twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>her

>she is actually a woman

>Damn, I wish my hormone pills made me look like her

i dont know what her problem is

he looks mad at whatever it is though

Envy

She wishes she was white

The Obama's hate white people with a passion. Especially the one that's pretending to be a woman.

anyone else notice how fucking large that forehead/head is

like what would it look like shaved

I can't wait for the scowl she gives Melania when they meet in January.

>human

>fbi user said michelle was a woman
>said hed sprinkle some.BS in his post for deniability

He's pissed of because no matter how much he tries he will never have the beatiful white features that woman has without even trying

holy fuck like this i guess

what kind of alien is this thing

>her

The true redpill is that Michelle isn't a man. She's just a really really really ugly woman.

Salty af.

>her
ooga booga

Itchy balls.

High testosterone levels.

He's black. They're inherently prone to anger and aggression. It actually says a lot about how skilled the old slave owners were, being able to dominate such a violent breed.

Typical sullen niggerface.

>She's
jealous of her skull shape.

Old slave owners had weapons, blacks had sticks.

She's looking at the very thing she wants to be. Black people are OBSESSED with white people. It's like dangling something shiny in front of a kitten.

>her

You can take the gorilla out of the wild but you can't take the wild out of the gorilla

>her

tfw you know deep inside your heart that you are inferior on all levels.

(you) >her

i think thats from that time she made her and obama change seats. she probably thought the lady or baka was flirting with each other

Maybe the gorilless just wants to rob her white arse or maybe she realises that more whites are killed by cops than blacks.

She feels inferior to high class white women. She's probably seen bored Washington socialites getting ladyboners at fundraisers over this young handsome well spoken mullatto
so anytime anyone of them is turning on the charm for the leader of the most powerful country in the world she sees it as,this cracka ho making moves on my man,biutch i';ll cut yo face up!

fpbp

I always thought the helmet-like weave makes the head look bigger

>tfw you will always be a nigger

>""""""""her""""""""

Why so grumpy?

Well, there's a black man glaring at her. That has to be very unsettling.

Jealous chimp.

HER PRIMAL INSTINCT IS TO BITE THAT BEAUTIFUL EXPOSED NECK...

fpbp

>"all this for a fucking flag?"

She's a ginger.

ayy lmao

>her

kek

That's not a weave.

Forgive me, brother, but you have mistyped the name of our Lord Keek.

She's ugly as fuck. That's her problem.

Her feminine penis isn't actually feminine.

look at obango's face. "i gonna get it in"

Carla has the facial expression of someone who just called Michelle a nigger.

> One Race
> The Human Race

What exactly does black people think they have in common with egyptians?

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT

Well, why do some think they where building empires and fly ufo's when white people where in caves ?

Inferior Complex, they know, they never did much to further the human race and should be grateful to be even called human.

His you mean

He wants to be just like her but he's jealous

Man I get tired of ferral fucking apes

Egyptians were black, retard.

Blacks came from Africa
Egypt is in Africa
Therefore, Egyptians are black. Yes, that is pretty much their line of thinking

I dunno, she could at least acknowledge the First Lady is there. Michelle looks great, btw #BLM

Egypt is on the African continent, therefore all blacks are descended from the noble classes there. Obviously.

Who's the white lady anyway?

Fuck off with your forced meme bullshit.

see

then kill yourself

They think that due to a short lived couple generations of Kushite rebels ruling over Egypt, after it was already established as a civilisation, and thousands of years before it's Golden Age, it means that they all wuz kangs.

Meanwhile in Europe we had thousands of Royals and hundreds of monarchs but no one tries to claim they wuz kangs here.
It stems down to the inferiority complex niggas have down to being enslaved to every other race, and living in the dirt whilst everyone else was building civilisations and landing on the moon.

Egypt came from Pangaea, therefore we're all kangs and, incidentally, black

They aren't black. They're closer to the people of the Levant than anything. The only blacks were the Nubians, located in now Sudan and very southern Egypt, and even they were seen as low class. They only managed to secure a rule, for an extremely short amount of time, due to severe decline in the previous dynasty.

Princess Diana

Northern ancient Egypt was caucasoids; white peoples. The rest was niggers, and they weren't kings.

He daughters are one quarter white and she knows that on their worst days they'll look better than her on her best day.

user have you seen her arms?

Too much Bullshark testosterone.

>she

le jelly face of the monkee

It's why black men for our girls

Nice job Sup Forums...

>The Obama's hate white people with a passion
Bullshit. You just dont like him so you are claiming he is racist, just what the SJW do. Do you hve any proof they hate white people? Ill wait for your sources.

Lmao

Hoverhands level 9000

>keek

Drown in a toilet, desu

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

Why is Aunt Jemima walking with two smoking hotties??

the help walks nearby the master of the house

African-Americans think that Africans means black people because they themselves are black.

So since Egypt is in Africa, that means Egyptians was black.

>look at me, I am cool, I am hanging out with black guys.

RuPaul is upset that he'll never be as beautiful as Melania.

Obama's banging every PYT that comes his way and Michelle knows she has nothing to fall back on or use as leverage, so she's salty. Jackie Kennedy endured the same shit but at least she could fall back on being hot.

>"her"
>problem...
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY