Could THIS be any more of a Friends thread?

Could THIS be any more of a Friends thread?

The answer is yes.

OH MY GOD

WE WERE ON A BREAK

alcohol, not even once

(jk, ive also ruined my life with alcohol)

What's the deal with airline food?

Friends sucked and still sucks today

I'm an alcoholic, around a bottle a day, but it's yet to have an impact on physically ageing me.

What point do you have to hit where it does that?

I always heard a rumor that Matthew Perry was a method actor, but was chandler suppose to be a coke fiend?

depends on genetics but usually drinking heavily every day for months on end will age you noticably faster then not drinking for that time

>emphasising the wrong word

you're probably gaining weight and don't realize it

I've gained weight but I don't consider that physically ageing.

Weight loss is easy. Reversing damaged skin and things like that which make people look older I imagine would not be.

Do you smoke?

Nope. I did when I was like 18 but that was over a decade ago. Now I'll have one now and again if I'm drinking around smokers but otherwise I don't go near them.

>hears friends themesong
>starts clapping to the beat
>mfw love the song but can't relate to the lyrics

Well it would be worse if you smoke but either way it will catch up with you eventually.

Only time I smoke is out the barrel of a 12 gauge when I'm mowing down friends haters haha rock n roll

Best to quit while I'm ahead, I guess.

My life is just so shitty and unfulfilling and I have no optimism for my future. Drinking is how I get by.

Chandler is the only good character.

I try to like chandler but the dude was such a spaz and had strangest mannerisms. Joey was a bro but they dumbed him down a lot

mfw smoked for 7 years and I still get asked for ID when buying alcohol

>Tfw my best friend and I are literally Joey and Chandler

Friends is hands down my favorite TV show. I watch it every night before I go to bed. If I ever have a bad day, I watch an episode or two.

It's just such a comfy show, and I can relate to so many of the episodes. I think there's a nostalgic factor too, since I used to watch it after cartoons were over, after I got out of school

>your job's a joke, you're broke, your lovelife's D.O.A
>it's like you're always stuck in second gear
>when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year
I relate to this part

this was funny the first time, but stop making this thread. friends is actually a pretty unremarkable show.

Ross had issues.

>phoebe doesnt remove monica's or rachel's socks when massaging their dank tootsies

what a waste

Why did literally none of Phoebe's family come to her wedding?

you put the caps lock on the wrong word
it should be on 'be'

This. What a blunder.

I can't fall asleep without some TV show playing in the background.
Every time I go to sleep (I have insomnia so it varies how often and when I sleep) I have to have Friends on in the background.

Yeah, OP. Disgraceful.

t. born in 1999