know about that trying to be judgmental but I have a personal fear about this shit.

He's entertaining enough and familiar after such a long time
This too, fuck off normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE