This part of the country is the only thing that keeps shitty shows like CSI and it's million spin-offs, NCIS...

>this part of the country is the only thing that keeps shitty shows like CSI and it's million spin-offs, NCIS, and Big Bang Theory on the air

Gentlemen, how do we fix flyovers?

Legalize weed and bored people will stop watching that shit

>TX, LA, GA, OH, FL, WI, ILbeing more flyover then the completely empty western states

You tried to.
We voted against it.

How it Florida a flyover state retard. It's 4th in population, attracts a shit ton of tourist, and you would typically have to out of your way to fly over it. Eat a bag of baby dicks nigga

>Texas
>Flyover

Except Dallas, fuck Dallas

Califags deserve to be executed

Oklahoma isn'y flyover it's a no-fly zone. I hope I don't get raped by God's finger again.

>all those states
>flyovers
You are retarded.

>Gentlemen, how do we fix flyovers?
By continuing to fly over. Fuck off, we're full.

How are the Dakotas, and the Rocky mountain states not flyover, but Texass, Georgia, and Florida (east coast's retirement and vacation state) all are?

Basically anything that isn't the west coast, east coast, or some of the populated rust belt, is flyover country.

Why are flyovers so quick to commit violence?

With all the data out there, I hope they start correlating IQ to everything. I want to see just how dumb these people are who tune in to this shit every week.

They're just really old, user. The folks who watch that shit are like 70.

I just have that shit on as background noise.

Keep Texas out of it, faggot.

Tennessee is not a flyover state

well its all states who voted for drumpf so go figure

i figured it would be mostly city-dwelling coastfags with nothing else to do

Name one good thing in Tennessee. Jack Daniels doesn't count, because it's overrated and it sucks.

Best region?

I'd never met anyone that watched CIS until I went to California and hung around with some potheads that always tried to solve TV crimes while high.

>florida
>defined an entire decade
>flyover
>mfw

>more people smoking weed will disincentivize television networks from making stupid, repetitive programs

o-okay

>too stupid to pick up satire that a child could detect

i rest my case

Sister-fucking.