/cric/

Merry Cricmas lads.

immigrants need to fuck off

Bit racist lad

>yet another "close finish" zzzzzzzz

>tfw you're the only one in your family that likes cricket and you will never play backyard cricket on christmas day

fucking hate christmas lads

One of the only reasons I’d want to go to India would be to watch a test match.

actually it's not because I'm talking about eastern yuro bydlos as well as muzzies and africans
I don't discriminate they all need to go

I make my entire family play, even mum has a bowl

My dad sort of likes cricket moderately and used to play it but I never played with him.Pretty sad.

really thinking about euro truck simulator on steam, lads

just put some beers in the fridge lads
should be cold by midday

Take a bat and ball on Christmas and suggest some cricky behind the casa lad

What other simulators do you already own?

>not even half way through the 18th over zzzzzz

Mason Crane vs Mitchell Swepson will be THE battle in the next Ashes in Australia.

Nice catch lad

really miss her but shes with someone and she hates me

of course 'the kids are into this game', they don't understand what an insult to the great sport of cricket this format is

not a sausage

Hope I get to watch a match during the 2023 World Cup haha.
>muzzies
Most likely Pakistanis I guess.

a small minority actually, the Pope came to Dhaka last month

uvibe & a mondobone

nah m8 all the muzzies are from japan.

No cucket for 3 days

Devastated lads

about time. Reminder to get on the Scorchers for Boxing Day.

Did they pelt him with faeces?

interesting. what religion are you? or at least your family? do you have a lot of sikhs?

what a pointless waste of everyone's time

trent boult> james anderson

Doin a poo lads

At least T10 KNOWS it’s an abomination, some people GENUINELY want you to believe T20Is are just s important as Tests and ODIs.

of corse he's a muzzie

Might start bandwagoning the Renegades lads

@80471233
@80471261
the only silver lining is that you'll get bored of trying to do this by Boxing Day, literally the worst RC yet and there's been some shockers.

I don’t know, Boult is great but Anderson is nigh on unplayable in English conditions.

that's a shame.. and you? hindu? for me it's based Shiva

Quite surprising.
Fair enough

Bandwagoning is what you should do in BBL. Only losers follow shit teams religiously.

of course i'm a hindu

born Muslim but agnostic, only my mum prays a few times a day but that's about it in the family. There are no sikhs here

>of course
Which state?

Is it true some people believe Chris Tremain could be better than all of the Aussie pace men?

personally wouldn't mind watching Shiva and Parvati demonstrating the karma sutra if I'm being honest

Rajasthani living in Banglore

POO state LMAO LOL

now for an afternoon of wogball and then drinking until the lights go out

I will continue to bet all night and show off the statistical prowess of my model. Just give me an event and I'll predict/bet on an outcome.

there's a book called "the supreme godhood of Krishna" or something in the lunchroom at work for some reason. I remember flicking through it once, was pretty interesting. personal thoughts on Krishna (the most supreme of gods)?

Strip Soyboy Root of the captaincy and give it to Bairstow.

>lel glassigo donide ladz

>promising young victorian player
>look him up
>originally from NSW
NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY CAN'T WE JUST PRODUCE GOOD PLAYERS

Do you have power restrictions there

El Classico m8

What do you call the local store in your countries? For us it's the dairy. But I've never heard that overseas.

no I meant until I pass out

>LARPing as RC for (You)s
Kek

>RC now 0/5
lmao

Vishnu is the supreme god. Krishna is one of his avatars. You might be interested in Bhagavad Gita if haven't heard about it already

Reality: Checked

Mate, why does it matter?I’d be happy if ANY county produced a decent fast bowler.

It was pretty bland. Couldn’t be fucked seasoning with anything but pepper and salt.

Yeah the gf made a pretty good salad to go with it

I peeled the crispiest bits off to eat immediately.

It was crunchier than it looked but I could’ve seared it longer.

roast it in fennel + garlic next time m8

Bout to have a bath lads

BASED
Maybe set up a cheeky webcam

>not giving your gf the crispiest bits and desperately hiding how much you wanted them

relationships 101 lad

>tfw my house has no bath

don't think I've had a bath for the past 10 years, only showered

5 dollars on a draw at 3.50-1

Is having a bath unironically elite? Haven't done it since I was a kid.

Looking at the Sheffield Shield cricket teams, why is NSW so dominant?Basically has Smith and the bowlers, they alone could beat England.

Not him but I'm 5 steps ahead of this every time

>always talk about how much I love type of food (like really force it home)
>ALWAYS offer her the last part (as well as some at the start)
>she would feel bad for taking it so she makes me have it despite me pushing for her to eat it

Yeah it's been a while, I have like 1 bath for every 50 showers I reckon, despite the fact I have a separate bath and shower

Occasional reminder that if you think the jannys are around if you shitpost on /cric/ backup /hoc/ you won't get banned

do not find Jeremy Clarkson to be at all likable lads.

i hate showers, i'd take 2 baths a day if I could

Baths were elite as fuck for me while I was studying. They were really good for resetting brain before I did something I have been putting off

oh yeah, always thought Krishna was "the" guy because he gets shilled pretty heavily, but I've heard about Vishnu. really interesting when you come from a monotheistic religion. love Hindu theology, probably the most interesting major religion IMO

Objectively reasonable viewpoint.

Do you put bubbles in it

Reminder that a literal fat fuck American will be sat here on Christmas day policing this very thread for no monetary compensation

hate it when you have a wank and all the spunk gets stuck to your leg hair though

Between you and me

Yeah sometimes kek

psychology 101.

Don't worry, she picked off bits too.

the bath/shower is for washing, not for wanking

Business Idea: Cricket and Bath Salts

where are you I'm coming over

I desire a bath that is designed for the uber lanklet frame.

>tfw the old man and I have a shared career and love of sydney hobart yacht racing and mutual love of cricket and horses which also start on boxing day.
Honestly living the dream right now lads. Hope you all also get on with your dad's after the obligatory "fuck you" fight. If you haven't had this fight, you're probably still 18 and shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums

>That time you were having a bath as a kid and your mate's weirdo dad actually opens the door

yeah the recipe said fennel but I would've had to walk all the way to the shops and I had knee surgery a month ago and still walk with a limp.

It was also a bone in roast because they're cheaper and we're poor. (i'm neet, she's a vet)

Basic psychology makes relationships pretty GOAT

Of course the same tactics are employed by her towards me, would be a pretty unfulfilling relationship if that went one way imo.

Hazlewood lanklet or Joel Garner lanklet?

I like that he punches loud mouth fuckwits though

love Jeremy Clarkson and love talking about him with the lads.

would love some serious Hindu theological discussion ITT. highly encourage any hindu poos or brits to post

Bellerive Oval Ashes year when?

Congratulations. You're a full time bogan.

Hammond >>>>>>>>> May >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clarkson

All pretty good though. Two without the third just ain't the same

Would rank Diwali as a top 3 religious festival

I’m Indian, but a Catholic so I can’t contribute.