What part of your country is the national laughing stock? For the United States, it's California

What part of your country is the national laughing stock? For the United States, it's California.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/dan-walters/article100871752.html
sactax.org/2017/01/californias-total-government-debt-rises-to-1-3-trillion/
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219
archive.is/wcCio
nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kwSYPZ159Vg
torontosun.com/2012/08/13/americans-demand-canadian-free-shopping-at-costco
latimes.com/sns-how-the-anal-cancer-epidemic-in-gay-and-bi-hiv-positive-men-can-be-prevented-80358-20170926-story.html
whittierdailynews.com/2017/06/01/california-state-senate-oks-single-payer-health-plan-but-without-funding/https://www.washingtonpolicy.org/publications/detail/the-california-senate-passes-a-single-payer-health-care-bill-without-a-funding-mechanism
theintercept.com/2017/06/30/california-single-payer-organizers-are-deceiving-their-supporters-its-time-to-stop/
whittierdailynews.com/2017/06/01/california-state-senate-oks-single-payer-health-plan-but-without-funding/
washingtonpolicy.org/publications/detail/the-california-senate-passes-a-single-payer-health-care-bill-without-a-funding-mechanism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oregon is pretty bad too.
But god damn California is just on a whole other level.

Holy shit. It seems "Protect the weaks and minorities" trend has gone too far there.

Berlin and NRW (North-rhine Westphalia) I guess.

Well, almost every region has it's downsides.

It's too bad they're so crazy because california is hands down the best state. I wish I could live out west anywhere, I really do.

California is the one part of the USA the rest of the world doesn't laugh at, though.

you're not fooling anybody. we know you all laugh at us everyday. laugh it up, can't wait until we blow up the world and you're all dead.

>we know you all laugh at us everyday
Yeah, mainly the stereotypical southern States. California as a whole seems to be only mocked by Sup Forumstards, who don't really count as people.

>mommy 241 year old """"""""country""""""""" is making death threats again

How is it up to individual states to set what is a criminal offence and what isn't? That's like letting the provinces make indictable offenses. What an awful idea.

>California as a whole seems to be only mocked by Sup Forumstards, who don't really count as people.

this is very true. normal people here don't just hate california. nor is it a laughing stock at all. the only people who are a laughing stock in cali are the antifa crowd, I guess, but even then it's not like they don't exist in other places too.. california is actually a beloved state here lmao. pretty much everyone goes there on vacation at some point.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Its because California is mostly minorities.
But California and the rest of the world are Virtue signaling leftists that would rather try to protect stupid shit out of ideal rather then practicality.
You cant make this shit up.

The US constitution specifically says that states are to enact any laws not granted to the federal government by the constitution. It gets weird when federal and state law differ, like over marijuana.

>But California and the rest of the world are Virtue signaling leftists
nice job generalizing billions of people with some pol memes.

Thanks babe, when someone generalizes the rest of the world I generalize the rest of the world.
>Pol memes
???

>You cant make this shit up.
I don't have to as Sup Forumstards are happy to do it for me.

HIV is not a death sentence anymore. With one pill a day with no side effects, you can live a normal life. It's easier to manage than asthma.

State evidence.

Mostly Ontario
For example, in my news feed this morning was a story about the Toronto school board phasing out the word "chief." Despite it being an English word (from the French chef and Latin caput) and many natives saying that it is in no way offensive, the school board has decided titles like "chief financial officer" might offend first nations peoples.
The next story today was:
>"An Ontario school board has sent a checklist to parents before Halloween: Does your child’s costume 'represent a stereotype,' such as 'terrorist' or 'urban ghetto dweller?' Does it involve changing the colour of their skin? Does it allude to a culture that is not the child’s own, such as a kimono, a turban or a feather headdress? Does it 'mock' transgender people? Is it based on 'tragic or violent historical moments,' such as 'slave' or 'cowboy and Indian' role play?"

Here:

But it literally shits on your entire genetic lineage if you dont have kids before you get it.

Evidence of California's leftist retardation?

>urban ghetto dweller
Hahahahaha

See >You cant make this shit up.

How do you mean, you are just implicating, we cant have a conversation if you are just going to meme.

Yeah you cant, leftists are a bunch of slack jawed fagets who would rather protect stuff out of ideal rather then practicality.

What are you trying to say? I'm confused right now. Are you asking for an example of something Californian leftists have done that supports liberal ideology over common sense? Or are you just randomly quoting posts together?

Kangaroo man is a leftists who got backed into a corner.
He probably wont respond with anything that isnt a meme because he has no argument.
I'd be surprised if he keeps responding at this point

>does it refer to a culture other than you're own
At least kids can't we weeaboo fags anymore

I've once read the same stuff written by a HIV career.

Medicines aren't cheap. Where you are living might be hit by great earthquake and the supply of medicines and provide of medical service might stop for a long period. Public health insurance might go bankrupt. Other illness might damage your organs and that makes you disabled to take medicines for HIV.

I think people estimate what it is like to be infected by lethal virus too lightly.

california

a bunch of illiterates

california is like a latin america country
95% of the state lives in poverty surrounded by bums shitting everywhere
5% live in rich gated communities with armed guards

>constantly berate the US for having a plastic Hollywood culture, annoying nasal accents, and carboard McMansion housingq
>embrace the place where that comes from because they vote the same way they agree with their politics
ebin

Imagine if instead of spending all that money on being a sanctuary state they spent money on educating their citizens

This.
Hiv is basically only a non problem for extremely rich people like Charlie sheen or Magic Johnson.

It's still a crime, retard.

It went from felony to misdemeanour.

Stockholm
>everyone is gay
>everyone loves niggers
>they have the most gay sounding dialect
>weak city people

just kidding!
Wouldn't matter, they have a trillion dollar ticking timebomb in the form of pension debt
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/dan-walters/article100871752.html
sactax.org/2017/01/californias-total-government-debt-rises-to-1-3-trillion/
meanwhile, their governor signed a bill that puts people in jail for using the wrong gender pronouns
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219

Stockholm aka Cuckholm.

I hope shooting people with 9mm will go from felony to misdemeanour too.

did you know that California cities are having massive hepatitis outbreaks because californians can't stop shitting in the street?

>Long-term care facilities
>Only if specified

Ah yes.

how does this happen

this is the guy who proposed the bill and said people who oppose it are homophobic

Flanders

Rio de Janeiro. (Any northeast state is way worse, but kick a dead dog is no fun).

He's a gay jew.

>fap to traps
>that shitlord calls you homophobic

he's also very pale and looking rather thin

i wanna say toronto, but honestly usually when something bad happens its quebec

He's a recent Holocaust survivor.

It used to be Quebec, it's definitely Toronto now.
I wish your stupid fucking frogs would stop coming over and buying all the fucking milk from the grocery stores.
This isn't supposed to be funny, I'm serious.

>San Francisco tries to be high-tech and get 'smart toilets' for the homeless
>toilets are mainly used in tourist destinations so they thought it'd be a good idea
>homeless destroy them, smear feces everywhere, leave used needles/condoms, etc.,
>company can't afford to maintain them as it's far outside the budget
archive.is/wcCio

>What part of your country is the national laughing stock?
Oh, basically entire island.

Don't joke about that.
His grandmother died in the holocaust when she was 5 yo.

>I wish your stupid fucking frogs would stop coming over and buying all the fucking milk from the grocery stores.
>This isn't supposed to be funny, I'm serious.
Wait, what i just read?

she was probably eaten by a bear and eagle
> Later, Mr. Hubert was sent to Buchenwald. ''In the camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle,'' he said. ''Every day, they would throw a Jew in there. The bear would tear him apart and the eagle would pick at his bones.'' ''But that's unbelievable,'' whispered a visitor. ''It is unbelievable,'' said Mr. Hubert, ''but it happened.''
nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html

My favorite version of the holocaust, is the one where German soldiers ride bikes inside the gas chambers ringing the little bell while the Jews suffocate.

lmao have you been there?

topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=kwSYPZ159Vg

torontosun.com/2012/08/13/americans-demand-canadian-free-shopping-at-costco

canadians are animals

Berlin is a lot worse than NRW

everything is way more expensive in canada to pay for their social programs
canadians skirt around this by driving over the border to buy everything and clogging up grocery stores in small towns

It s still a misdemeanor user

BUILD THE WALL!

which is the same thing as petty theft.
it's attempted murder

Limburg

They can't even speak Dutch properly. Are the most unemployed and corrupt region of the country. And pic related.

Let me guess: Limburg is the one with "FART" and they're actually a bunch of Germans, right?
What is it with Germans and shit fetishes?

Stockholm no doubt.

That doesn't render the Pakistanis point null.

adana in turkey is pretty fun. or north-east region.

We actually do call them phony Germans lol.

BRAP posters come from this region?

His medicine is incredibly cheap user. It's pretty much affordable at all levels of wealth in most developed countries and even in poorer ones

No it doesn't there's medicine you can take to prevent transfer sexuality and through birth. This isn't the 80's user

if it was up to me, people like you with HIV would be branded

Upper Silesia

Still not replying to me, are you Sup Forumstard?

The bill states that this is only for long term care facilities and to appease the (older) LGBT community for maltreatment in the facilities as shown in the survey.

If you want to use another excuse for your digression, then go ahead.

What makes it any different then getting stds both curable and non curable or not getting vaccinations (which fuck over the vulnerable populations).

>it's okay to jail people for using the wrong pronoun if we restrict it to old people

That's a fantastic idea, we can brand those people too.

Wouldn't be too sure about that.
There are okay districts in Berlin.

The old people in those facilities suffer from poor body and mental health. It further mentions they were maltreated where these facilities are meant for their care.

Read the bill or .

>jailing people for calling you a word

Here's an analogy IN MEMES for you, retard.

>Hello, your child suffers from x
>WTF, I HATE MY CHILD NOW
>WHAT IS RETARD CHILD DOING?????????? GETTING A BEATING!!!!!
>THAT'S A BIG ABUSE 4 UUUU
>HAHA I AM TOTALLY GETTING BETTER FROM ABUSE HAHA, I HATE MYSELF AND I WANT TO DIE xD

Those facilities are supposed to help them but serve as institutions of oppression as prejudice incarnate against a single group vilified according to the survey.

that image makes me intensely angry

Issac Asimov was killed by some faggot that gave blood

such people should be executed

>putting people in jail for words

You're a moron.

>80469966

>Assuming I'll give you another (You)

>be homosex
>get HIV
>continue homosex
>get ass cancer from HPV
latimes.com/sns-how-the-anal-cancer-epidemic-in-gay-and-bi-hiv-positive-men-can-be-prevented-80358-20170926-story.html

>a fucking phone posting gay paki

it's one thing to propose it, it's another for a legislature to be so collectively fucked in the head they agree to it

>we want to end homophobia
>therefore, lets give people a reason to hate gays by creating the narrative that gays are relaxing laws to infect the blood supply with HIV

The easy answer would be Oslo, as it's the capital, but I think it's more frustration over stealing wealth and their lack of knowledge of the rest of the country than laughing.
Although people from Northern Norway love to laugh at the traffic chaos that happens in Oslo every time the first snow falls.

Oslo isn't that much more laughable than the rest of the country.

>80470111

>gay

I'll prove to you I am straight, if you can bring your mother to Pakistan.

On a second note, you still won't be a getting a (You)

On a third note, Don't talk to me or my electric appliances ever again.

California is ran by the most hilarious congress in the country tbqh
California congress passed singlepayer healthcare earlier this year
They never included the small detail of how it would be funded(which would have cost half a trillion dollars a year)

whittierdailynews.com/2017/06/01/california-state-senate-oks-single-payer-health-plan-but-without-funding/https://www.washingtonpolicy.org/publications/detail/the-california-senate-passes-a-single-payer-health-care-bill-without-a-funding-mechanism

Even a lefty outlet called them out on it
theintercept.com/2017/06/30/california-single-payer-organizers-are-deceiving-their-supporters-its-time-to-stop/

woops, accidentally pasted the two links without a break
whittierdailynews.com/2017/06/01/california-state-senate-oks-single-payer-health-plan-but-without-funding/

washingtonpolicy.org/publications/detail/the-california-senate-passes-a-single-payer-health-care-bill-without-a-funding-mechanism

He was one of my favorite jews.

Faggots ruin everything.