death-by-overwork is so common in Japan that there is even word for it

> death-by-overwork is so common in Japan that there is even word for it

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-11/death-by-overwork-casts-shadow-over-tokyo-olympics-construction

Explain this shit for gaijin japs

Is this the most detailed pepe image?

why nobody does strike?

>death-by-overwork is an issue in Japan?
yes
>there is even a word for it?
yes
>death-by-overwork is so common in Japan?
no

Is it more cultural issue rather than corporation's fault?

Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Germans can all make new words by stringing together existing words.

It's like calling overwork-death a word for death by overwork.
過労=overwork 死=death 過労死="a new word"

In Dutch you could make a word like "overwerkdood", having a word for it doesn't mean that much.

It's okay.
Japan loves to work. I think it's good.

I'd say both

>le hardworking germans meme

Wonder why India, Mexico and Greece aren't superpowers by now.

We don't work long hours either, but we consume crazy amounts of coffee, move crazy amounts of work, and then return home completely exhausted.

Just mindless working drones continue to work until it breaks down.

Wtf?

Stop opressing greeks

The meme is that they're effective which that just proves.

>russia
>3rd world shithole
>poor
>suicide rate is even worse than Japan

why snow nigger ruskki think that they can bant Japan at this category?

>work harder not smarter

It merely means they are more efficient a their work so dont have to work as long.
This is why the most intelligent and powerful race (britain) has the fewest hours, for it is the most efficient.

>most intelligent and powerful race

It's German "efficiency" not "long hours"

what does that prove? Merely that we are such effective workers we can afford to make fools of ourselves several times a week and still get things done

Companies like TCS Infosys capegemini IBM etc. Makes newfag employees work to death. then 6 months later tells them to go away

work hard party hard

The thing about it is the work mentality I think. I've been talking to peeps from JP about the topic as well and it sounded like there is really another mentality going on where it's kinda expected to do overwork and hierachy is seemed more important than level-headed, constructive discussion and questions. Atleast in my experience, I do work overtime when there is stuff that needs to be done and because the equality and freedom at work doesn't really put any suspense on me it's all fine and I'm not even seeing it as a greater burden or stress, maybe that would be something that should be established or something

Germans are barely at work. They always have some holiday or "bridge day" or whatever.