Be me

>Be me.
>Have super feminist mom. No dad. Only child.
>Be 10.
>Mom pulls me aside.
>Think I'm in trouble.
>She tells me I'm not.
>Still know something's wrong.
>She tells me that because I'm a male, I'm going to "Ruin people's lives."
>Don't really understand.
>Just sort of nod along like I get it.
>Go back to watching cartoons.
>Be 12.
>Mom gives me the puberty talk.
>Tells me I'm going to rape a girl someday.
>Tells me there's nothing I can do. It's just male instinct or something and it's going to happen.
>Say nothing. Don't want to be in trouble.
>Feel bad.
>Be 13.
>Start to get interested in girls.
>Do nothing about it. Don't want to rape them like I was told I would.
>Be 16.
>Start to fear myself.
>Have nice girl sit next to me in high school class.
>She's the nicest person I've met. Really sweet and funny.
>She asks to hang out.
>Want to. But afraid I'll rape her without any control.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from her.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from all girls.
>Months pass.
>She still wants to be friends.
>Tell her no.
>She's visibly disappointed.
>Feel bad.
>Be 19.
>Mom gets award for being pro-feminist.
>Go to ceremony.
>Feel a little proud for her.
>Driving home with mom.
>She tells me not to be happy.
>Tells me I should be ashamed for who I am.
>Feel bad.
>Be 21.
>In college.
>Mom tells me I'm everything wrong with world because I'm male.
>Right now.
>Hate self.
>Want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10711611
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should spend more time here then.

That's actually what some kids today will experience, hope they will all become edgy nazis machos in their teens.

>not fucking your mom for revenge
>not showing her how "life-ruining" you can be
Do it, and father your own sibling, user.

Anyone got that Hitler pic. Something like don't be sad. Eliminate the cause of sadness.

Are you dependent on her in any way? If not, cut contact.

Sadly enough, this isn't the first time I have heard of shit like this. Fuck that shit. Cut all contact with a person like that, the damage is done but that doesn't mean you can't overcome it.

>21
>still being this rused

it's too late for you cuck, suicide is the only option

This.
She's killing you, brother.

You should rape your mom.

She sounds like all women. Constantly complaining. Never happy. Its her. Not you.

Literally commit matricide immediately, it's the only way to free yourself

you best be getting a STEM degree so you can buy your own house and bring over bitches to rape.

No one is guilty of anything for the mistakes of their fathers. Your mom is a dirty, disgusting whore using you and using her emotions as an outlet to funnel her hate and warp you.
Try not to kill her and find some girl to take you in someplace and don't be a freak or if you have a car just gtfo.

Your mom is sick.

You know she is sick. I hope you find a way to get better.

If this is actually true, I feel for you. My mother told me that the world was evil and that I should stay away from all girls because I would do something wrong. St basically made me not talk to girls, so middle school was hell. Btw, was homeschooled and mother was menatlly abusive like yours, making you feel like you could never even talk to certain people, like the feeling of feeling like your a lesser human being and will never even be able to talk to certain people just because you feel like there is something wrong with you and they are better. I know the feeling user, but my mother left, and my dad allowed me to go to highschool, and now I'm almost right where I've always dreamed of being in the world or as a person. user, you can break free, it's a long and hard process. People will think your weird, but you just have to try. Forget your mom, she is an abusive person for trying to change your nature behavior. The problem is with her, not you. You aren't going to rape any girls user, because you are a good person. Be free, achieve a light hearted soul as I have, be yourself.

Listen user, get the fuck away from her,she has obviously never been a postive part of your life. You don't need that shit. Call her up right now and tell her that she's not only wrong, but that the only reason she treats you like that is because your father left her so that he could live without that bitch.

Turn your self loathing into hate of your mother. She's a monster, and deserves your scorn.
>But she's my mom
yeah and she's a shit mom who cares more about everyone else than she does about you. One day you can get to self-respect, and self-esteem, but right now the best you'll get is defiant anger.

Hang out here.
Hassle the international Jewry.
Get good grades.
Get a good job.
Meet good friends.
Marry a good woman.
Make smart, ambitious children.

That's the true revenge against the whinging idiots in the world. A virtuous life well lived in good company.

That's fucked up senpai. You sound like a molymeme caller. Geez

lel

bullshit

....but then again nothing would surprise me about the level of female mental illness and evil

>tfw my dad's last speech to me before he passed was to bang lots of bitches but avoid college ones cus they like to cry rape

>1 post by this ID

by the way, your story would probably be good for some anti-feminism push if you were to spread it in a smart manner

>itt: things that never happened

If OP story is true, his bitch mum was asking for him to rape her.

She'll prob be too old to preg now unfortunately

>>Tells me I'm going to rape a girl someday.
>>Tells me there's nothing I can do. It's just male instinct or something and it's going to happen.

Sounds like bullshit. Feminists usually say the opposite: it's a social construct to oppress womyn, blah blah blah.

How fat are you?

She lied, pal, she lied to you your whole life. Accept that there are damaged people in the world and, thanks to her, now you are one of them. It is too late for her to fix herself, she's given into the fear and the hate. It isn't too late for you though, accept that there is nothing wrong with you, and everything wrong with her. The fact that you even bother to post says that you are smart enough to realize something is wrong, now it has been named and you can accept that. Forget all of these horrible things she has told you and move on.

There is one important thing though, while moving on, don't think about how you broke free of her, that only makes her win. You can't let her twisted ideology be a weight over you. Forget everything, live your life, be all you can be.

It would make a great video he should call

go to /fit/ and start lifting

only way you will regain your masculinity

Pussy

/r/raisedbynarcissists

Listen to Stafan Molyneux's the truth about rape culture and the rest of the series while working out or whatever

your mums a right cunt m8

If that story is 100% true. Tell her to die in a fire. Then douse her in gasoline and set her on fire.

>Have nice girl sit next to me in high school class.
>She's the nicest person I've met. Really sweet and funny.
>She asks to hang out.
>Want to. But afraid I'll rape her without any control.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from her.
>Make up excuse to keep distance from all girls.
>Months pass.
>She still wants to be friends.
>Tell her no.
>She's visibly disappointed.

That part was actually kinda sad. Your mother basically ruined your life because of a selfish ideology. You should rape her for it, see how she likes it.

Fake. Around the age of 14-15 years, everyone has a period where he goes completely against his parents. If your parents protected you your whole life, you would become a reckless adrenaline junkie. If your parents were pacifist hippies, you would become /k/ommando. If your parents were feminists, you would become an MRA nazi fuckboy.
I'm not saying you couldn't be this cucked again in your 20s, but there would be at least one period in your teens where you rebelled against this shit. Therefore your story is fake.

Kick her in the labia!

look up Milo Yiannopoulos user, listen to his take on feminism. you have nothing to be ashamed of, assuming your story is legit.

if you think you feel bad now, wait until your mom tells you the reason why you have no dad is because she was raped and you're the result

Literal brainwashing if story is true

OP should rape his mom to show her how "evil" he is, I would not reccomend this unless absolutely necessary

Prove her right showing her how you are an "evil" man, otherwise you are cucked for life

Now, pal, you are in college, I asume you are prety much independent, college loan, work for expenses?

Cut the contact.

Don't pick her phone, her messages, if she finds you and pressures you, tell her that as a male, you don't want to destroy her life anymore. Don't argue with her about that, just leave.

Your mother is poison, literaly, and if you remove it, you'll see that you breathe much easily.

Sure she is your family, but family is not just blood, it is the bonds first and foremost and if someone tries to twist the bonds she doesn't desrve to be a part of that family. It is her fault, nobody elses.

Don't hurt yourself, live for yourself, find a new family, and ensure that you are not like your mother.

Sounds like you should rape your mom tbqhwyf

Even though my mom wasn't this abusive I did start to fear being intimate with women as I thought they would just put up rape charges against me.

>Today in shit that never happend

not everyone, some of us got brainwashed like OP, and end up little tin soldiers, just to finally breakdown in college or late 20's at most.

my mom did this, while being a totally degenerate whore, and lost her shit when she met my girlfriend when i was in my 20's and moved the fuck away from her.

find a way out, and never look back.

You found Sup Forums m8
the only family you will ever need
we love you user

real life isn't like hollywood numbnuts

this, lift some weights and all your problems will perish, just look at all the alphas on /fit.

>1 post by this id

My mom is not a degenerate whore, but she still scarred me by making me afraid of life and she insists on having anxiety about every little thing in life

She has a huge victim complex even without being a SJW and she gives me and my sister huge PTSD, and I'm not a liberal cuck who loves to flaunt his disorders like a trophy, but my dad gave me post traumatic stress, and my mom loves to talk about how any moment our lives could go to shit and how fucked up we all are.

People get so used to the bad times in their lives that they seek them out, even after she divorced my abusive father she will look for any reason to be anxious or worried about the littlest things

Now I just mock her to try and cope with the bullshit, it works most of the time, but once in a while I get that old feeling of panic that I am so used to

c u c k

she's a good mum, you should want to die because you deserve it user.

Sounds like my mom.
The year I cut off contact with her I got laid, that was 10 years ago.
Also if you have a estranged father try to get in contact with him.

>Be me
>Be agnostic
>Become catholic
>Go live with aunt
>RadFem leftwing atheist aunt always babbling about how evil are white male and christianity
>Tell her how christianity protected women since the begining
>She feaks out
>Dad discovers she had marihuana in her house
>Dad discovers how she got my nephew into drugs
>Everyone leave, cousins, dad and me.
>She stays alone
>Recieve daily email about how she "needs" her sons and brother to be back with her
>Mfw she is put in jail
>Mfw patriarchy saved the day again
>Mfw christedom took my cousins out of drugs
>Mfw i was always right

>Be me.
>Want to feel like I'm not useless by promoting my neckbeard beliefs on fucking Sup Forums.
>B the change U want 2 C.
>Write a made-up biography lie.
>Greentext dat shit.
>get replies by gullible asswipes who believe me.
>At least they'll believe in what I believe a bit more.
>Feelin' fine.
>My life has purpose now.

Literally the same thing happened to me with my aunt minus the award.

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums and these shit-tier threads everywhere?

Nephew is still a shithead junkie tho, it isn't easy but i believe the lord will find a way

>marijuana
WATCH OUT!

strawpoll.me/10711611

Feminism is a cancer and you mom is a cancer. Don't listen to her and enjoy your life.

The answer is simple.

Rape your mom.

Things that never happened: The Post

YOU ARE IN TROUBLE user, TURN YOURSELF INTO A THERAPIST CAUSE YOUR MOM SKULL FUCKED YOU.

If this is real you need to cut your literally toxic mother out of your life.

SAVAGED, RAPTORED, HIDDEN

>christianity protected women
The same christianity that tortured and burned women alive because it wanted to oppress them so it made up the bullshit about witches?

Ask her where she went wrong with fixing you.

She either didn't,
Or nothing is wrong

Fucking kill that worthless whore or just leave her and never contact her again

>all these anons calling for rape and murder, proving OP's mom right that men are nothing but evil

Disgusting.

He began with marijuana, then started doing harder drugs, when he was 15 he dropped out school and started going to those retarded communist meetings

Yo nigger, christianity was one of the only places where widows were accepted in jewish culture.

THIS
Hot.

Every time I think of feminism I remind myself, "thank god as a gay man I don't have to deal with that shit". If I could go back in time I would bring a modern feminist and show the suffragettes what their movement would ultimately result in - many of those suffragettes believed that they would ensure that there would be strong policies to protect families but ultimately the first step undermined the whole edifice which held modern society together.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Widows were already accepted in roman culture and christianity ruined it for all other women.

What is there to prove you fucking cuck? She's been harassing him for 20 years!! Idiots like you are easy to manipulate

>put blame on cuck
>cuck spends his eternity to prove you wrong by being a willing slave

Power is the only way to survive, be powetful

Why don't you just open up a beer and give her and good slap on the buttcheeks? You know she'll like it

>She's been harassing him for 20 years
Nope given the replies in this thread she's been stating undeniable facts about men for 20 years.

My mother is the opposite.
She always tells me not to be afraid of anything and be a man. In fact she promotes patriarchy. Also she has no clue about feminism and shit.

Rape and kill your mother

>Afraid of women
Try raping one. They all like it. Trust me.

Everything women create is meant to be broken. They're beautiful because they want to be filthy. They're loud because they want to be dominated into submission and silence.
They're manipulative because they want to be put in their place.
They're social because they gain something from it.
They're desperate because they don't know what they want and regret everything they wanted.
They're angry because nobody buys their bullshit agenda.
They're feminists because they're fat, ugly and loudmouthed and nobody wants them.
They're retarded because it is their nature.
They're treacherous because they value nothing, and all things they value are meant to be broken: Christian girls want to be fucked in the most sinful way they can imagine. Nationalist/racist girls want nigger cock. Feminists wants to be raped and dominated. Smart girls want to fuck uncivilized neanderthal retards. Stupid girls want to fuck smart alpha male leaders. Young girls want older dudes to fuck them and all women just want to come during sex. But most of all (and this is the key to keeping her) they want to be cucked and live dramatically.

So in short: Women are not Humans. Humans value abstract ideas and create abstract worlds of knowledge and culture. Women are an inferior breed of Man.

Don't worry OP. The only ones who can dictate what you do is the police and the Law (if You're Ubermensch it's neither and you're a God in your own world, but that might come later).

Go pay for a whore, OP. Thank me later. Also: don't fall in """"""love"""""".

based

F

My mother has always told me not to be afraid of anything, to be strong, be independent, and to always pursue my goals. She is a feminist as in she wants me and all our fellow women to be able to self-determine our own lives and not be denied opportunities. She's never said "all men are" but she's warned me many men are bad for me and to only choose one who sincerely loves me and respects me, respects my decisions and freedom and doesn't try to force, impose or oppress me in any way. She is a good woman.

C U C K
UC
CU
KCUC

C U C K
U........C
C........U
K C U C

You mean the thing where salem ate argot poisoned rye bread and went insane?
Or the bit where puritans are considered heretical by every accepted denomination?

Witch hunts weren't just in america you ignorant retard, Europe had 3 centuries of pointless witch hunting before the puritans took it to america too.
>american education

>Bulgarian education
Interestingly enough, those also coincide with harvest seasons that were poor for wheat, meaning rye was used instead, and good for the spawning of argot.

And rather than look for a cause the christian church and the malefolk decided to invent witches and use women as a scapegoat. Yeah, OP's mom is right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergotism
Entire towns would be infected.

>Be 21.
>Hate self.
>Want to die.

You are being on Sup Forums and old enough to have a fully developed brain; you obviously see right through the steps your mother went and yet you hate yourself? Lmao

You are being here and you are being 21. Time to finally smash the matriarchy and tell her right in the face what you think of feminism.

You'll realize how deeply satisfying it is to stand for what is "wrong" (especially when it is right, after all). I don't even hide my powerlevel anymore.

t. an engineer who still didn't get fired

Doesn't make the church and its authorities that decided to just burn and torture women because of the church's misogyny any less wrong or any less guilty. Christianity is shit.

>Around the age of 14-15 years, everyone has a period where he goes completely against his parents
I skipped this.

You do realize "entire towns" included the church and it's authorities?
Also, who gives a fuck about dead women 600 years ago anyways?

You should move out. She is not a good parent and she makes you feel suicidal although you never did anything wrong.

Do you want to stay that way? To hate yourself? To stay lonly till you are old?

If your answer is no, then you should forget about the false feminist teachings.

Here are some helpful places to go. It will be a huuuuuge cultureshock for you as it will go against many things your mother told you, but give it a chance. Dont let her keep you down, it is your life!

/fit/
www.returnofkings.com
the redpill on reddit

Just kill yourself op, and stop wasting my fucking time reading your blog.

>You do realize "entire towns" included the church and it's authorities?
>authorities never came from abroad guys even though it was a common occurrence and a german priest could well attend a witch trial in the netherlands

>who gives a fuck about dead women 600 years ago anyways?
People who want to the truth about Christianity and its disgusting evils to be known.

>www.returnofkings.com

Piss off. Christianity is just SJWism 0.1, with its self-loathing and endless guilt. 'Returning' to Christianity will just start the entire cycle of self-righteous fuckery all over again. Europeans need to nip the Abrahamic disease in the bud and return to their real, ancestral faiths, not worship some ancient cuck jew