The Disaster Artist

It's getting rave reviews at SXSW

Trailer/Release date when?

The cut shown at SXSW is a "work in progress," but given the reception it's getting, it shouldn't be far off completion

Why the super blue husky eyes?

it's creepy

They said it's nearly done.
It's probably be out August/September

From that pic he's got the mannerisms down but his face is way too attractive and non-weird looking

he resembles anthony hopkins here
source?

I'm glad to hear it because I loved the book and had zero faith in Franco being able to pull it off considering his past attempts at adapting good books which have all been duds.

I don't like that they're sitting together at the screening though or seeing the move though.

I always imagined the final shot being Greg sitting a few seats behind Tommy. Tommy turns around and gives him a wry smile then turns away and we fade out on Greg as his smile slowly disappears, the lights dim and the movie starts to play.

bump

>Greg liking the movie and Tommy being horrified
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

it's not horror. It's Orson Welles on the balcony

I'm surprised. I really didn't think this would be any good. Good going, Franco. I hope it comes to my theater.

Ah, I figured the OP image was their reactions to watching The Room.

It is, you fool

i was speaking METAPHORICALLY

Fuck man, I'm a jackass. I took that to mean they were literally watching Touch of Evil

Who's playing Tommy?

James Franco. His brother Dave plays Greg.

Holy shit I didn't recognize him. Makes me even more curious to see it

>it's a James Franco tries really really hard to be a director but he still sucks shit episode

It looks like he might have actually not sucked against all odds.

Will wait until I see it myself though.

>tfw can't re-read Disaster Artist because I lent it to a girl and she cut me out of her life so now I can't get the book back

No, in the book Greg was trying not to laugh throughout the entire premier. Tommy started crying at the end.

>be me
>some say Alison shows tits in this movie
>only reason I want to see it
>user sees screening
>no brie boobs
>not interested in movie anymore