I dated a half black chick for two months and lived to tell the tale. AMA

I dated a half black chick for two months and lived to tell the tale. AMA

Get tested

she conservative?

What was she like in bed? Share juicy details about her here.

Depends if she fucked black guys or white guys. A lot of mixed girls split one way or the other. This isn't bad advice though.

>last two digits are number of STDs you got

Yeah...... that's on my list...

no, quite the opposite

Just wanted to say, my picture gives a bit of the wrong impression. OP seems like a woman immersed in white culture that has some black qualities. It was more the opposite. Like this.

We her dad or mom black?

Was she paranoid about racism where if her stake was underdone it was because she was black?

Half black or half white?

Better than the average girl. Definitely had some motions going on that were nice, not the usual lie there and take it approach.

That sucks I knew a pretty conservative black chick she was cute

Because "she" was only half, you fucking race traitor

She ate her steak medium well. I disapproved of this but never voiced my disapproval. I'm not sure she got it more well done to match her blackness.

Also... It's funny that's the first comment. I've had these rashes lately I never had before.... Oh well. I 've had a good run anyway. I should have listened, Sup Forums. I should have listened.

But believe me when I tell you she was beautiful. Maybe in the end, it was worth it.

how's herpes?

black father or mother?

Black father was an EMT. White mother is a truck driver.

Why are you posting this on pol?

AIDS
I
D
S

Why does this appear to be such common knowledge on this board yet I never knew about it? Fuck. I've had a couple weird rashes I never had before. Fuck me.

Why did you break up?

I work normal 9 to 5 hours, she works nights, so we could never see each other. Then I decided to spend a couple weekends staying up till 6 am drinking and texting with her while she was working, which in itself wasn't a problem, but it led to me venting about work probably in a way I shouldn't have. So I lost the cool guy demeanor I should have kept. So I shattered her image of me being a guy everyone looks up to to being a petty guy that gets pissed off at (to what might seem to someone else) random petty bullshit. Basically I broke the cardinal rule of drinking and women because I thought I could keep it under control since she wasn't here. Obviously I was wrong.

But she would bitch about her coworkers on a semi regular basis, so I guess I was just trying to show that we have something in common? Idk, I'm pretty shit with women desu.

You have to bleach her, for the white man's sake!

And the last thing I'll add is that I can generalize to any particular type of women or all women, but this particular one was about #GoodVibes so the cons you start putting out #BadVibes you're finished.

Quit Being Racist... She Looks Beautiful... Sup Forums Reporting In

This.

Did you bleach her? If not, why?

t. increasingly nervous white woman

Was she black with white genetics or white with black genetics?

I want to date a loud, disrespectful hoodrat and turn her into a right and proper member of society. Like My Fair Lady.