Confess, Sup Forums

Confess, Sup Forums.

I have never seen Space Jam.

dont worry, space jam is one of the most overrated movies ever, its fucking awful

I stopped bullying and baiting South Americans on Sup Forums and other boards since I realized that most of them get genuinely hurt by our shit talk, and the fact they're vastly outnumbered made me feel a twinge of remorse for all the offensive posts I direct at them

I regularly post in all four U.S. generals, but have never watched a hockey game and don't care for the sport.

I regret some posts that might have hurt some anons

I watched it when I was high af it was ok.

I will purposely avoid spee after my team loses. I literally cannot handle the bantz.

the only sports I watch are auto racing and hockey, but I have never driven a fast car, or ice skated while also holding a hockey stick and shooting a puck.

I have however played basketball, baseball, handegg, and divegrass before, yet I hate watching them all

Are you me from last night? I got blackout drunk to smooth over a bad loss.

I filter every non-anglosphere flag as I sincerely believe than everyone else contributes nothing to Sup Forums, and it doesn't help them that Angloworld posters already constitute 80% of the Sup Forums userbase.

Xheattle fan here I also do this. Sup Forums loves to shit on the mariners and soyhawks.

heh, it's a kid's movie so I kinda lower the standards, Field of Dreams can get too cheesy for my taste though, and I fucking love baseball

Seattle fan here and I'll talk shit all day, I can take it cuz I'm not a pussy.

No confession, I just think you're trolling.

Totally not trolling I just couldn't take it after us 12's got btfo by the rasms.

I haven't either desu

when the patriots lose or brady fucks up I don't come on Sup Forums for at least a week because I can't stand all the brady JUST threads

I think Sup Forums would be better if generals were banned and only game threads were allowed

>I live in my own echochamber
Hello, r*ddit.

I’ve never watched too many hockey movies besides mighty ducks, and I give up on my teams once they start to flounder in the standings

I have spent the last 6 years of my life going into random threads across Sup Forums about topics I am clueless about and aggressively arguing with people. If I had spent even a fraction of that time actually learning about even 1 of those topics, my life would probably be better. But i dont and i wont.

I like tennis

I shamelessly bandwagoned teams as a child which has led to an unusual mix of teams I now follow.

i never post in those 'post in this thread or else your mother dies tonight' threads

>his mother is dead

The Damned United is likely the best sports film ever but I hate how they got Stephen Graham and Colm Meany and had them do glorified cameos. I hate Senna(the film) with a passion. If it's an American sports film I ain't watching. I hate England without any clear reason, but not nearly as much as my own country. Hagi is the best footballer in history.

ya they are absolute cancer

V& in 2009 for shitposting

Not really, just that US, Canada, UK + Ireland and Anzacs make for a maximally comfy Sup Forums experience. Everyone else seems strange and completely unnecessary

Whenever England lose I pretend to be from Wales to avoid the bullying

Whatever you say redditt buddy. I too love Rick and Morty.

>The sad tale of American banter continues

I like Rick and Morty but hate the fanbase. How does one avoid being associated with the retarded autistic fans while still enjoying the show?

i despise soccer as a sport, yet i can't help but feel envious of the discussion threads during euro Sup Forums

ive fucked my ass with a dildo while mastburating. but im NOT gay

just watch the show without being a self conscious faggot.

>banter
Why do you keep embarassing yourself, r*ddit.

kek, spacejam wast the first thing i ever see about MJ, and i was a child that was growing with the looneys, so was hyped as fuck for the movie

I meant in social situations. It's a pretty good show tebehe.

I only watch highlights

I like watching cycling but i dont ride at all. At most I'll maybe ride the bike at the gym once every 2 weeks

yeah I agree

I'm actually an Australian but I shitpost using a US proxy and pretending to be a chicano.

I've stopped caring about footie almost completely in 2017.
I used to watch every single game of my team and go to the stadium at least 5 times a year + watch local lower league football every weekend for 15 years.
I don't know what happened.
Not like I became a normie with a healthy social life to replace watching sports.

A girl came right up to me at the bar and put her weed in my face to smoke and I didn't even try to fug her

I've spent so much time trolling and shitposting over the years that I've pushed out my uni graduation by more than 3 years. People still ask me what the fuck I'm up to.

I'm ashamed but also I regret nothing. Sup Forums has taught me some of the worst and best things about people around the world.

I left a bar early when my team was getting btfo

I don't watch it, pls watch our league.

It's a bad film, even for a kids movie, so you are fine.

>Canadians
>contributing to anything ever

Lmao don't tell me you're a chink or a Muslim?

iktf

Yup
I didn't visit /spuh/ for about a week after the Dodgers lost.

I love Australians

I used to be an Arsenal supporter for a solid decade.

I check the reddit page for my favorite sport every month or so. They are a a lot better about sharing media than Sup Forums is

I shit talk things I actually like on Sup Forums. I think because I know so much about it I can pinpoint what is embarrassing about it and bait people easily. The easiest (You)'s possible. Baiting Jordan Peterson fags on Sup Forums is so fun (even though I actually like himand what he has to say myself).

I unironically think Mourinho is better than Pep

>kids movies don’t need high standards
People like you are why we have the Emoji movie

He's right dude kids don't care and parents don't either

For big games like Super Bowl or NCAA or World Eries, I lie to my mom and say I’m gonna catch the game at a friends. I then proceed to stay out late and drink at my local train terminal. I’m that copypasta of the guy who asks to borrow his dads car all night just to pretend he has friends and isn’t a complete loser, but in spee form.

Since I have more than one monitor I can't concentrate on anything.

I have never watched any game in any sport from beginning to end without being in the company of others.

prosehe

I would trade all of our divegrass world titles for having four more German basketball players with the success of Dirk Nowitzki.

I watch NFL ironically because I hardly understand the sport

I have masturbated while watching Cool Runnings.

I actually root for Coyotes since I moved out here to Phoenix a few years ago... Still go to 15+ games a year. I must be masochistic.

t. Bruins fan

I'm fat as fuck and never played sports myself except for gym class and the occasional pick up game here and there

been here since 2010 and i have basically ditched Sup Forums for reddit's sports board

problem is that i have had multiple accounts banned on there because i trash talk too meanly

Space jam is on a higher level than that man. He's just saying kids movies don't need to be citizen kane

I'm assuming you live in the area of your favorite team? Have you tried talking to anybody at the bar? Chances are you already have a couple of things in common if you're both watch the sport at the bar

Maybe you just discovered that soccer is boring

I don't even act like I'm going out. I watch a number of sports basically just because watching sports takes up a shitload of time and it's like a "socially acceptable" waste of time

Yet I don't even pretend like I'm going out, i just watch all games alone in my room

The worst was when the 49ers were on their run in 2011-2013 (I'm a massive 49er fan) and I even attended a northern california college during this period (so there were a lot of 49er fans there too) and i would watch the games and playoff games in my house usually alone

This thread is deep lads. I feel bad for some of you.

I supported Iceland in D2: The Mighty Ducks

I can’t even enjoy space jam like Indid as a kid anymore now knowing that MJ is a classless trash human bean

61 is the best baseball movie. Bull Durham barely counts.

I have never been to a live sporting event.

This actually disgusted me a little

not missing much, better experience watching on tv

I haven't watched a single NFL/NBA/NHL game this year. Literally not even flipped over to it just for a minute. I watch highlights on youtube sometimes when I'm bored. I think I just don't really like sports anymore.

I still post on Sup Forums every day and pretend like I know what's going on.

They're only worth going to if you go with friends. If you go by yourself, it's just a huge waste of money on a ticket and overpriced food for not much in return when you can watch several games at a time at home.

I've only gone to one game by myself, the MLS all-star game this past Summer. Pretty boring experience, it was raining and 75% of the audience was fucking Mexicans. It was super overcrowded with extremely overpriced food. However, when I went to an NHL/Chicago Fire/MLB/NBA games with friends, they were actually super fun. For example, I went to a Chicago White Sox game that was almost rain delayed and went until 2am. I wouldn't have stayed until 2am if one of my friends didn't stick it out with me and we honestly had a fantastic time.

Long story short, it's not worth going to if you don't go with friends.

generals are cancer

staying home is a lot more /comfy/

I really wouldn't doubt if I knew more about sports as a whole than anyone on this board and I still don't have the slightest clue in hell how cricket is played

just imagine baseball but with a paddle and the games can last 5 days.

I don't even consider New England a top 10 franchise in NFL history. I think the last fifteen years of football have been scripted and gifted for ratings

I'm so submerged in soccer culture that I cringe when fans of other American sports say "roster" and "franchise". I'm not a Euroboo though

Just say "oh yeah I like the show too" and change topic. Super simple.

kys your'e self

>American
>never seen Space Jam

Kill yourself spic.

I wear Jordan 1's and I've never watched more than 3 minutes of highlights of his career

???

For someone who laments a ton on the internet about not having a gf, I haven't even really tried to get a gf

Mainly because I feel it would be pointless

Oh and that confession wasn't really Sup Forums related but it does feel like something a lot of people feel could relate too

You're just like every other underage hypebeast faggot

>Soyhawks

Lel

Seattle liberals truly are the worst tho

I don't believe a female has ever posted on Sup Forums

this is just 100% fact

I sometimes stop myself mid-post if what I'm typing is too mean and might actually hurt a Sup Forums bro's feelings. Maybe I'm soft, but I'd rather be laughing with you than at you.

I do that too

There used to be a trip on /hoc/ that was a devils fan. She posted timestamped pics wearing a jersey.