How does Sup Forums feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans in general?

How does Sup Forums feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans in general?
>Prejudice against blacks
>Mostly Christian society
>Whites/Near whites are encounter success
>Hates Haiti
but
>crime ridden
>extremely corrupt government
>poverty stricken

Had a funny dictator who was surprisingly pro jew. Also probably the most insane definition of whiteness and blackness.

So basically they're less black niggers?

How so?

For some reason the Dominican Republic produces top tier Major League Baseball players year in-year out

are you gonna keep making this thread?

>How does Sup Forums feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans in general?

Niggers, niggers, and more niggers. What could have been a beautiful island is covered in niggershacks riddled with AIDS and crime.

I have no feelings about the Dominican Republic. This is the first time Ive thought about it. What should I think about it?

What you mean inverted Cuba? I only made this thread once

Which part particulary?

The insane definition

Just posting this.

Good looking women. Dominicans are alright.

As someone who is half Dominican (which comes as a surprise to others due to my pale skin) and has been to the DR several times I have a mixed view of the country. I see poverty in lots of parts I visit, but also witness wealth in small pockets. The former is usually filled with the mulatto population, the latter usually has the more "pure" Spanish population or blancos like in OP's image. I don't think much of what goes on there, although I probably should.

>>crime ridden
>>extremely corrupt government
>>poverty stricken
These are all symptoms of a Hispanic/Latino nation, especially the second one.

In the US and the Anglo world in general its fairly black or white (no pun intended) meanwhile in DR there is a whole spectrum and unless you come across as a pure west African you arent considered black but one of the numerous mulato categories.

There was also some fun where thier dictator tried to portray their country as white.

If you're dark enough, you'll get made fun of and called Haitian, especially if you have that rough African hair. My dad's family is white and so is my mom, although a lot of her family is light brown.

It's Spain's fault.

>How does Sup Forums feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans in general?
They seem to be ok. I wonder if they will annex the rest of the island in the future.

I hope so too

Just visited the DR, nice country. Santo Domingo is kinda ghetto but the north eastern part of the country is lovely, the Haitians are even actually kind of cool over there. Over all awesome country that tries hard to be based. Sorry about the other half of the island, I understand the uber hate for Haitians that most Dominicans aggressively expressed to me.