That cold open

>that cold open
>that clearly low production
>are they shooting it in 60fps on a fone?
>its the nigger and the penny girl
>its not even his same studio from the first film
>its some cramped room
>the audio is literally blown out

im literally 5 seconds in and had to pause to invite my Sup Forums bros to come join me

like seriously. i expected some generic Poison Ivy 2-4 type of production and some sex, but this isnt even that level, it looks like shit alread

rabb.it /r/u7sc7i

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12539940
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is such a piece of shit, they show them fcking in the bathroom for 2 seconds, then cut back to awesome exposition

one last bump, the fucking transisions and mic gain is triggering me

>I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE
>you are a whore darling
lmao this is terrible

how is it possible to have literally no sex in a cheap sequal to the first one?

ill be streaming Orphan next

They're sullying the name of a classic!!!

Its honestly an underrated gem. It's pure paul verhoeven

but he didnt direct it

>They're sullying the name of a classic!!!

that would be in reference to the original, which he did direct.

i thought he was thinking paul did this

People who hate Showgirls mostly just don't get it, or Verhoeven in general. It's honestly up there with Robocop and Starship Troopers.

Satire, sarcasm, being sardonic, dry humor it all can be a hard tone to convey. Just think of how those mistranslations happen over the internet, where people misread a flippant comment.

10 MINUTES LEFT BROS

Human Centepede 1 and Orphan up next

open to other suggestions

VOTE NOW

strawpoll.me/12539940

Thing is, though, Verhoeven conveys it all perfectly. It's just that people like feeling superior, like they're smarter than the movie that they think has no self-awareness, when it's actually the complete opposite.

I worked on this movie. Rena Riffel is the nicest woman in Hollywood.

Can you really consider her "in Hollywood" though?

No. But I'm a huge lynch fag and it was a lot of fun trying to get her to remember mulholland drive when she's a total airhead.

Stupid fact most interior shots were shot in the same Altadena mansion that such classics as Van Wilder were filmed at. Particularly the bathroom scene. There's also a really creepy old style elevator in the house for no good reason.

Rena is really passionate about this movie despite it being a mess so I'm biased. I worked on it and I can't sit through it.

I can see potential memes out of this movie

holy fuck how did I not recognize her in MD?

You noticed those nips at least, yes? She was kind enough to autograph that still for me. She's only in it for two seconds asking for a smoke from the bumbling hitman.

Yeah, as soon as you said she was in it I realized who she was. I've seen MD and Showgirls a bunch of times, just never put that together.

Anyways can confirm filmed on handhelds with Rena personally editing. It's like a boring, charming home movie.