2. Are you happy? Are you doing OK?

You, sir, have caught the leaf bug.

What?

1. Flag
2. Not really, no

Uh sure
Today is my birthday

USA
No, today is my birthday and I'm feeling worse than usual because I'm reminded that I'm a loser

Doing fine, but hanging on by a hair.

Happy birthday

Flag
Yes and yes but im working to make it even better

Ayy lmao

The leaf bug, or the leaf virus, denotes the practice of posting /r9k/ threads on Sup Forums that was pioneered by posters from Canada.

1 flag
2 no! Yes!

You know nothing.

No and No, I have crippling mood swings between mania and depression.

Thanks Canada
I feel you

Happy birthday

2u2

i dont really know. I for one dont recognize depression as a sickness, its just a state of mind to which you are in control of, but lately a lot of shit has happened to me.
Lack of work being the main reason of bad family relations, having a stack of cash that is melting for dumb shit, my alcohol problem and high cholesterol from all the bacon i stashed for winter.
I will have a job in about 1,5 or 2 months time, but there is a large void in my life.
Lately i catch myself watching baby videos on youtube, they make me happy for some reason. Videos of kids being told that mommy is pregnant and such, twins showing meeting after a long time, dads receiving the news of a baby on the way.
I keep having weird ass dreams about fish and water. Flying as well. Meeting my ex in my dreams and telling her that its a dream, grabbing her hand and showing her how to fly.
I started going to church lately, which helps. If im regular, then i have to wake up early in the morning and then i have an entire day in front of me.
I tried playing video games but it just doesnt interest me at all.
I sometimes go to the village and stay there alone in a large house for days, no internet, no computer, i dont even watch tv.
Something is fucked up but i dont yet know what

not bad. I'm glad to see gaijins here who are suffering with their life.

1. poland
2. no, my life is fucking shit, and i have no future, so will probably kill myself within the next 5 years.

Well, like you said, bratan, depression's a state of mind. You're stuck in that state right now. Feel like talking to someone about it to get out of that hole?

flag
nah, i'm melancholic

1. Flag
2. No

denmark
the more I think about it the more clear it is to me that I've never really felt happy. my emotional highs consist entirely of either feeling mildly irritated or being relieved that something is over.