1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. Your age.
3. Do you browse Sup Forums in a hopeless attempt to stay in touch with "youth" culture and thereby remain forever young?

flag
over the hill
ye

No I browse this degenerate site when I'm drunk.
>dkn bannad från flashback

flag
actually i have no idea what youth culture consists of nowadays nor popular culture in general, 4chins really isn't a measure for these things

1. SVERIGE!!!!!!!!!
2. 25
3. No, I give no shits about culture. I'm here to shitpost and start fights.

1.Finlan
3.Yes, gotta keep an eye on these crazy kids

>1. Your country.
South Brazil
>2. Your age.
>3. Do you browse Sup Forums in a hopeless attempt to stay in touch with "youth" culture and thereby remain forever young?
Hell no. I come for the cheap lulz.

I've been coming here near everyday since I was 15 and I'm 24 now. Its just part of my everyday routine at this point.

UK
yes but i've been here since adtrw so it's justified

1. My cunt
2. 25
3. I have no one else to talk to

You are not supposed to be married at this age?

I only post here to call swedes gay :DDDD

I come here for 5 years. Always notice some fin calling the Swedish gays. Is you? The whole time?

flag
I just come here to feel like I am talking to people

There seems to be several of us.

nah, around 27-29 y.o. I think

So... Are you going to marry a cousin like many other Muslim countries do? Or things are not that weird in Indonesia?

wtf?

Just asking. Arranged marriages inside the family are really popular in many Muslim countries.
It's not popular in Indonesia?

He asked a rather simple question mate.
Are you going to marry one of your cousins?

USA
No

>Sweden calling anything degenerate
Kek

of course it's not, arranged marriages is not a religious thingy, and we are very different culturally

flag
nah just to shitpost on eastern europe

Sveden
I have no friends irl

Try watching your map again to see the answer, idiot.

Good to know.

How do you pick girls in a Muslim country? Sens way more difficult without alcohol.

Yes, apparently it's working great as I feel more like a manchild with each passing day.

Do you trust all the data you see?
Brazil don't show as a inbreed country, but there are entire cities made by 6 horny niggers. In the northeast part of brazil, all blacks from each town are related to the 30 slaves that the farm brought 250 years ago.

flag
no I've browsed this place for like a decade so it's more of a habitual thing now.

i-i don't become like these granpa right? T.T

pretty difficult for foreigners I guess, majority of our girls are moslem, so you either convert or go for christians ones

It was not what i mean (lel, i would not travel half a word for pussy).
I asked for your perception. Are "one night stands" common? How long do you guys date before fuck?

You will never leave this place, and when it breaks you I will be here watching tBhFäM

i never want to leave you guys :)

>Are "one night stands" common?
not common at all

>How long do you guys date before fuck?
dunno lol, 3 months?