Most annoying person on television

Most annoying person on television

My grandparents watch that shit show ALL THE TIME. Like every time it's on. They sit and watch the same episodes over and over. Not like it matters, every episode is identical.

Plus I pointed out the evidence that it's all super fake. That all the kids drive sports cars and use technology all the time, and the dad was a fiction writer who never lived in the woods, but no. IT'S ON TV SO IT HAS TO BE REAL.

The fact he's Lily Allen's brother just makes him less likeable.

dave mustaine?

his autistic brother is a fucking doughnut as well.

A lot of people need to appreciate what they have instead of obsessive over not having the latest thing. It's a bit like when I was young and crazy and just getting into hentai and downloaded the infamous dp scene from Mezzo Forte off of kazaa. The heroine had just been captured and woke up in a dungeon and saw the two thugs she beat up earlier standing over her. The evil bitch antonginst chirpily told them "you have her for four hours, use your time efficiently!" and oh my good gosh did they ever. I kept rewinding the scene and came 4 times before deciding to find the full anime when I discovered she was actually a robot double who had been switched at the last minute. My orgasms had been fraudulent!

My ocd freaked out and made me come up with a way to "give back" the orgasm by embarrassing myself in public or I'd be diagnosed with a chronic disease. I barained with my brain and end up settling on going to a used bookstore and very obviously fake cry to a passage in a book in front of a cute woman and then blubber "I'm such a sensitive man!" when she looked at me.

So what if it's real or not, the show is entertaining.

Which one? He has 2 autistic brothers.

Matt is the only one who could probably be considered normal.

the one with the fucking cane & fedora.

>not posting his faggot brother instead

I can't believe this fag is getting pussy now and I'm all alone

This guy is a literal neckbrard fedora

Maybe if you got off your ass and actually tried, you might be swimming in pussy right about now.

The whole family are the most obvious grifters I've ever seen. They are like the kind of people that work at the renaissance fair. My mom watches this shit and she hates it when I point out how fake it is. It's like when some people watch something on "reality" tv the just quit thinking completely. Literally their whole story and everything they do on the show doesn't make sense

>tfw too dumb to invent pussy like Noah

>EXTREME

My mom loves this show. I didn't really know about it being fake - though I've heard they don't live as far removed from society as it seems. What sort of shit can you tell me about being fake?

I do like the other alaskan frontier show though. They seem legit.

There's tons of pictures on the internet of the kids using iphones and hanging out in local cities in Washington and Cali

>Hur dur we have no moneys and need to barter for everthing but we have a top rated cable TV show that been on the air for years
You can't be this dumb can you?

Huh, I've never really bothered to look. I heard they got in legal trouble trying to fuck the system in Alaska through some sort of check all citizens receive due to oil money or some shit.

I didn't assume that they were poor or didn't receive money from the show, just that they tried to keep their lives as traditional as is possible these days.

>being on TV
>Traditional

That's not Chris Hardwick

thought i was the only one this happened to

Hey /tv fags! You will never guess what I invented today!

Who is this gentleman?

Yes, there was an episode about that.

The dad is always getting himself injured or some sort of predicament where he just sits on his ass and one of the kids has to pick up his slack.

Bam Bam I think went to jail and served his father's sentence for that illegal oil money because his father came up with some bullshit about being away too long from his wife.

all of them are over the age of 22. the oldest is like 35. also, the dad is the tallest and he is 5'8". i fucking love this show

I know being annoying is her gimmick, but her voice is everywhere and it's like my ears are getting sodomized by a barbed horse cock every time she utters some stupid bullshit

Sup Forums personified

>I cant sanction your buffoonery.jpg

>A woman is like a delicate flower who must be bathed in sunshine and received the pleasures from the moist of the morning dew.

Thought that was a joke at first jesus christ he actually is.

I know you aren't supposed to /thread yourself, but

/thread

my mom loves this lying cunt and I cannot convince her that she is a fraud. Sup Forums, what is other essential mom believes it's real-core programming?

not sure what the age of consent is in Alaska but I'm pretty sure Rain Brown would be a legal bang

plus there's a good chance she's going to get a big fat ass like her sister so time's a wasting broheims

This.

Would still fuck the soul out of her though.

this downie developed a fat ass?

he is EXTREME

hahahaha change the channel nigga, turn off your tv off, take a walk

*tips 100% pure wool fedora

i keked too hard

what do the parents even do on this show?
I've never seen the mom or dad lift a fucking finger.

Love is fleeting
Love is fleeting
I loved, and then she's leaving
Why is love so ever, oh so fleeting
and where dost lie its meaning?
I loved her with all my heart, did all she asked
I loved, and she began fleeting
And there lies love's true meaning

>All that after one date

Damn, this cat is a true romantic.

arent all of this familes kids virgins because they are backwoods retards that want to save themselves for marriage?

literally everything you see on tv is made so people can turn off their brains. Besides maybe certain news shows, the whole principle is to make everything as simple and dumb as possible so nobody ever gets challenged or has to question the quality of their shitty lives.

Alaska has the highest rate of STD's.
You just know all the kids have genital warts.
>tfw you will never lick bears wart covered cock
why even live

why do people live in Alaska? Do they hate themselves or just people in general?

>tfw you will never take a ride on Noah's syphilis ridden kebab
I'm literally holding a gun to my head now

>slaps you with glove
>challenges you for his waifu's honor
>your move peasant

Dude thinks he's a final fantasy character.

is this the same person?

She has stood with her arms folded for about eight entire episodes now.

>tfw you will never save rain from her family and take her away and give her make up and pretty clothes and it turns out shes actually pretty as fuck and she marries you and gives you 4 alpha sons and takes care of you and cooks for you every day.

>teleports behind you

Nah, just brothers.

>blocks your path

I think we've found the wolverine replacement.

They all look like they smell funky, not bad like serious b.o but really funky, like after 10-15 mins near one of them and you'll start feeling queezy

>I go into town, I get drunk .. I'm sorry!

>The only semi normal looking one is a fuck up

i want to give her the ol' dickaroo

kek.
This episode cracked me up.
He only get's drunk in town, that does not make him an alcoholic

I was tearing up, his innocence was touching

I'll show him alcoholism.
One night with me and he's have permanent psychosis

this nigga right here has a baller as fuck rat tail too. just imagine the pussy that floods his small Alaskan home

WHY

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T SNOWBIRD FIX HER GOD DAMN TEETH

THEY MUST HAVE THE MONEY

SURELY SOMEONE WOULD DO IT FOR FREE CAUSE OF THE SHOW

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK

most annoying person on television

based kenneth keith kalebac

He's actually incredibly entertaining at all times. Especially if you hate him. Try not to get upset and just enjoy the novelty of it.

buttmad

Lol. Had to think for a minute. Nice

Wrong

He's really, really great. No one compares. People say he's the best. The best. Isis are roaming around free, and what do we do about it? We're gonna build a wall, folks.

Opinion discarded.

>What did you say about me fucker? Say it to my face and not online and see what happens

theres no contest

He's almost too annoying to post

the show and its fans are on a level all to themselves in terms of annoyance

>mfw hes getting a prequels spinoff

I want to fuck her so bad

>Makes everything worse
>Half-wit followers think it's better because all of their information comes from memes
yep pretty annoying

WHAT SHOW?

Alaskian white trash people

came here to post this

they obviously are getting some good dosh from the show

she literally has no excuse to get her teeth fixed

The jist of it is Billy Brown is an author, so they aren't as poor as portrayed. They have at points in time lived in town, which they admit in the show. There's been a few times when they lived in the lower 48. But most of their lives has been coming and going from the "Bush". Billy was trying to turn one of his books into a movie or series, that's why they have older footage and scenes where Billy is asking locals questions. He couldn't gain enough interest in the idea so he decided to fuck it and just film the family itself trying to rough it. Some of the shit the boys do is for the camera because they're haming it up.

So they're not as poor as they seem, they've lived in town several times something they admit on camera, and some of their shenanigans are scripted.

Look at the cabin they built the family then ask why is matt living in a half-built shack with tires, or why Noah is in a tent while Bear built himself a tree house. Shit like that is just them messing around.

Yeah, they went to the lower 48 when Billy was looking to sell the idea of the show. Because they took rides from friends on boats they didn't have records of their trips. So Alaska knew they were out of the state for part of a year and assumed it was for the entire year, since they couldn't prove it, Billy and Bam went to jail short term.

I honestly believe Ami is faking it most of the time. You can see how Billy will be all I need to be with your Mother, she's hurt. Then they sit around the house while the boys go out and work. Which may be the only way Billy can get them to stay on tract because all the boys look like they have adhd.

Agreed, my life has gotten so much worse since Trump was elected; it's basically a dystopia! What will he do next?

8 years