You must move to a Spanish speaking country of your choice. If you already live in one...

You must move to a Spanish speaking country of your choice. If you already live in one, you must move to an English-speaking country of your choice. Where do you go?

¿Where is Guinea Ecuatorial and Sahara Occidental in that map?

Ireland

Anywhere is fine, almost every english-speaking shithole in the world is better than here

Guinea is, look closely

>W.Sahara
spanish is not official or spoken

Spain of course. What the fuck is even this question?

Spain

More important the Philippines are not marked ungrateful fucks
Guinea Ecuatorial is marked tho
What was your last meal and when?

Spain or LOS

Where does the United States fit on this?

Probably Catalonia

Spanish is spoken in Western Sahara, some of them even keep their Spanish IDs.
Filipinas doesn't speak Spanish nor did it ever.
I did find Guinea, though it's really damn small in that map.

Well that map's resolution is 800x569 someone is taking care of his data caps
The Americans made English more prominent in there than the spaniards did in all that Spain/New Spain rule why?

Spain. Then, once Catalonia secedes, I single-handedly invade it and give it to France. Now, I live in France, once again.

Which Spanish speaking shithole is the worst?

pic, like 4 hours ago

>The Americans made English more prominent in there than the spaniards did in all that Spain/New Spain rule why?
It's not really that they made it more prominent, it's just that Filipinas was not important for the crown, as crude as that sounds. Add to that the fact that Filipinas was so far from Spain that not even an army could be set there and you have a recipe for a colony that might as well not be a colony.
The US had a grudge with Spain, I don't know why, they just did back then.

Not going to lie that looks pretty tasty.

I guess if you live in FL you have to move to an english-speaking state? : ^ )

I'll move to Chile

>The US had a grudge with Spain, I don't know why, they just did back then.
> The US
There's your answer bud

It is. But the one that I eat was smaller and with less ham

Which English speaking country is the shittiest?
Which Spanish speaking country is the shittiest?

Honduras.

Spain, Madrid looks cute at summer

>Filipinas was not important for the crown
We know that
> might as well not be a colony
It was a colony of New Spain in the way it was administered, but it was also to far away for Mexico to care when the time to claim Spanish clay came

Sardinia.

Spain or Argentinia. Maybe some kind of former Nazi Village in Northern Argentine? Sounds comfy

Argentina probably, I can't think of any other civilized country.

US in a heartbeat. how is this even a question?

>The US had a grudge with Spain, I don't know why, they just did back then.
At the time, the United States wanted to be the only major power in the Americas, and particularly wanted no European powers. It couldn't move against Britain owning Canada because Britain was too strong, but Spain was beatable.

> I can't think of any other civilized country
let me help you: Panama, Costa Rica, Mexican central Valley, Colombian Andes, Uruguay and Central Chile are about the same if not more "civilized" than Argentina as a whole

It was a colony within the very distant Nueva España precisely because it wasn't that important to the Crown and got included in the most important American territory at the time for better administration.

Spain, I guess