Norway Refugee Crisis

How has the refugee crisis affected Norway?
How bad is it? What places are bad?

In general, do they stay away from Northern Norway?

>In general, do they stay away from Northern Norway?
No, because the gulf stream gives northern Norway acceptable winter temperatures, they also have legit big cities there

How has the obesity crisis affected USA?
How fat is it? What places are fat?

In general, do they stay away from Salad bar?

I was in a bumfuck village in northern Norway just a few weeks ago, and there were fat Somali women pushing baby strollers there.

Norway is on the periphery, but they're cucking nicely.

I visited Halden a few months back, I only saw like 1 non-Norwegian there. Which was quite refreshing for me since here at home my town has been completely flooded with Ahmeds

Though I've heard that Oslo is the worst city when it comes to immigrants

I have reletives in norway living off gibs, they dont even know how good they have it. The father is a teacher as well teaches at highschool level over there

I know this is a meme but literally everywhere in the US has massive amounts of fatties
Where's your home town?
What about Tromso

Shit I was looking at Norway for college. I'm pretty much torn between Czechia, Norway, and Iceland.

>Where's your home town?
eastern Värmland

Oh, so right next to Oslo

Shit, it's a shame about all of this. I just want to go to a college where I don't get discriminated for being white, while being talked down by the school and taking "diversity" classes.
I'm mainly looking at countries bordered by sea becaude I want to study Environmental Sciences/Zoology. That's why I was looking at Tromso, since it's in the Arctic Circle.

oslo is by far the worst. it's also ugly as sin, so you're not missing out on anything if you stay away from that shithole

I looked up the statistics for Tromsö (ssb.no). There are thousands of Africans and thousands more non-whites that are most likely muslims there. You won't go a single day without seeing negroes etc. And those are just the permanent residents, I'm pretty sure. There might as well be some refugee center there or nearby that isn't counted.

Still a lot better than any place in the USA though, I guess.

>Oh, so right next to Oslo
Maybe by American standards, but I consider Oslo far away

If you'd be willing to study in Sweden, there's a school in Lysekil (town on the west coast, hardly any immigrants) where my older brother studied to become a marine biologist. Can't remember the name though, try googling it if you're interested

Everyones fat. But mainly the poor, and the blacks. If we genocided poor people and the blacks we wouldn't be obese.

>Still a lot better than any place in the USA though, I guess.
Maine is like 96% white. I'm sure there are many areas in the USA where whites are a majority

>Shit I was looking at Norway for college
go to czechia or iceland then, we dont need burgers here

It's great. I'm coming back next year again, all you have to do is paint your face with nuttella and claim you're from Africa.
You get government provided house, car, 10k Euros a month and a blonde virgin 16 year old gf to help you during your sexual emergencies.

>Maine is like 96% white.

Maine is full of Somalis. Look up Lewiston for example. It's absolutely atrocious.

the average nigger doesn't even know what the gulf stream is, all he knows is that yurops got the gibsmedats

How the fuck do Somalis even get to USA? It's a whole continent away

They're like a disease that infects all western nations

Don't come here

They probably send your family money in some way or another.

Fuck off burgerscum nobody wants you here

Shit.
Well I live in southern California. I grew up around blacks and latinos. White is pretty much minority here. Plus its high crime.
Alright, thank you tons for the info.
Having majority whites is just a bonus to me. I'm mainly concerned about the quality and price of the school, that's why I'm leaving for college.
But your marine life, land animals, and general arctic need help
Pls gib Penguin

Sure, but you won't find many niggers willing to live on our side of the border that far north. It's much colder as soon as you're not near the sea.

coming back to steal shit like you guys constantly do?

>Having majority whites is just a bonus to me. I'm mainly concerned about the quality and price of the school, that's why I'm leaving for college.

What do you plan to study?

Nevermind, I saw that you had already said what.

Environmental Sciences/ Zoology
Maybe Marine biology. Haven't nailed it down completely because therrs so many names for it. I just wanna study the environment.

In general we take 10 times less refugees than Sweden.

yes, daily reminder that Norwegian girls belong to Polish cocks.

Don't all Scandinavian countries have an open borders agreement with eachother though? I read somewhere that there is no security between Norway and Sweden borders, allowing for easy passage.

It hasn't at all. Barely noticed any refugees or any sort of shit like that at all. At this point I honestly can't tell if we are even taking any in.

You guys need to stop hiring so many polacks, they're stealing jobs from hardworking Swedes

t. sminem

t. cucked by BPC

>a fucking polack stole my dad's Porsche's rear view mirrors a few weeks ago

literally white niggers

Send kielbasa and kwas chlebowy sapieżyński kodeński pls
Where are you at? Is there any colleges near?

Norway would probably be better if you're interested in the marine side of things. Sweden would be much better if you were interested in engineering of some kind. But I guess you don't have to pay tuition in Norway anyways (here, foreigners outside of Nordics/EU have to pay).

>Don't all Scandinavian countries have an open borders agreement with eachother though?

Well, between Sweden and Norway and Finland that is so. Only some toll booths thanks to Norwegian tariff policies. But Sweden enforced border controls against Denmark for a while due to the refugee crisis. There was even talk by Swedish politicians of completely shutting down the bridge when it was at its worst.

wtf i love poles now

Swedish Deluge best day of my life

Yeah, dodging tutions costs leave very little options for me. Unless it's cheaper, like below 700 usd, I'd consider it. But even then there's the cost of books, cost of living, registration fees, etcetera

i have no idea why they're allowed to come, they're by far the worst immigrants outside of gypsies. swedes are probably the best immigrants we have

>why they're allowed to come
your women want us

You will most likely have a very hard time making any native friends. People don't generally want to speak english all the time even if they know it, making friends in general is hard in Scandinavia and the American culture in how to act towards others is very different from the Scandi way. Do you really want to study in a country there you don't know the native language, cold as shit, dark as shit and with a little shot of actually making any native friends?

It's going to hell, desu. I'm sure at some point we'll become as bas as Sweden. Fucking hate it.

Pretty sure it's the same in Norway as it is here though: all bachelor's level courses are taught in the native language. Only master's and higher are in English.

Spain and portugal are surprisingly low

I'd be willing to learn the Language
Plus the only difference is that Scandinavians don't socialize in public that often, and are more reserved. Believe me, I'd prefer that.
Plus any play beats this shitty fucking desert that's always sunny at 110°F or more. Cold makes me much happier, especially if there is tons of rain.
FUCk. I had no idea Hungary was that high either.

That's because they got hit in 2016 and 2017 for the most part.

It's because they're too lazy to work and pay taxes so that the poor Syrians from the Congo can get their gibs.

Most universities offer scholarships to non-EU/Nordic students. Of course, you have to be a top student to be eligible for consideration. But it does exist.

Don't be so pessimistic. Especially at uni people are a lot more open than in your average bumfuck middle-of-nowhere swedish town.

You can always cede your troublesome territories to us :^)

Nice try abid.

>Believe me, I'd prefer that.

Don't come to Scandinavia if you're an autist who can't talk to and read people. Trust me, our culture doesn't make life for people like that any easier. In fact, it makes it harder. That may not be so intuitive, but it means that in it's much harder to navigate social life for people who already have problems in their own.

I think you're reading too much into my sentence
I meant I'm fine with it being more quiet in public. Doesn't mean I don't know how to talk to people.

norwegian girls typically look down on eastern europeans

The swede is also exaggerating that nordic autism a lot. At least here in Norway people can talk to each other even tho they don't know each other. It depends on the situation of course. Don't just walk up to someone on the street and start being friendly. But that's also true in USA, so no problem.

yeah on retards that work on constructions and shit

pro tip: we look down on them aswell

how about you stay in your country mongrel fuck

Yeah alright. But too often I see autists post shit like that "Ooh, it's a paradise for people who hate people because I saw a photo where people didn't huddle up next to each other in merrymaking while waiting for the bus.".

And too often, Nordics will try to tell foreigners about their own culture and how reserved it is and how everyone is like this and that. It's mostly fucking nonsense that you shouldn't listen to. People here have no idea what they're like for the most part. It's like there are memes about it that aren't necessarily true but that people here believe about themselves.

I live in Stavanger and its pretty decent. A large amount of Poles working there. Also there are pakis and somalis, but they mostly live in Sandnes and commute. The uni is pretty decent and you wouldnt be discriminated against there, no way.

Literally the only pictures I have seen of Norway have been of the nature, and Svalbard pictures if that counts.
Rood
I'll look into it, thank you

Yeah well I'm talking about this.

keeping this must distance from someone is actually rude af

nah its just perfect if you just want to be by yourself and be irritated by nor irritate others

how will others irritate you by stading 20 cm away from you?

just saying that they do this out of politeness when it actually ends up being the contrary

You perceive it as being rude due to your upbringing and culture. For us this is politeness. Im sure you can understand

>how will others irritate you by stading 20 cm away from you?

You cannot be serious.

Right, chinks eat dog, think about this
what?

0/10 you're just butthurt

I'm pretty sure it holds as much value as "Canadians are polite and nice"
Anyone who genuinely believes it is actually stupid

Dank 2010 Sup Forums memes

>How has the refugee crisis affected Norway?
Not very hard, a couple thousand came in. Government tightened regulations pretty quickly. Refugess aren't allowed in if they've been through a ''safe'' country on the way to Norway. Which means that, per today's regulations, it is practically impossible for refugees from the Middle East to enter. UN refugees are still allowed in IIRC, as well as EU/EEA nationals of course (mainly poles, people from the Baltics, swedes, danes, etc.)
The refugee crisis did nothing to drastically worsen the situation in Norway, it might even have been a benefit as it allowed the government to impose stricter regulations.

>How bad is it?
Not very

>What places are bad?
The same places that were bad before the crisis. I know various parts of Oslo have it pretty bad. Where I live theres quite a lot of somalians and poles. Poles are quite alright, they really just behave like norwegians. Fucking hate the somalians though.

Hard to say, there are fewer people in the north, and the infrastructure is less developed so it makes less sense to house migrants there. Generally, they just gravitate towards population centers. Had an afghani friend that lived for several years in the north and spoke with a northern accent, which was strange to listen to. It would be sort of like hearing a mexican talking with an appalachian accent.

I don't understand is the father working or do they live off gibs? Or do they live off partial gibs like free housing or what?

There's truth to it of course.

I don't really get it. We get a lot of banter but it seems like Eastern Euros and especially Poles are extremely passive-aggressive against Nordics on here. What's your problem?

Success breeds jealousy

that was banter but if i'd have German or other flag you'd be laughing. You just hate anything that has eastern flag.

How did you know it was a pole?

Yeah nothing gets me laughing like stale Sup Forums shitposting hahaha lmfao xD

Stavanger is Norway's shithole IRL

Maybe I overreacted then, my bad.

>Sup Forums shitposting
everybody jokes about immigration crisis this isn't Sup Forums topic only
>hahaha lmfao xD
there it is again, this hate for anything eastern
it's ok

nice persecution complex

and yet again there it is, Swede apologised yet you keep up hate posting.

Are you literally shaking right now?

there's more than one norwegian ITT

it was just a banter about he he muh bbc imgirant and you got so butthurt you started this whole chain
doesn't change the fact that it was banter

We don't claim that you hate us for memeing on us, but if we do it to you it's pure hate?

Im gona redpill you on norway Brian
Norway doesnt like refugees but they have enough youll meet some everywhere, not in large numbers, they aint feral, kinda like tokennegroes

norway also like americans, each to their own
dumb ppl and rednecks love american trucks, confedarate flags and trashcar racing

liberal progressive norwegians love american tv shows, movies, series, general yank lifestyle, they flex their big houses they pay with mortrage for eternity, bigger and newer cars etc

most of the norwegians are non plus ultra normies, none of the autism that is heard online is present, they smile, they engage is convo unless they are old, pretty friendly bunch

all in all perfect place for all things, such as yourself, muriccan
she looks up to me with my dick in her mouth though

You hit the nail on its head, albeit I'd say that most (not only progressives, not sure where that connection came from?) norwegians love amerian tv-shows, in fact it's probably 90% of what we watch.

>How has the refugee crisis affected Norway?
Since there were so many niggers and sandniggers before the refugee crisis, you didn't really notice the new arrivals. But you sort of notice areas getting browner and browner as time passes by.
>How bad is it?
We could be Sweden, but we managed to shut the gates before it went out of control during the refugee crisis. But it won't get any better, that's for sure. The good times are behind us.
>What places are bad?
Oslo is the worst, and the cities around Oslo is also getting worse by the day.
All major cities are multicultural paradises. Small town are still majority Norwegian though, since the darkies generally want to live in the larger cities whit their countrymen.
No, we take good care of them so they don't freeze or get vitamin deficiencies. Even the most northern cities are full of Somalis and other undesirables.

People like to think its not so bad, as long as we don't go full retard as Sweden. But it won't get any better as long as we still got our welfare-coffers open to the third world. Many districts and schools in Oslo are now majority diversity, and the trend continues every year with no stop in sight.

what the fuck Sweden

Maybe so, but they will most definitely be discriminated against if they go there, and it's thanks to the trash migrants living in Oslo.

I'm sorry if I offended you, for the record I don't hate Poles or Poland, just tired of stale Sup Forums memes, it's getting real old.

>tfw all refugees left Portugal because we didn't gave them gibs and because and I quote "too much pork everywhere"

Also am half Norwegian half Portuguese so I relate

>What places are bad?
>they
How paranoid can you be? This is some next-level xenophobia.

Greatest ally
bacalao bros 4lyfe