Jim, I need a rundown of all your clients. Can you get that to me?

Jim, I need a rundown of all your clients. Can you get that to me?

daily reminder karen filippelli was the best girl in the office.

Daily reminder that no one compares to pic related.

Was that the first time the character of Jim jumped the shark and acted like a complete moron for no reason?

It was completely in character. He was a joker with no ambition who would end up exactly where he was and would have exactly that kind of relationship with an actual, functional, demanding boss. Jim character jumped the shark when he started advancing career wise, not when he came in conflict with Charles.

This was way too relateable for me.

y-yes master

>Karen will never rub her tight petite body all over you while she is covered in oil
I want to die.

This desu

its been too long. what exactly happened?

Why was it so difficult?

Literally just give a basic summary of all your clients, what you sell them and what they pay.

Why was Jim so autistic about it?

Jim started advancing career-wise two seasons before he ever met Charles.

I just realized that guy was Idris Elba WTF I LOVE THE OFFICE NOW

Idria Elba takes over as an effective, cold, demanding boss. Jim fails utterly to bond with him and instead alienates himself.

It's a nice reflection on how Jim is viewed in the office (no one steps forward on Jim's behalf, Dwight actively challenges Jim's bullshit with success) and how his 'goofy' attitude are allowed by micheal to justify sales.

Jim gets absolutely BTFO by Idris Elba. Its refreshing.

All three Jim, Dwight and Pam are unpopular. That's why they're friends.

Not really though. By the end, Jim makes him look like an idiot in front of David Wallace and then he gets truly BTFO by Michael.

Charles Miner is actually inept
He puts fucking Kevin in charge of things

Jim is good friends with Daryl, and Phyllis and Stanley clearly like him since they agree to do extra work to cover for him so he can work part time in Philly.

He runs the office like everyone is competent (as they should be). It's not his fault.

No that's just character progression because it stays within Dunder mifflin while his sports career thing doesn't and forces a whole new arc for his story line.

Nah it was a gross misjudgement, shows his poor leadership quality. No wonder why he's a glorified middle management position. He's in charge so he should know about his staff, no excuse