Why the fuck aren't you vaping weed

pic related: the new vape I just got. It's super cheap and efficient, just a few grams can have me stoned all day. also it doesn't smell at all so I can use it anywhere. the best part about vaping is that no smoke is produced so your lungs are left completely unharmed. so now seeing all the benefits of vaping are you guys really still against marijuana use?

>vaping weed
>not dabbing
Shiggy diggy my niggy

Dabs fuck up your lungs though

I'm sorry I can't take people who use an actual Vaporizer for weed seriously anymore because I auto associate vape with those idiots addicted to "vape juice".

I am as we speak, my good man. Just got this yesterday.

>Free 2 day shipping

VAPE NAYSH

>a few grams gets me high all day
Fuck you kids. This weed you got these days is superhuman. One hit and you're good. Creative. Thinking.

Get a fucking job and quit smoking so much.

>Weed

You are a degenerate, go kill yourself;

Dude like, the dude at the bong shop told me it GROWS BRAIN CELLS DUDE

Vaping juice may be faggy but it is better than being addicted to the jew of the lungs

DUDE

>bro why aint u smokin weed this vape so dank XDD

This board is dead

THC is neuroprotective

Because I'm not a nigger, don't support organized criminal mosloid weed traders and not consuming illegal drugs is even cheaper than vaping.

try hitting it through bong if you havent already
Q+bong master race

haha holy shit. it's a fucking crack pipe. this shit is full on drug addict tier. just smoke a joint you stupid nerd

Calling is for fucking faggots.

Right at this very moment I am rolling up a nice joint to puff on while sitting on my deck.

If you are gonna smoke Marijuana, smoke it like a real man. Not some fucking hipster faggot with his cock tool in his mouth.

Smoke a joint. Enjoy your cannabis. Live peacefully.

I dont know why Sup Forums is so anti weed at times. Having a joint and a few beers is the best way to unwind, it keeps you sane.

I have a Medcard you faggot so I grow my own

>that fucking niggerbox made from a tree
Step up pleb.

That vape is an overpriced piece of trash

I'm not against using weed but ever since I quit my thinking has been much clearer and I have much more energy.

Vapes are the electronic jew

i used to vape weed with my fwb / one time dealer

didn't notice any real difference between it and smoking, aside from perhaps lasting longer and less smell

>a few grams a day
You have a problem m8 i make a gram last me a week

What disease do you have apart from being a degenerate?

DUDE YEAH LMAO AND IT CURES CANCER DUDE. FUCKING HEARD IT ON THE CHEECH AND CHONG PODCAST. NOW LET'S SMONK A BIG WEEEEEEED

Because I have a career and like my brain.

A spliff is about the only thing that calms me down after niggers and libshits get me tilted.

A gram last a week

Lol wtf? Are you a freshman in highschool?

Atleast I do .3 a day and that is HIGHLY conservative for marijuana.

How the fuck do you make a g last a fucking whole week?

because I'm using that highschool drop out cash to press my own rounds

So 2 joints a week?

dude i was like watching some YouTube videos the other day and apparently It grows brain cells and lots of smart people like Bill Nye and Carl Sagan smoke weed you know

>a few grams

if you're smoking a few grams a day I'd rather just smoke a joint you bloody poofta

I think we're more anti-discussing weed. As these threads are better for other boards (and dumb)

Also cocaine is better, but nothing beats the relaxing high of thc after a long day

Just how efficient is it? I've only ever been a super casual with weed before.

I have 5 weeks off work over summer, so was thinking of getting a Q off the dw and a cheap vape. I have some writing to do. Only ever smoked joints before and I'd go through a gram, easy, every night. Was too expensive.

>iphone of vapes
step it up m8

Tbh mate, in this day and age. You can have a 6figure career and still smoke bud.

I usually make $98k- $126k a year in my job as a Mercedes programmer and I till enjoy my bud even though I have unlimited amounts.

It doesn't hurt your brain, just makes you a bit cloudy.

because im not a loser.

dont do drugs

you want super efficient my neetgro?
edibles combined with smoking(should work with vaping too,but I'm hetero so I don't know)

No. You're just a sand nigger in the shittiest part of the world.

Hahaha!

\dUDEe like, Bill Nye the science guy told me thta it fucking is what Einstein did to be really smart and shit lmao. Trust me dude fucking 420 blazemaster1999 on youtube told me that fucking like Religion and shit was started because jesus smoked a doobie abd shit