*gasses the audience with queefs that smell like barnyard animals*

>*gasses the audience with queefs that smell like barnyard animals*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQlSDxYSDrg
reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/5zl31s/blatant_joke_thief_and_remarkably_unfunny_amy/
youtube.com/watch?v=rx9A0ABUV-I&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=o8HK2CLiTAs
youtu.be/vFri4o1uYrs
youtube.com/watch?v=aq3YrKC6q00
youtube.com/watch?v=H5mwTiBrM60&t=9m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So sassy

Who gave that pig a microphone and why is it wrapped in a trash bag

Amy Schumer is proof that women can be funny.

And smart.

>all these Amy Schumer hate threads

She's actually kinda funny and I like thicc

She had no idea how the internet would react when she wore that outfit, man op you really got her good here.

how much can she dead lift? impressive gains, chloe must be jealous

I would like to torture her

We get it Reddit, you're triggered.

>le amy schumer is funny meme
How do I get in on this meme? What are the basic rules?

I got a few laughs out of the special, the vagina jokes were good.

>it's a reddit wants to le epic raid because FUCK feminism and FUCK liberals

can you leave my board please

Hey, reddit. What brings you to Sup Forums tonight?

mmmm yes very pungent my dear.

>Jim trying to defend her.
Jim you fucking fat titted skin monster, Amy stole Patrices jokes and others as well, why the fuck would Jim "Stick it up my ass" Norton defend her!

Then again, he always did have a thing for women that looked like men.

Sup Forums was taken over by r/the_donald and in turn took over Sup Forums. This site literally is reddit now.
>all these redditors always talking about reddit and how everyone should go back there
kys yourselvs seriously

Is today Opposite day?

Wow, this post sure is reddit as fuck.

Sup Forums took over Reddit and Sup Forums, then America.

Europe is a work in progress.

Both are Sup Forums websites, in a Sup Forums world. Deal with it nigger.

You're retarded if you think the kids from Sup Forums decided to move over to reddit. It was the opposite.

you're the one posting in a reddit thread champ.

>reddit false flagging

>Sup Forums was taken over by r/the_donald

I like how wrong this is.

What did she mean by this?

You're just triggered because you know it's true. I was surfing Sup Forums before it became boring red state normie garbage, there is no way in fuck that group moved to reddit. You're probably from there is why you say this.

>The kids from Sup Forums
You should really stop using this phrase in every single one of these threads. You're becoming easy to identify. You are literally the only person on this entire website to use this phrase.

Well stop acting like pouty children and I will. Now go and clean your room.

You alt-right faggots need to go back.

When she said that her pussy smelled like an animal I laughed my ass off, it was perfectly delivered.

Sup Forums became cuckspam central and r/The_Donald was a far superior resource for organizing and gathering info.

Sup Forums took over Reddit.

Yeah fewllow Sup Forumsro! I fucking HATE women they're all sluts and whores and also fuck niggers right? Haha le ebin, WHITE POWAH *Im chargin muh lazor xD Xd

>he's literally a redditor
>announces it in thread
>explains why reddit is superior
You have to go back.

It's fucking detestable that people can blame everything on "the alt-right", the most ridiculous buzzword to come out of this election.

she looks like one of those chicks that never really subscribed to using deodorant on a daily basis.

Do people only think she is funny because it's a female?

>Amy Schumer is proof that women can't be funny.
FTFY

Comedy is born through hardship and women cannot be funny because no matter how low they become, there'll still be an army of robots going out of their way to help them out for the slim chance that she decides to put out.

It's why dumb cunts are still alive even when they can't even make a bowl of cereal.

>t. alt right shia molester

go back to réddit

Get over it!

>>>/reddit/

You probably think that Sarah Silverman isn't funny either just because she was for Hillary Clinton

I thought she wasn't funny long before the election, but nice try though.

Nah, you're just an anti-semetic Sup Forumsfag

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Pretty lame stealing Attell's bit about drunken time travel, that album is a classic to me. Fuckin tub of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dQlSDxYSDrg

fucking hell man lol

BRAAAAPPPP!!!!

Now post how many upboats those posts have so we can determine if ledditors actually care

Wow I hadn't seen this. I used to love Dave Attel

What a fucking piece of shit

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/5zl31s/blatant_joke_thief_and_remarkably_unfunny_amy/

VAH

You're a delusional idiot.
>Has 1 fucking star on Netflix.
>Documented stealing of jokes.
>Complete fucking failure at executing stolen jokes, demonstrating importance of things like timing, and phrasing.
>L-l-l-le u mad redditors?

Also, you forgot the
>episode

>1 fucking star
>"I fail b/c of the alt-right."

Bait, meme, or retard?

>itt
>fat neckbeard neets who jerk off to children, furries, and trannies make fun of a hardworking comedian and actress

oh sweetie, is your butt hurty wurty?

Damn! Amy look like this?

>Look mom, I'm projecting again

>in contact with anonymous
>mastery of Sup Forums memes
>bows to the donald
>rules reddit with an iron fist

wow, clearly i didn't know who i was dealing with here.

you are a fucking walking meme for how redditors act

I don't think she has ever done a days work in her life so what is she working so hard at? It certainly isn't comedy or exercise.

>Look mum, I'm using Sup Forums memes again

reddit armchair psychology is not welcome here

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Untalented, unfunny and unattractive, the tri-fecta of today's entertainment.

She also stole the bit about the smell of her junk on it's best day from Attell's Road Work. He was talking about his balls, and used that exact phrase.

youtube.com/watch?v=rx9A0ABUV-I&spfreload=10

Wrong.

>using an asterisk while greentexting
wew

>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit redditreddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

nice thread faggots

So...this....is....the.....power....of....Sup Forums

>tfw no webrip

i'm starting to think reddit is some kind of boogeyman for Sup Forums.

When will she be BLACKED /bro/'s?

youtube.com/watch?v=o8HK2CLiTAs

Welcome to Sup Forums, reddit!

Reminder that Amy Schumer cancelled her Australian tour because she was "sick", only to appear on Ellen a few days later.

Amy Schumer at the beach.

WOMEN ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT

LOL BECAUSE SHE IS FAT
good one user hearty kek!

I tried watching this special because I figured Sup Forums was just being assblasted, but holy fuck made it about 15 minutes before I had to turn that shit off.

The problem isn't that she's fat, it's that she's fat with the confidence of the skinny girl she used to be. Every one has fucked a fat chick, but the fact that she thinks she's worthwhile or marriage material is inexcusable. I don't hate her grotesque appearance nearly as much as I hate her inflated sense of self

200 pounds of pig stuffed into a 30 gallon trash bag talking about her stinky pussy. Jesus christ, are you fucking serious?

sounds like you don't get any love or acknowledgement

Reminder Amy Schumer is fucking hilarious.

youtu.be/vFri4o1uYrs

youtube.com/watch?v=aq3YrKC6q00

crazy

>2017
>people still don't know how netflix ratings work

everyone see's 4 stars no matter what they watch

Comedy and Entertainment: Is today's low quality due to Affirmative action / Diversity hires?

No secret the entertainment industry leans left, which is the side most in favor of affirmative action, diversity hires, matching race/gender/group quotients, because it sounds charitable and you can easily build a platform on it that people will just agree with. Rather than hiring folks on merits because they have proper abilities in that field.

We already know many high level and powerful people in entertainment earned their spot because of what their social identity is. Chicks, gays, and bad ethnic comics get gigs constantly. This is not just happening with performers. At every major network, writers are being hired the same way and replaced to serve diversity.

Producers and directors of media (non-comedy) are being replaced with inexperienced young people who have no sense or vision. Do you think this is the main catalyst behind the large scale degradation in quality of Comedy and Entertainment in general? All entertainment before us is getting lazier, making reboots with girl characters, doing remakes with minorities, but all in a way that isn't even entertaining.

Even in things as simple as basic commercials, the tone, the production value, the graphic design itself has noticeably decomposed to the point of thinking even I could have produced something better. Everyone here has detected the drop in quality of comedy on TV, in movies, and what is pushed and promoted.

We listened to radio hosts talk about it for years as they were bewildered and confused about how comedy could be so vanilla and dead. If, when authority figures like Obama attempted to mandate diversity, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy once all those ill-fitting women take over and really were just too retarded to do their jobs properly.

They just hire the shitty ones. All of our entertainment goes through an unseen filter of executive corporate nonsense trying to plug in people who suck.

this is actually physically painful

>this much paranoia

This whole website is just a Turing test, user. It's only you and me. Don't you trust me?

>muh ((netflix)) boogeyman

how the fuck does a pig whose never exercised in her left get bigger traps than Tom Hardy?

She hit's so many hack marks in such succession, all while having cringe worthy delivery and an air of undeserved superiority about her. The next time anyone anywhere trys to tell you big amy is funny, make them watch this special in front of you. Nobody could genuinely laugh at this, her live shows must be so uncomfortable that people use laughter as a defense mechanism and are just to naive to understand it.

Has promoting Amy helped Jim at all? Does Amy acknowledge he exists? We saw how quick she threw Metzger under the bus, I don't know why the Worm feels so loyal to her.

I remember him flipping out and defriending everyone on facebook because no one cared for his Vice show. Maybe he's just determined not to embarrass himself again.

wasn't there pics of her after the barbie announcement where it looked like she'd lost 50lb? And now she looks like she's put that all back on, plus another 50lb

When Amy Schumer lost weight for her role in "Trainwreck" in 2015, she wasn't happy with the results and didn't like how she looked. Amy is super confident in her body and doesn't let anyone tell her otherwise.

>doesn't find women funny or like sarah silverman
>anti-semite

BAHAAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=H5mwTiBrM60&t=9m34s

good for her. I think we all prefer a fat amy

She's dating a slim guy. What happened, i though fat was beautiful?

it is. so is skinny. romantic attraction goes beyond looks though, user.