Americans please tell me about your embarassing or autistic experiances from highschool

Americans please tell me about your embarassing or autistic experiances from highschool

one time i was running late to my class and i got shot

and i saved you

I’d rather not think about highschool desu

Was it bad? Highschool was the best time of my life

Highschool in America is just one big pubescent clusterfuck of horny kids doing stupid shit to try and get laid. The teachers don’t get paid nearly enough to control, let alone teach the students.

>running
Yeah this story is bullshit

middle school was objectively worse

This is true

not that bad but
>decide to go to a new club
>a few minutes late
>everybody has already sat down and is listening to the club sponsor talk
>she recognizes me and says hi
>i say hi back and smile at everybody uncomfortably
>blank stares back
>silence as i walk to my seat

>In biology class
>my best friend is a weird due
>He lives on a sailboat with his mom
>Likes saying shit that is outrageous or pisses people off
>Can't remember what the class discussion is about but he (loudly) asks our table "Have you ever seen a Sea-man?"

To this day I believe he knew exactly what the fuck he was doing saying that and did it for the reaction it would garnish.

Which to be fair, the class went quiet and everyone looked at him.
Couple people snickered.

there's at least three faggots like this in pretty much every high school

Are the movie portrayals true (football chads banging everyone, nerds getting locked inside lockers, nigs can pass due to political pressure, etc.) or are they exaggerated memes?

Thats what makes him so great man.

Him and I are still best friends to this day.

We went to a very liberal highschool filled with SJW's.

So naturally, him and I caused msichief.

English teacher called us beevis & butthead.

He showed up to graduation drunk off his ass.

And I got expelled 2 months prior because him and I went and tried to set my cheating ex's car on fire.

We had a murrican exchange student for one year, he had a horrible pizza face and the fucker popped his zits in class, then proceeded to EAT the scum that comes out.

I do that too.

the lockers are not so big and nigs just get suspended everyday

What about jocks and nerds? From what I can tell nerds have become cool now. Also what happens at a prom and can you skip it?

who else would go for a student exchange to finland

>skipping prom
why would anyone do that.

>prom
nerds stand around for the entire time
so do people whos parents forced them to go
people dance, some girls get really fucking obsessed about prom, even practicing for the dance second year of highschool.
>can you skip it
yes

also not every high school has bullies, but a lot do. it doesn't even matter if it's a city school, middle class area, upper class area, etc. they all can have bullies.

Because they have social anxiety, what exactly happens at prom?

>why would anyone skip prom
because if you don't have a date, you sit there feeling like a loser all night

why feel like a loser there when you could do that at home?

>Join photography club junior year
>Always had an interest in conflict and sports photography.
>Most intrigued by photographs that capture unscripted and raw emotion.
>Club has atleast 25 people in it.
>Me, two artsy girls, and a kid who’s dad owns a photography studio are the only ones who take it seriously. >Other 20 some people. Either spend their time in the club acting obnoxiously loud, taking selfies for their photograph assignments, or sleeping.
>Photography club responsible for yearbook photos
>Me and the 3 other people take all the photos for the year book.
>I spent hours tagging along with sports teams to away games just to take their photos.
>Most of them were total cunts
>Sat in at boring seminars for hours
>Spent an entire weekend in the woods with the outdoors club during their camping trip (they were pretty cool though)
>Even sat in for a feminism club meeting (went as well as you’d expect)
>Do poorly on homework because of time I spend getting photos for the yearbook.
>Totally burned out by late May
>Barely end up passing that year.
>Other 3 photographers are the same way.
>We’re fucking exhausted all the time.
>Club leader brings us energy drinks in secret so that the other 20 some members don’t find out.
>Yearbook director is cool enough to credit our names with the photgraphs instead of just saying “courtesy of photography club” like they usually do.
>One of the photos in the yearbook was for the photgraphy club
>rather than showing the whole club the picture was just of us four
>Sitting around a table, leaning in eachother, sleeping or cleaning camera equipment.

I really miss that group.

Because I'm a loser.
Also they take pictures of you when you walk through.
I didn't want to be the guy that walks in all alone.

Do liberals highschools like the ones in cali have less bullying?

Why wouldnt you have a date?

Because its haram

I was just that guy everyone knew of in highschool. Had a few friends but I wasn't popular.

I was pretty weird but a girl took a liking to me. I guess out of pity lol. But it never really worked out (I was a huge puss). One day she comes up to me and asks help for her photography assignment about switching gender roles. "Ok". So she takes me to this empty hall with her friend who has a camera and they had me lie on the ground while my crush put her boot on my chest. Took me by surprise when she did that. Whole face lit up red.

>because if you don't have a date
Is getting a girl to go with you hard in US?

Here we have a studniówka ball (around 100 days before matura exam).
I was in a class of 26 females and 4 guys I didn't have to invite anyone. I was invited.
Good fun too. Highschool was pretty mediocre but the studniówka will remain a fine memory.

In America on the BLACK kang gets all the women

Getting a girl to go with you in any culture is hard when you're a fucking loser.

Also, 26 females to 4 males is an extremely skewed ratio. It's 50/50 here.

do you guys also have a school trip before matura?
where everyone get black-out drunk for a few days?

I did that desu

>I was in a class of 26 females and 4 guys I didn't have to invite anyone. I was invited.
Was she hot?

If your class is organized you have a school trip every year.
Not being allowed to have a school trip is a sort of punishment in Polish schools. Shitty groups are not allowed to go.

It was kind of ridiculous, our class really wanted to just have a long weekend in the last year. So we went to the head teacher's office told em we want to go on a school trip but do absolute fuck-shit and sit in a hotel for as long as it's possible.
She said the longest we can go without a "trip plan" is 3 days. So we collected the money, rented a bus and went to a forest village 50 kilometres from school and been drinking for 3 days.

Yep. Me and the 3 other guys really got the best picks. And truth be told, mine had the best dress.

And I would've posted her picture but she's a sports photographer now and all her pics are public and easily reverse search and I don't want to doxx myself like a dunce.

WHY ISNT THIS AN ANIME

>senior year of high school
>all of my friends either turned into faggots or graduated last year
>too autistic to make new friends
>have no friends
>eat lunch at home every day, never go to any dances, never go to prom, never participate in any school activities
high schools sure was fun

I miss my high school time

You would have to change a few things, but I think the premise is good.

How did you endure it??

Lol anyone remember that polish guy who was alone in prom and kept posting pics of it on Sup Forums.

that was famous tripfag koreaboo

> hard in US?
wrong question. it is a big country and everyone is different. just like anywhere else

haha yeah why wouldn't you have a date?
it's not like any of us were lonely in high school and barely had a single friend hahaha
hahaha
ha

Wouldn't know and I wouldn't know where to look that up.

It's not too hard, as there's plenty of girls who don't have dates, but if you're a loser or nerd it's real fucking hard to build up courage to ask them on a date.

>Born and raised in Wisconsin
>Move to Washington in my Junior year
>Everyone picks on me because I have a THICC Wisconsin accent
>After the jokes die down people begin liking my accent
>They say it sounds honest and friendly
>I end up getting a gf because she likes listening to me speak
>I get invited to a lot of parties because people like talking to me
>(should be noted I am also quick-witted, so I am good at holding conversations)
>People start calling me Wisco
>Customary greating in my homeroom becomes “Oh hey der bud, how’ryah today?”
>Literally got laid a few times for sounding like a Canadian from the 1920s
>Same thing with my sister who was in middle school at the time
>People called her adorable because of the way she spoke

Why are Pacific Northwesterners like this?