Would you date a refugee?

Would you date a refugee?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hanny_madani/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitskins need to have wh*te features if they want to be barely decent
makes me think

I'm a girl and the answer is yes but only black (turk) refugees.

No

Why?

>would you date a muslim or a black christian?
no

Don't like refugees. Simple as

Yes, I'd take her to a boat party.

If she looks like that, sure. But generally speaking not a chance.

>confusing beautiful Arab features with disgusting wh*Toid features

>tfw no qt scared refugee bf boi to take care of

(You)

bury cute grill

but nah, fuck off, thot

No refugees here, only illegal asylum shoppers.

not if she's a muzzie

No. She only wants me for a green card.
Then she'll dump me and go get banged by Chads.

A better question is - would she date me?

If anyone was wondering, she is Iranian living in California.

Take away the blur and...yuck!

Yes. This one is my wife

Yes

Did they finally send women?

I'd let her date a bullet from my m-16 while she was knelt down on the side of the road

I would marry and impregnate a refugee

Your collage isn't going to change my mind about race mixing. It's wrong and I won't partake in it. Feel free to do it, but I personally won't

No. Because brown nipples are vomit tier.

I literally gag when I see them.

kek

I did. He was cute as fuck but had mental problems

Based

She doesn't look legal, but still older than Aisha so I guess it's okay

yes

>on the bus stop, mid July
>hear a strange language behind me that resembles ...Arabic
>turn around thinking I'd find nouveau riche Arab party animals
>it's a mother of two, Syrian, with a husband standing there like he's entirely wet from rain while she has a threatening tone towards her two girls
>my head is about to explode from this guttural language so I light a cigarette
>they move two steps away from me immediately
>you just see four very small people covered in all sorts of black attire, it's funny
>the older girl keeps staring at me and I notice she has very beautiful green eyes, must be 16-17
>her mother literally turns her head away and looks towards me
That was my only experience with refugees. She was ripe for the kufr and though 7 years older than her, I was ready for the tawba, but we don't have an imam pious enough to cleanse me from the haram thoughts. Only a hajj will save my soul now, because my gonads still sway on the thought of this habiba

Ya allah rabbi ghfir li!

White features? Light eyes developed in the middle east.

Can my dick be a refugee in her pussy?

No, no matter what.

She's 19

What's funny?

"white"

"features"

lel, yeah this Sudanese dude is def part "white"

>Trump wants to ban this

yes, because arab women are pretty much the only women where its possible to find virgins.

disgusting wh*Te women are all whores who lose their virginity at a young age and sleep around a lot.

Trump wants to ban this

instagram.com/hanny_madani/

Horn Africans are genetically equidistant from Caucasians and Congoloids.

white is a cultural term, not a racial term you retard.

I bet many Arabs have paler skin and more beautiful features than you ugly frogs.

and on the plus side, they are not whores like disgusting european women are.

Thank you for the opinion

Here is your complimentary keychain

t. Hobungo Umbumbo

look at his flag

come home white man

i don't know what you're trying to say, but if its anything other than white women are whores who don't value the concept of purity, who devalue themselves and become animal pigs from a young age and thus are worthless for marriage and love, then I disagree

I can tell that youre a raging virgin who never left youre basement if you unironicle think that this is a white girls only thing and that muslims are not affrected by it.

i didnt say muslim, i said arab, you disgusting german kraut.

but here's the thing, whereas probably 45-50% of Arab women are whores, 90-95% of white women are whores.

So yeah I'm much better off finding an Arab qt waifu who's pure and virginal than some disgusting vapid whore who will cheat on you and doesn't understand concepts like love and loyalty.

Disgusting krautnigger, no wonder you're women prefer refugees, because you're so beta.

>unironicle

wtf LMAO learn 2 sprechen de englisch Hitler.

arab, and muslim women in general hit the wall by the time they're 19. 21 is high outside.

>implying

disgusting american pig, your women are coked up whores by the time they hit 13 with wrinkles and melanoma. In fact you should just decriminilase rape cause you're women are such whores the rapist is not even taking anything worth value.

no, she wouldn't date me

t.leb

Is that why you people turn little boys into traps and fagfuck them? your women are diabetic looking, or nightmare fuel sarah jessica parker on meth looking witches by the timme they are 25.

the fattest woman in the world who just died, was muslim.

t. Mongoloid savage rape-spawn

still butthurt we beat you at Ain Jalut. It was 700 years ago, let it go Genghis.

>Is that why you people turn little boys into traps and fagfuck them?

lmao no thats degenerate faggot western culture you beta pissbaby cuck. WEsterners are the ones who give children hormones and transgender therapy to turn them into little girls and permanently mutiliate them.

You're the ones who run a paedo ring out of your own parliament. I love how you white westerner freaks are the biggest paedophiles and child rapists in the world, but you try to cover it up by accusing it on other people.

and american women are disgusting, i've seen your exchange students, they are all druggie drunk whores who fuck anything that moves and carry STDs. Enjoy your subhumanity.

you people have been first cousin inbreeding for 1500 years now. you people look like that jewish goblin in Hollywood that just got fired from his own company. there are horrific monstrous genetically flawed children in the hospitals in the middle east.
read the book paramedic to the prince.

literally nothing wrong with cousin breeding, hitler's parents were second cousins.

you know whats far more a genetic risk than cousin marriages? Having babies when you're older than 30. Yet its what all your whore women do cause they focus on their "careers" first.

If she were from Ukraine, yes. Most other countries, no.

Not that other American but white guy, I've raped a few Arab women.

No, I am not a traitor.

>be american
>be a mixed mongrel mutt
>"muh pure bloodlines"
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

> a few cherry picked comments prove I'm right

They're all male, so no

I would only fuck a qt femboy refugay into submission

>European """""""""""men"""""""""""" don't want -this- in their country

Truly a continent of homosexials

I don't know if it counts.
My girlfriend is from Pakistan. Moved here 15 years ago