Wow that was easily the 4th best King Kong movie

wow that was easily the 4th best King Kong movie

>8 total made so far

That's not great

we wuz kongs n shiet

ees that a mun-kay?

I was tryin to tell em' that they can't just go runnin' around knockin doors down cause that dan Krang Kong will cummin' snatch em' up for dinner.

I wanted to see more of the tree monster and giant spider. The skullcrawlers were kinda boring.

>no jack black
no thanks

It was fucking terrible.

they should have revealed a completely different unique monster not shown in any trailers instead of a raid boss skullcrawler.

It sounds like a bird, but it's a fucking ant!

>No payoff
Somebody was paid to write this shit.

I like how the poor tree dude who got shot at basically just said "Well fuck you too" and walked the other way

The payoff is that the characters werent safe. I kind of liked that they didn't show them. If you think about it, the movie did toy with expectations and tropes a lot

Sometimes what you don't see is creepier.

>Sup Forums defends Kong: Shit Island
I expected better, actually.

The website implies it would've eaten him, but backed off seeing the Skullcrawler.

Did he do good?

Was Brule at least good?

Well, it wasn't in the movie at least, and his reaction was funny.

He didn't have anything to work with, the script was pretty shitty in some places.

Not joking, he carries the movie. His character is one of 2 (maybe 3) that is good, and he steals every scene. He's the best character and the only one with heart

Edit, his scenes were mostly action, in which he did fine, but his character doesn't really have an arc. He did fine with what he had

>his reaction was funny.
Yeah, there's no doubting that. You get to see him go back in his log and then back off. Cute movie.

Spider was awesome and creepy, shame he wasnt in it long, or actually moved. Guess it isnt his thing

or make the boss skullcrawler a little kore than an upscaled version of the other ones