What's their problem? Why are they always trying so hard to be all edgy and evil...

what's their problem? Why are they always trying so hard to be all edgy and evil? Why are they seen as a superpower when like 80% of the country is frozen, poverty stricken hell holes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shtrafbat
abcnews.go.com/International/exclusive-us-embassy-moscow-faces-cold-war-era/story?id=26425902
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are they always trying so hard to be all edgy and evil?
They lived hard lives, first as serfs, then under commies, that kind of shit leaves a mark on a people

>Why are they seen as a superpower when like 80% of the country is frozen, poverty stricken hell holes?
There are a lot of minerals in that soil, and they bought a lot of guns with the money they made off it.

Because they can literally shatter human civilization within hours.

How the fuck do you kids not know this?

I know that people don't like to talk about it anymore but the nukes didn't just magically disappear. Russia is objectively as powerful an entity as has ever existed in known human history.

thanks. it just seems so odd why russia are the way they are. They try to be all hard but will never even touch any of the NATO or EU nations coz they will literally get royally fucked by the USA, UK, Spain, Germany and a whole other bunch of countries as well. They know they can't win a war againt USA or NATO. so why the childish tough guy persona when most reasonable people can see thhey are full of shit.

>Why are they seen as a superpower
because they can nuke this planet out of existance

Thanks . so how childish and pathetic are they then? They can't be the most powerful so might as well just destroy the entire planet? Are they even human?

I don't recall Russia trying to destroy the entire planet.

sorry matey. people in this thread keep saying the only reason why anyone ever pays any attention to them is coz of th nuclear weapons they have. So russia is basically the edgy loser attentionwhore who threatens to burn the whole place down if you ignore them.

Their leader is an aging dictator that grew up when his country was actually a real superpower. Do the math

They're a massive country with a shitload of resources, a relatively strong military and a large nuclear arsenal.

Next you're going to wonder why people care about China or Germany.

our problem that you fuckers do not follow UN rules.

Russia is like the kid everyone is worried will shoot up the school someday. Everyone is either nice to him or tries to stay out of his way.

>Germany
>no resources
>weak military
>no nukes
>full of muslims

That's actually a good question, why do people care about Germany?

>Following UN rules
kek

the fucking UN should be disbanded.

It has a strong economy and will until the displacement of actual Germans is complete.

>Russia
>not a "real" superpower
>"will never even touch any of the NATO"
NATO and friends can't "touch" Russia either

Mutually assured destruction. Nuclear warheads, a whole lot of tanks and planes and submarines and men with guns make Russia a superpower

Get out, Jew.

Russia is bro-tier.

It has always been the Jews and their globalist puppets that have been driving our nations against each other.

And zero force projection or economic strength means they can't do shit but hide inside their own borders and freeze to death.

Really?

The UN and its predecessor are complete jokes that have never been useful for anything.

I expect to hear that from Germans maybe, but no one else.

They're really not. They just having opposing interests against most of the West.

>Why are they seen as a superpower when like 80% of the country is frozen, poverty stricken hell holes?
They're not seen as a superpower. Yet, they are regionally very important.

GET OUT JEW

NATO is working to break MAD. That is why they are loading eastern Europe with missile defenses.

Russia is poo but it's the only future for whitey

no, faggot. russians are the jews

Look at their history dumbass, it isn't exactly the most flowery out there.
Because it's the second most powerful military power and it doesn't have American dick rammed in its ass.

The most edgiest and dangerous country on Earth however is the US.

t. putin

JEWS GET OUT

JEWS GET OUT

thread is literaly fullnof media brainwashed sheeps. please /thread

They just don't want to be cucks. Unlike people in the west.

War with Russia is still unthinkable, just as war with us is unthinkable for them, it can't be done. That gives them the leverage if they're willing to do things we're not, especially when they 'hide' in the former Soviet zone.

MAD is absolute. Russia has a full nuclear triad plus god knows what kind of chemical biological weapons. We have all that and I don't want to guess what else.

>The president is literally a bitch to his jewish (Rotenbergs) and mudshit (Kadyrov) overlords
>The vets are homeless and the pensions are being cut while the mudshit regions are the most funded from the budget
>MUH WHITE SAVIOUR RUSSIA

You need to stop listening to olgino shills

so it's likely you're a shill or 15 years old

russians are untermensch subhumans who have only committed genocide against whites their entire history

JEWS GET OUT

JEWS GET OUT

Almost every strategy game attributes mother russia with attrition and you question their toughness?

Also, war is no more an art or act of men firing weapons to each other, whole US and EU has been already converted to leftistm on a nasty level, which renders russia on an upper-hand position. After all you are considered as a superpower when whole world unites to promote communism, still.

Thanks, dad.

>Russian army is literally 'let mudshits make you suck their cocks for a year', Russian cities are literally 'I hope those chechens don't come close to me'
>Russians are literally ALWAYS looking for some chieftan that will fuck their throats dry
>Don't want to be cucks

+15 roubles were added to your account!

Get the fuck off my island you daft cunt

our vocation to be the nail in the ass for all swelled heads who consider themselves better than others.

don't talk shit about us m8

You're welcome psychopath child.

Good accurate post about the faded British Empire you cuck.

Y you mad jew?

because putin, he took over my country because he felt like it..and he is afraid of NATO

>Tovarish Putin
>Afraid of HATO

>Trying to make putin look good by calling people out on being jews
You seem to forget that Putin's best childhood friends, who also happen to have a lot of protected businesses are jews :^)
Rotenbergs, Vexelberg and others are literally the masters of that bald cuck shitface we have for president, but keep up your shilling you olgino shitface

because they have massive inferiority and identity issues

protip: there is no such thing as russians, russia or russian culture - just a bunch of peasants who were forcefully united under the tsarist rule and later soviet union and led by Moscow/elite

they were just as creative with the cultural myth-making of "the russian culture" as the nazis in germany and enlightenment period fellows were before them

Reclaiming Tsardom clay, assimilate or die cunt

>tfw no cute american friend

>>Tovarish Putin
>>Afraid of HATO

This right here is so funny it deserves its own thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shtrafbat

Can't wait homie.

Krokodil tears.

They're trying to emulate the US, that so far had pretty much the monopoly on being the cartoon villain over the past 30 years or so

>strayan cunt

yeah... you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

>Signed, the HATO cuck.

>Putin
>afraid of NATO
Poor, delusional Ukraine

We all alive right now only because of UN. with out it world would have endet at Cuban crysis.

>falling for the RUSSIA STRONK meme

Add me on steam

Accept your destiny.

Did you sniff some paint or something?
Putin makes NATO shit themself in fear.

NATO is so scared, that they're whoring out their alliance to any 3rd world country to get meat shields

By "edgy and evil" you mean Putin banned perverted sodomy parades?

I have spent enough time around them

when they hate each other as much as outsiders for existing at any proximity to them (Muscovites and urbanites hate everyone from the country, each region hates each other, if you're a russian born outside of russia you can expect to be treated like shit)

it's all rooted in self-loathing, the only thing that keeps their shit together is strong-man mentality which is why the bully literally everyone around them

>NATO
>scared

nigga the ameriburgers have NATOs back, wtf are you on?

I can assure you he is. He's making statements that war may be inevitable and complained that he can't even get through to Western leaders anymore.

subhuman shithole

Kek.

Russia can veto the shit out of anything it doesn't like. The UN is completely irrelevant.

But it also learned with the Ukraine situation that Western powers give zero fucks about treaties they had to defend other nations against them. NATO is the only real threat to them and I doubt Russia will actually try it on in case they find out NATO will stand against them. In the meantime they can annex as many non-NATO and/or former USSR nations as they like and nothing will happen.

even the leaf knows what's up

>listening to any of that talk
Yeah there are NATO generals saying war with Russia is now "inevitable" too. Absolutely fuck all will ever come of it, except more proxy wars and trade wars and bullshit.

He is right though. Putin is not really afraid that NATO will retaliate in any proper way. And even if they are stupid enough to do so, Russian self defense doctrine states that tactical nukes should be used against enemy army groups in the case of collapse of the land forces (which, let's face it, can happen if the entirety of NATO attacks Russia at the same time). Invading Russia at this time is literally suicide. Winter may not be a factor, but nuclear winter will most certainly be desu.

>America
>not afraid of getting Putin's massive schlong up their ass
pick one

Both America and NATO are scared of Russia, because Russia is a wild card.

Maskirovka my friend. Do not take what the crypto-kikes say to you at face value ever, unless you both had a drink.

>ukraine
>just got its ass kicked and a chunk of its ass bitten off by russia
>thinks RUSSIA STRONK is a meme

and this is why your country a shit.

also why russian whine about NATO all their lives - they can't bully them around and finally realise they have competition and they can't actually fight back

and oh no now the little people we bullied before are now friends with the other bully, it's literally playground politics for them where the bigger stronger person is always right (too bad the idea that was working just fine when they were a regional power instead of a global one is about to blow up into their faces now)

>Shtrafbat
>good invention for the guys who say "if there will come a third world and we are attacked russians, I go to his grandfather Jose to Mexico"

>Thinking we will lift a finger to help HATO cucks.
>Especially fucking kosher Nazi Ukrops

The reason our next president Donald Trump is so popular in America, is because of his pro-Russian statements.

>desperate enough to side with A FUCKING LEAF
Ukraine is Russia's bitch, and Canada is USA's bitch.
Get back into your cucksheds both of you

Murica and RUS combined have enough nukes to destroy this planet 10x over man... plus murica is putting nukes in S Korea which is not only pissing Putin, the NORKS and CHINA off...but consider this. Putin says if shillary gets elected, war will come.

>we're all fucked guys

back to redit shill, shekels invested are gone to waste here

fuck I wasted keypresses

>what's the West's problem? Why are they always trying so hard to paint the Russia all edgy and evil? Why are they seen as superpowers when like 80% of the countries are debt ridden, poverty stricken hell holes?

>russia is le anti-jew savior of the white race

how fucking new are you dude?

>4th largest economy, largest in Europe
>Highest population in Europe
>Innovator of the Automotive industry, 4th largest automobile production
>Basically lead the EU

Germany is still relevant for now. At least until it becomes New Turkey.

>Russia
>Can't fight back

Oh I guess that's why Russia bitch-slapped HATO and stole Crimea right out of the faggot Obama's hand, because Putin is so scared.

was sneak attack, we were not well prepared. Also I was fighting on the lines, my city has been destroyed, friends missing... what the fuck have you accomplished lately? Did you come in a roo lately m8? Did you get your ass beaten by a petrol huffing abbo. Your country is absolute shite, NZ is far better. Ausfailia is a fucking nanny state

>get fucked

Lol western invention

>That FSB indoctro

Not our fault China embraced a relatively free market.

Not everything is a war on info, especially when we got the info that russia has been the same shit hole for 20 years. The internet is truly illuminating. Dasvidaniya.

Their problem is that native Germans stopped breeding.
20 years from now they'll be irrelevant because of their demographic problem.

the fact that they had to step in and take crimea was already a sign of weakness

when your enemy is already messing with your shit right on your borders and you have to step in isn't a sign of strength - it's a sign you don't control what goes on in your house anymore

LOL FINLAND

>muh sauna
>muh simo hayha

You guys know if russia wanted they would curbstomp your shit easily

>This level of cuckoldry.

I'm so glad we have Vladimir Putin in this world. Spasiba Tavarish Putin.

That's why we try to stay on Russia good side.

Ukraine got their ass handed to them because they couldnt stay in line and had no monetary value to Russia.

>You guys know if russia wanted they would curbstomp your shit easily

This goes triple for you Kosher Nazi.

>small tactical nukes
>2/3 of which are old and no longer operable
>destroying the planet
lol

At most some urban centres and surrounding area will be no-go, but there aren't nearly enough nukes to end the world. The vast majority nukes in service today have small yields.

>sneak attack
>literally ruined their city and set a building full of pro russian ukranians on fire
>it w-was just a prank
>we werent prepared!!!!'

you're time is coming amerifat lollll
>niggers
>AIDS
>islamic terrorism
>shillary 2016

bend over fatty

>when your enemy is already messing with your shit right on your borders and you have to step in isn't a sign of strength - it's a sign you don't control what goes on in your house anymore
Yes, offering your ass to Jerome as a fuck one fuck another free would be a sign of strength.

>Impressed by soviet/cold war ear weaponry

Wonders why boris fucked him raw.

SLAVA UKRAINI!

>>small tactical nukes

you lost me there, you must be weeded out

If you want to read more about Russian butthurt:
>tackle american diplomats
>slash their tiers
>break into their homes
>follow them around everywhere
>pay for smear campaigns

abcnews.go.com/International/exclusive-us-embassy-moscow-faces-cold-war-era/story?id=26425902

Seriously, drop the tough guy act and work on fixing your African economy tier country first instead of taking out your impotent rage on Americans.

Wait, let me try.
Russia is shit.
Roast me now.