Why does the (((altright))) cannibalize itself?

Fash Britannia and now Radio Free Skyrim got shoah'd. Is it because they're Euros?

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/07/radio-free-skyrim-an-hero/

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/07/radio-free-skyrim-an-hero/
soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/sets/knock-off
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO NO NO FUCK THIS SHIT THEY WERE MY FAVORITE FUCK

>naming your political movement after a video game reference

We truly do live in 2016

TDS and FTN are mine, but RFS is up there.

I guess you can only shitpost about the death of your people for so long until it's too depressing.

I'm still sad about this.

I wonder what the issue was?

Because we are ever evolving

You play catch up

Done

radio free skyrim was full of autistic faggots that would endlessly stir shit with the other podcasts, and rant about how anyone not 100% Bavarian phenotype or whatever needed to be gassed

not going to lie, every nordic I've met from Sup Forums has been a brevic tier edgy faggot

also, brits are generally really smug and cancerous and do the same shit as nordics

"muh empire
"muh vikangz"

Anyway, if anything is going to consistently explode in the altright or podcasting scene, trust me when i say this, it will always be brits, or nordics

By the way, I know a guy who tried to set the groundwork for a canadian podcast but he claimed the majority of canadian channers he found were communists leftypol users or really unaware manchildren
so we probably wont get a show on trs ever

pretty much this

btw how do I get on the forums? you wanna invite me, goy?

for real though /pol is getting old. I want a safe space too ;_;

>RFS is closing up shop. As many of you know, our good friend and co-host Pete decided to quit the show last week after having a falling out with Natt.

Natt used to be a part of the third position tinychat that was spammed on this board. I have seen him on there numerous times. The guy is an egotistical asshole. I wasn't surprised when I clicked the link.

Yeah I don't know much about the guy, but behind this drama and his latest appearance on The Nationalist Review, he's a fucking tool.

He's funny but the ego definitely is there. Pete probably just got fed up with him dominating the show every week. Can't say i blame him though.

On the other hand being on a podcast every week gets boring real fast if you don't have chemistry with the other people.

it would be nice if we never actually organized, but simply slowly redpilled the world into thinking our line of thought was common sense again.

put another way, it would be completely terrible if the alt right were organized.

Without the organization of TRS, I never would've come to these viewpoints because I would've never found it. You need some sort of community; tribalism is at the heart of this after all.

>doesn't understand the point of the name
>literal autism

It becomes an issue when everyone has their own opinion on every little thing and arguing starts about the nitty gritty details about shit that doesn't matter. I don't give a fuck about what branches of Christianity are cucked, or what latitude of Italy/Greece is the cutoff for who is white. Stupid petty bullshit and bantz taken too far have done a lot of damage already.

I agree.

I mean this is basically politics right? We're forging something new. There's going to be bickering. We must rise above.

I'll invite you, you drivling faggot.

Email?

[email protected]

I expect many dick pics to come out of this.

>radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/07/radio-free-skyrim-an-hero/
So explain it, now that the "joke " is dead.

Aight, should be good

I'm getting a "Forbidden" screen when I register

cant log in

Screenshot

nvm we good now.

thanks man

RFS was cancelled because Richard Spencer complained to Kike Enoch and Seventh Jew about them calling out Spency-Boy and his Phalanx pyramid scheme.
T. Insider.

Np, goy

May your tendies be crunchy and your waifu's skirt low cut

yeah I heard about that.

shady fucking shit.

I bought tickets to NPI with my girlfriend, should I still go?

If you want to get fingered by a conman go right ahead.

yeah I'll keep my wits about me. Tickets are reasonably priced so I don't mind paying, but any hint of a pyramid scheme and I'm out.

I mostly just want the networking and "safe space"

I dislike the circlejerking and dickriding of the hosts. Seventh son, Natt, Ghoul, etc. are all just dudes, and their word isn't infallible. Enoch is the worst though. He constantly dominates every topic and his verbal tics are very noticeable. I have slowly listened to the Shoah less and less the past few months. With RFS gone it looks like the convict report will now be my source for foreign talk.

Natt has pretty much pissed off everyone with the banter at some point and this is conspicuous timing, so I can't refute your theory.

You're gay if you dislike Enoch's gravely brilliance.

AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING AND HERE'S THE THING

I don't like him because I think he's a fat alcoholic. He always talks in code with the other hosts and always sounds out of it.

yeah but he almost always follows that up with something that is at least somewhat profound.

he's quite intelligent, if a little ham handed.

It's funny as shit, I got annoyed by it too at first, but I started to imagine how buttpained it made others, so now instead of getting pissed, I laugh at the mental image of autists tossing their tendies in the air in a sperg rage.

could i get an invite too ameribro?

He never lets others, including guests, say their piece. Im waiting for the moment ghoul snaps on him for always talking over him. Ghoul might be a scatterbrain but at least he doesn't take 5 minutes to say something that could be said in 5 seconds

Invite me to [email protected] (not joking )

Here's the thing, Mike is a smart guy... Did you know, and I don't mean to derail us, but this'll be quick.

Here's the thing, I know that the.. Autist watching this right now is pulling his hair out, and it's probably... Fuck, where was I going with that?

You can only invite one person. Sorry, ask the dude I invited

Ghoul needs to take a fucking speech class

Natt and the others will still appear on different shows.

Maybe they'll get RFS back together again someday.

>it's a "red pilling of" section on FTN
does anyone else skip that shit? who wants to hear the story of some random person they picked off the street? And they're taking that "number one show on TRS" meme too seriously.

I think every regular could just do with a bit more humility. I feel that ego is getting to all of them to some degree with how popular TRS has gotten.

>RFS
>a political movement

Sorry for your loss Cathy.

>podcast
>political movement
We truly live in 2016.

>It's a "Cathy laughs nervously while the cohosts rib Eastern Europe and women" episode

I only have 2 and I already know who I'm giving them to :/

I'm sorry man I would

Yes, you can see Ghoul is getting fucking sick of it. He sometimes quips about the time they waste.

I actually like it. It's interesting hearing how they came about. For example, Trent Holmgram(sp?) was the guy behind the White Student Union story. It got national coverage. I didn't know it was him.

Yes. Pride comes before the fall.

Ghoul is too passive and doesn't know how to express his thoughts and feelings in words

jow about i invite the person you want to invite
that way we both get what we want
have an exotic frog for your troubles

Are you talking about TRS? Because I have a forum account there.

I agree completely. I would like to hear from him more.

ahhhhhh goddamnit. fine give me your fuckin email

nevermind get it from that goy

thanks lad
[email protected]

you got him right? I don't want to go through invite juggling

Alright sent. Now be a behaved goy so I know it went to good use.

pepe's for everyone

thanks lad ill just lurk for a few months
have a byzantine mosaic pepe as a thank you

The Merchant Minute is literally the best part of TRS.

I agree they should do the dignified thing and name their podcast after a TV show like Fash The Nation or The Daily Shoah (the order is deliberate).

no problem

RFS has been shit the last month.

Two much fucking fawning over common filth.

Hedonism as the highest value leads to a fucked up society, yeah we get it.

Also too much shitposting and too little effort posting. Fuck Natt and his idea of bantz.

>an eternal swede criticising his superior

>Also too much shitposting and too little effort posting
This is true for all of the main TRS podcasts

I like the other guys and Paracletus in particular.

I just don't see the point of ranting about Richard Spencer's assumed prolapsed anus.

i like the bantz,its entertaining
also spencer tends to be too intellectual its good to shit on him a bit

Hans...could you send me a TRS invite? Idk how it works or if theres a delay til you get one or w/e, but I'd really appreciate it! :3
[email protected]

did it work canacuck?

btw my profile is Schmiego so if you need the invite for your lad message me

It did! Danke.

If you're giving out invites for the forum send one my way.
Can I use a burner email?

>Why does the (((altright))) cannibalize itself
Same reason SJWs do. Punching to the left and right simultaneously.

Go ahead and use them, I don't have anyone really to invite.

the far right is very individualistic and hates everyone

I basically *just* got into Radio Free Skyrim and think they're fucking hilarious and incredible. Natt was on MillennialWoes Dexit stream and he's really funny and intense.

So sad to see these stupid fucks disbanding, they have a duty to their listeners to keep going and I'm not a member of the TRS forums so I can't actually read what the real reason was.

Pete and Natt need to quit fucking around and get back together.

only if you admit that voulgarians are inferior to greeks

Dick Spencer wins again faggots.

We were with you in both world wars and this is your attitude. For shame.

>We
i dont think you understand lad
send me your email

alt-right is shit

here's a burner mail
[email protected]

done

thanks germanbro

Fuck man, why are nords so autistic?

The brits are usually ok (outside of brit/pol) and are at least aware of the irony of muh rothschild empire.

But yeah, some of these nords are half-retarded. If it was actual Germans going muh masterrace, they'd have half a point... but not these vidya playin autistes.

The best and funniest show on TRS is Knock Off but episodes are really rare

soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/sets/knock-off

Alt-right faggots

t. Sinead

send me an email too f a m

[email protected]

Anyone wanna invite me?

[email protected]

i fugging love TRS and if anyone can invite me i will raise a plentiful family of white children in your honour: [email protected]