Be american

>be american
>eliminate yourself from the worldcup

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/sport/football/australian-womens-national-team-lose-70-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which players are LOS? I can't really tell

How come Americans suck so bad at football despite being one of the biggest countries in the world?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
IN THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

Heh

>How come Americans suck so bad at football despite being one of the biggest countries in the world?
Other sports are more popular and will make you more money here as a pro. So our best athletes choose those sports over soccer (football).

and the funniest thing is - all they needed was a draw to qualify for the play offs and have another go.

It's just too complicated for them

Money is my guess.

>350 milions of citizens
>nobody knows playing football

>It's just too complicated for them
It arguably is simpler then football (hand-egg)

Tobago was briefly a colony of PLC.

sure

A literal Mexican

which is worse?

The half arsed kick that went straight towards the goal, or the half arsed save where he couldn't stop a ball travelling towards him in slow motion

Soccer is complicated?

I thought the world cup was in summer

but you have so many spics that they should be enough to make a decent team

never met a yank who could explain the offside rule. and yeah the strategy is far more complex than American football. Why do you think Germany are so good?

Reminder that there is a columbian in their national team. That Bedoya guy lmao

It's just individual skill dude. Why are players like neymar and Ronaldo so good? It's just ball hogs. In football, it's a team effort and there is hundreds of plays and strategies

The only strategy in soccer is to keep passing ball forward until you get it into the goal while not letting the event hold it by using people to just pass it back and forth, boring

the second one probably.
the first one could take him by surprise and his arteries clogged with burgers didn't allow the brain to react quickly enough.

but the second one was just embarassing.

Nice shot.

It would have been a lousy shot if the keeper was halfway competent

Sports in america focus on money and entertainment. competition is really a nonfactor

We play real sports, not fairyball.

Soccer is mostly played by highschool girls here. I assume it's the same in the States.

No one really cares about povertyball in North America

one of the best female national teams in the world was defeated by 15 years old players from Australia

standard.co.uk/sport/football/australian-womens-national-team-lose-70-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html

Water is wet

I said shot, not save. One is the action of the striker, the other of the goalie.

It's something you do in elementary school to keep you busy on weekends.

Yes, and it wasn't a very good shot because any competent keeper would save that easily. It's like kicking a baby and thinking you're tough shit.

I'll be the first to admit I don't know a great deal about handegg. But I do know there are strategies, defensive plays and offensive plays. Now you can be graceful and admit you know absoutely fuck all about football, which you have clearly just displayed.

It has everything to do with strategy. A good team under crap management with poor strategy is a dead horse. Classic example of this was the European cup. Belgium were the favourites because of their all star team, but they failed miserably. Iceland beat England and Portugal, drew with Austria. Crap management. Poor strategy. The reason germany dominate is their tactical play.

I've played both sports and at a competitive level Soccer might have more merits than I'm aware of, but American football is a game of chess. Any eurocuck such as yourself is absolutely retarded to think soccer requires more intellect or strategy than football. Britcucks will forever be blown the fuck out

Hello amerilard in leaftown. Are you trying to be as yank as you possibly can?

You don't know anything about handegg, so just shut the fuck up already.

Only Latinos play football in the US?

latinos and white women, yes.

>got eliminated to a country where most people don't even know where it is

It's funny if you go on Sup Forums now. Before there was several burgers shouting USA USA USA and all that, now they all say >we didn't really cared about this.

Ah yes. Conversing with yanks. Don't even know why I gave you the opportunity.

Study football, you can win a game of football with inferior players if you are smart, but in soccer, the one with better players will win

Dispute me

He can't. Also soccer players are pussies that dive when another player brushes up against them and the best teams are full of poos. The absolute state of britcuck sports

>not rugby
Sport is shit

That's they same way you were talking ITT. You didn't even show common curtesy when replying to my fellow American or the Canadian.

So go suck a muzzie cock, fool.

Okay.

Belgium were the favourites to win the european cup because they had the highest number of highest performing players. They were knocked out in the third round by mediocre teams because of terrible management, awful defensive strategy.

You see this ALL the time in football of every devision. Players talents being squadered on poor management.

I never conversed that way. I literally conceded I know very little about handegg and gave you the opportunity to concede you know very little about football. Then you got mad and said shut the fuck up.

You insulted him a little bit

Any reason why? It's so fun to play and watch the good games (World Cup and UEFA Champions League).

>burgers getting BTFO

How come players dive to fake injuries? Tell me exactly how much you can change strategies in soccer other than tell some people to go pass it to him instead of him or you stay here and wait.

In football, we have countless strategies you can use, it's very flexible, you can't predict what the other team will pull off.

I'm soccer you can easoly predict it, just look at the players running around

You seriously can't sit here and tell me soccer is more complicated than football. How?? What is it about American football that makes it so simple, tell me

>watch superb owl
>game is stopped literally after every 5-10 seconds of action on average to display ads
how is it even considered a sport
even e-"sports" require players to focus for more than few seconds at a time

>too dumb to do the dome work

As opposed to India and China ?

Murrifats need rest after 5 seconds of physical activity

>point out legitimate flaw
>"you dumb lmao"
ah yes the famous leaf qualityposting

The leafboys are back. Spread the word

its cause howard deaf or autistuc sometging like that

t. being a snowflake

MAAAAN FUCK THESE CRACKERS VICK YOU BETTA RUN THAT SHIT NIGGA

FUCK A FIELD GOAL NIGGA WE OUT HERE

I think that's what played a part of Americas defeat was due to poor management. I don't know a lot on soccer but I'd believe it to be similar to football in that poor management and strategy will sink your team pretty easily.

You can play defensive or offensive strategies. Hundreds of them. Just like handegg. As for dives, it's a non contact sport, so the opportunity to dive is rife. Albeit heavily frowned on. Players and teams get themselves a reputation if they do it often.
Well for one thing, the strategies are carried out on the field by the captain, over two roughly 50 minutes segments. On average, handegg only has 16 minutes of actual play, so the strategies are carried out in intervals, with instructions from management at every play. You could say it's like chess in the respect that most of it is played sitting down. But the strategy is really quite simple, and laid out for them very specifically every two minutes when they stop play.

Of course it is. It was unquestionably poor management. The team was an absolute shambles, terribly organised, awful coordination. Much more work should have been done in training, the players had no connection or coordination amongst each other. I don't know what has changed since the last world cup, but they had very good management last time under Jurgan Klinsmann

more than any american """"""""""sport"""""""""""

why are you even arguing against literal obese retards? See the demographics of people watching handegg (and not playing since nobody plays that shit) and you'll see the that the stereotype of the fat uneducated American isn't far off

>/CHI/ keeps expanding in US
>soccer gains more and more popularity
>soccer superpower 2030

Probably bad for the growth of the sport. It is actually starting to get more popular, especially with parents not letting their children play American football due to reports on concussions.

World cup would have been good advertising.

Football would be a lot more interesting if you could rough the opposing team up like in hockey (although ice hockey is a bit of a pussified sport as well). As it currently stands, football is a sport for drama queens.

Yup, it’s exactly the same here. Guys are encouraged to do Football, while girls do soccer.

>mexicans
>good at football
Pick one

haha those dumb americans

>all of them just involve everyone running forward

Football/soccer is a middle class sport in the USA.

Hockey is best sport to spectate.

Similar rules to football, with even more chances for extreme displays of dexterity, without the 50 minutes of stickmen jogging.

because it has never been a big sport in America. no one cares about it here. everyone cares about expensive and stupid americanfootball

This can't be real.

>divegrass
how about watching a man's sport like football?

>this is hard for americans
no wonder why you suck at football

This. I hope my sons group up playing hockey.

ebin

Now FIFA won't get their shekels seeing as how the US won't give a shit about this World Cup now. So who really lost?

STFU

You don't have to be good at football to be better than Americans. As a tiny island nation just displayed.

Argentina has had some of the top players, the team being worth a couple hundred millions of dollars if you combine their salaries, and yet it has choked and barely managed to even classify this year

This is actually correct, CONCACAF is set up so that the two big markets, Mexico and the US, never miss a World Cup, the competition is really about who in Central America/Caribean gets the other spot and the play off ticket.

Someone in Zurich is hitting themselves on the head right now the Americans somehow managed to screw up what is basically a rigged contest, they will lose a lot of money over this. Also Fox Sports paid a fuckton of money for the broadcasting rights in English on the US, their investment is now worthless.

every single time

>ameribads
>amerigoals
>ameriflops

Not even they do it to any notable level. Latinos are big in baseball.
I've got nothing against soccer; I don't follow any sports. Still, it's basically just seen as a sport for suburban children.

>the US won't give a shit about this World Cup now.
We wouldn't have anyway. Sure, the media would pay lip service, but I don't think the average person would care very much. It's just not one of our sports.

Despite that, 26m Americans watched the WC final last year.

Watched it live? I find that hard to believe. Then again, I'm a hick from one of those places where soccer is still openly considered "commie faggot shit."

People tend to give a fuck when their team is winning, atleast india is that way. When India was regularly winning golds for hockey in Olympics, it was more popular than cricket, everything sort of changed after the 83 cricket world cup win.

Why is it India cannot put up together a decent football squad? I mean it's qualifying in Asia and you're more than a billion with some good amount of british influence.

>with some good amount of british influence.
Well there ya go famalam

In general I'm really not a football fan, but I'll go out of my way to watch England World Cup matches and the final. Which I assume is the same attitude for the U.S

Anyway, The women got somewhere between 25-26m for the final but then they are world champions.

Various reports say the 2014 Men’s World Cup Final had 17 million viewers on the English broadcast and 9 million on the Spanish broadcast

Indians lack athleticism. Its why they only won 28 medals in all 24 Olympics they participated in.

Unlucky ameribros, I was looking forward to meeting some of you in Russia.