WHAT SIDE DID YOU CHOOSE Sup Forums ?

WHAT SIDE DID YOU CHOOSE Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oppressor > oppressee

The side that makes judgments on a case by case basis. So, the oppressors

Man he looks like a nu-male like the definition of it.

I can't even tell if these people are male or female anymore.

Is it so hard to write 'you are'? At least try to be a little formal when you're being a fucking retard.

why are these people so obsessed with signs

I started on Sup Forums just for the laughs, but then found genuine pieces of insight in /fit/ and Sup Forums. Now things have come full circle when I see images like OP's and just can't do anything but laugh at the state of things.

That picture looks straight shooped to me. Like, how the hell did that fella (I think?) get such a gigantic head like he'd be a fucking hoss, but end up that misshapenly squat and skinny at the same time?

Really fucking unnerving.

Take a guess, you oppressive oppressor.

Wtf is this monster, all his appearance yells WEAK !

What the fuck is that

holy shit what is this thing

>Neutral

So, in fact, you pick the winning side by being neutral?

What a retarded thing to say. Being neutral doesn't mean you automatically are on the side that gets to oppress others.

What if the oppressor is right tho?

These fags DESERVE to be oppressed

>if you're not an apple you're a pear

What if you don't want to be involved with society whatsoever anymore and live away from it all in some back woods in the Yukon?

Are you choosing to side with the oppressor because you didn't fight them for the benefit of others despite it not benefiting yourself in any way?

Whatever side this faggot isn't on

yes

in the age of information with all this technology, there is no excuse

one can read similar reasoning by aristotle on no ignorance of law en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

>if you don't fight for me then you fight against me

Aristotle was a bald chode and I could snap him over my dick like a twig. I am NOT Socrates.

Has this Goblin a side Quest for me ?

NEUTRAL

its your duty to fight the oppression of all people

this is why Sup Forums is always wrong when shifting the blame to lefties when they say 'it's not my responsibility to educate you' on humanitarian issues

you're responsible for fighting the good fight the same way you're responsible for being aware of the law

That's where you are wrong my friend, look away from his eyes for a second and your penis is gone.

Don't blame Aristotle for the leaf's shitty strawman, you retarded burger. Also Aristotle would undoubtedly slap your shit you anime-posting faggot.

the ones who aren't horrible eyesores

i mean fuck, you don't choose your genes but that haircut/those clothes are choices

Aristotle was a weak wristed little faggot bumfucker pedo who lived in a literal giant bird nest in the center of the city.
Probably because he liked bird peckers so much.

Kek

Kill yourself retard.

Did my bird pecker remark burn too deep, Aristotle?

No it was just demented to be honest.

Holy shit I am crying at this. Fucking hilarious.

>You know all those people who work all day, take care of their kids and don't have time to research current events?
>They're FUCKING MONSTERS

This is plainly wrong shill.

I don't choose sides, I choose winnners

And nu male omega cuckfags are not winners

Is that one of them non-bionicle people?