DUDE FEMINISTS ARE THE VOICE OF REASON LMAO ALSO NIHILISM

>DUDE FEMINISTS ARE THE VOICE OF REASON LMAO ALSO NIHILISM
Why did Mr Peanut Butter marry a 34 year old woman with no career prospects? Really makes me think.

Because he's a fucking dog and an idiot.

>ALSO NIHILISM

I hate that this is the defacto way to make characters interesting nowadays

if you're happy you're just dumb, it's those cynical people who are right, the world is suffering, etc...

Because he loves her for her, not for what her job is.

The intro theme is the only good part of the show

characters being nihilistic does not mean the show embraces or promotes nihilism. if anything it shows how destructive it is while also pointing out the value of friends, family, children etc

Happy people are either dumb, or lying. It's not even cynicism it's just truth.

I said the same sort of thing when I was 15.

The cat is entertaining sometimes. Otherwise, I agree.

That would make perfect sense if she was 10 years younger.

Are you happy now?

>this is what alt-right fags think this show is saying

This is why we make kids read books in school.

Yes

Sometimes.

I'm not them. But I don't believe you. Still happy?

We make kids read books in school because English teachers need jobs.

>everything is alt-right

That's right Cleetus, who needs those blasphemous books written by commies when all we need is the Bible and the 2nd amendment.

Who are you quoting?

PB married her because he's attracted to shitty people. Look at his other failed marriages. Diane is a self-serving hypocrite that is too involved with being the center of attention and being seen as right/good. No character in the show is really pure or should be seen as always right. They all have something wrong that taints their worldview. Bojack is a cynical nihilist piece of shit through his own actions, and each character (save maybe two or three) can have their world views shown to be flawed because of how they act.

boring shitty reddit show

There's a difference between a show portraying a fucked up, manipulative character as being a fundamentally good person who messes up sometimes but still deserves forgiveness and happiness despite her problems (Diane), and portraying a fucked up, manipulative person as fundamentally rotten and deserving of endless punishment until he gets his shit together (Bojack).

>DUDE IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT CHILD ACTRESS, WHO YOU HAD NO OBLIGATION TO BUT GOT ATTACHED TO YOU AS A FATHER FIGURE FOR BEING THE ONLY ADULT MALE IN SHOWBUSINESS WHO DIDN'T MOLEST HER, TURNED INTO A DRUG ADDLED MESS, AND ALSO YOUR FAULT FOR NOT PUTTING IN MASSIVE EFFORT TO MAKE HER ACTUALLY CHANGE HER BEHAVIOR WHEN SHE CLEARLY HAD NO DESIRE TO. IT'S LIKE YOU BASICALLY KILLED HER YOURSELF

>DUDE IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT YOU'RE A DRUG ADDLED MESS, YOUR TRAUMATIC CHILDHOOD WITH ZERO CARING OR RELIABLE ADULT GUIDANCE IS NO EXCUSE, YOU'RE JUST A FUNDAMENTALLY SHITTY PERSON JUST LIKE YOUR ABUSIVE MOTHER SAID. YOU DESERVE TO DIE

Diane is not presented as being fundamentally good, though. She's constantly living in the past, is a coward, and forces herself to be the victim. As she herself said, there's no such thing as being good inside, and she definitely is not a truly good person on the outside.

I mean maybe if they're happy no matter what happens. But it's normal for people to be content and happy with their day to day life.

anybody who's still thinking about
>muh cruel world
got stuck in their emotional development

It's not ignoring that bad things happen but rather realizing that good things also happen and choosing to live optimistically

DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO

cout

He married her because she was a hor young Asian chick and that's what he wanted. Her career is irrelevant since he's a wealthy movie star.

Nihilism and feminism are rarely featured in the shows. Most plots revolve around egoism, fleeting popularity, substance abuse, and Hollywood culture.

Your interpretation is wrong and you're stupid, dude.

It was Sarah Lynn's own fault that she OD'd. It's shown that she could have been a good person even with Bojack's meddling, but that she chose to become a piece of shit after she fell out of the public sphere. Bojack internalised her death and looked for a way to blame himself since he fetishises his own sadness, hence the flashbacks to earlier times when he wasn't good to her. This can also be seen when he stalks Penny and she turns out to be fine. He thought that he had ruined her life when it was her own choice that caused any suffering and reopened the wound so that he could have something to feel bad about. Bojack was not always shitty, as well. During his days as a comedian he seemed pretty happy and content, and only really grew into his current self when the spotlight was shone on him and he couldn't fully give it up.

>hor young Asian chick
>34
>everyone thinks she's plain, she was never popular once in her entire life
>gigantic bitter feminist nerd

Also, Mr. Peanut Butter wasn't a movie star.

He's quoting you and he's not wrong considering how you responded to my post All you do is make assumptions.

>hot young Asian chick
>Nihilism and feminism are rarely featured in the shows.
Well that's just wrong. Have you seen the show?

>>Nihilism and feminism are rarely featured in the shows. Most plots revolve around Nihilism and feminism.

Where did I say everything is alt-right? Are you offended by my banter?

I don't see it as glorifying nihilism as much as condemning it. PB is meant to juxtapose Bojack in idealism and personality. He acknowledges the nature of life and chooses to be happy anyway. He's consistently being rewarded for it while Bojack is in the same place he was three seasons ago.

t. triggered Broflake

Fuck off Todd.

Vincent Adultman has no character flaws, he's a dedicated businessman and up and coming entrepreneur.

fucking nihilists dude

Fuck, you're right. Forgot about based Vincent.

Reading this thread is like watching downies try to fly an Airbus.

You instantly assumed I was alt-right and later an American conservatard.
Your banter is low energy and makes you look like an idiot with nothing to actually argue with.
You should be grateful that I even replied.

>>DUDE FEMINISTS ARE THE VOICE OF REASON LMAO ALSO NIHILISM
Are you actually completely retarded? There are plenty of moments when they show how hypocritical Diane is.

>Why did Mr Peanut Butter marry a 34 year old woman with no career prospects?

Sweet Asian pussy.

I'd have thought of all places, Sup Forums would understand this.

>>Nihilism and feminism are rarely featured in the shows.
I disagree with the dude that nihilism is never mentioned because that is bullshit but there are only two episodes where you could argue the pushing the feminism thing and those episodes have plenty of moments of Diane being a fucking awful hypocrite.

I was 15 like you once

>low energy
>I'm not alt-right/conservatard
>grateful

upvoted friendo

Looks like you win another debate.
I probably won't recover from this.

You're cute

Worst bait, Diane is shown to be wrong about everything. BoJack is the political voice of reason when he isn't too busy being a sad fuck.

His two state solution for Israel and views on the military are prime examples.

>Hey if you're a 30 year old woman in a stable relationship who is financially secure, you should get an abortion!
>Oh but if you're a teenager who literally has no idea who the father is, you should definitely stay pregnant

That's actually a pretty good take on it

But Bojack Horseman doesn't glorify depression or nihilism. Bojack spends most of his time sitting around wallowing in self pity, and he makes the slowest character development in the series because of it.

Looking forward to the next season desu

Is Bojack finally going to end his self-hatred and explore themes of positive existentialism

Only high school teens or freshman college watch these shows like rick n morty and think they're special snowflakes desu senpai

This

>Claim to be nihilist
>Still cares about treatment and rights women
Jesus Christ, I met nihilists that cared about poverty, war, or disease, but feminism? Fuck, if that's one of the reasons why, then that person go fuck themselves. They're the same type of people who believe rape is worse than murder.

>it's a "Hollywood celebrities talk about their emotional issues but never really address the bribery, corruption, money laundering, human trafficking, racism, pedophilia and absurd drug consumption that goes on in Hollywood" show

Mr. Peanut Butter is not ACTUALLY dumb.
There are several scenes that reveal that he is pretty much aware of everything as chooses to be happy anyway.

If Bojack is a nihilist, Mr. PB is a hedonist.

how have you taken away from this show that BoJack is meant to be even slightly emulated

This show is a mess.

I don't expect someone from the internet who has never been a victim of rape to understand, but it is the worst crime imaginable you can do to a person. With murder, at least you die, you don't suffer after it. Rape is a long, tortuous death. Name one crime that's worse than rape. You can't, because there's nothing worse than it.

This is deluxe bait. If you really think that then is your moral obligation to euthanize them and release them from that pain.

>its a person confuses his deranged fantasies for reality episode

It's almost like he's a man and she's a woman...woah!

This is why I kill every woman I rape desu

>Pedophilia and corruption are delusional fantasies
Are you dense and retarded or are you a cuckold faggot?

>Cleetus
Who actually has this name?

When will season 3 get good?

>am in ep 10 now

>ALSO NIHILISM
In a cartoon? Sounds kinda interesting.

you forgot 'high'

i'm usually pretty happy when i'm baked

this isn't Sup Forums anymore

it's just anonymous bitchy facebook

It doesn't

Only faggots watch this show so they can wallow in their own sadness. Telling them they're retarded for doing so only makes them feel justified in their self hatred and will probably get you a bunch of babby tier cynicism thrown at you.

you are all going to die alone and in pain.

just as we all lived then