Oxford Street London

Oxford Street London

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dup6ZVU6sfQ
uk.linkedin.com/in/laurasilver
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
bbc.com/news/magazine-32419952
youtu.be/xOjPECybOYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That shit spreads faster than AIDS

Lol as if europes blacks have the same problems than american blacks

When was the last time a nigger,let alone anyone was killed by the British police?

Why? Do blacks really feel oppressed by UK cops? They're a bunch of softies.

i thought UK officers don't even have guns

>Us

Sorry about that.

not true for police and excessive force not true at all you liar.

The police don't carry guns except for armed units.

There are cops chosen to have guns in every police station.

>999

rozzer spotted

also our gun police are trained for months on weapons handling and when and when not to fire

>stop killing us
>i almost got robbed by niggers like 3 times the last month, even around my friends
>tfw i barely go out

literally wut

Good christ. Britain you're making progress with Brexit, don't give into these scumbag fucks. Just look at what they did to Minnesota tonight

>european blacks are civilized

why is this meme pushed so much?. Blacks in UK are as much fucked up as the americans if not even worse.

Pic related, my current neighborhood

Time to hold a "stop killing white south africans" sign then

But race doesn't exist.

Maybe in London. They tend to be quite civilised here.

Whites > Niggers

Prove me wrong

Who are they even protesting in London? Looks like this might be a interesting summer.

Fucking buzzfeed are there

Black on non black crime in London: 0

Blacks killed by white police in London: a gorrilian

Certainly causes you to contemplate

ebola wasnt enough

You fucking cancer is spreading again murika

Stop killing us

There shot before they can do shit
>Trained Police

when will we finally have common sense knife regulations?

>Massive

There's about 20 people there.

That's because you're a dumb fucking Brit who doesn't know what it's like to live around niggers. They only behave themselves in a 95-99% white town because they have no other choice. Get them in a group and they start to chimp out.

>same problems than american blacks
>implying

Yeah, they have a problem alright. A problem with behaving themselves.

i wish the reverse was faster then we wouldnt be having these problems

I assume she dropped the "stein" from her name?

>Buzzfeed journalism

Well maybe if you fought harder.

Wow just wow. You must be the king of pol

>Maybe in London. They tend to be quite civilised here.

inb4 london gets an mlk statue

so can we actually call the race war started yet ?

i live in a town that has some Clan members in it so im pretty safe where i am, no blacks here

It's because they speak with a British accent, it make them sound sophisticated.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dup6ZVU6sfQ

Hilarious

Thank god we only have Muslims over here.

Maybe if YOU fought harder, you're the ones with the massive nigger infestation.

Protesting for shari'a law

Killing them with what? Pepper spray?

How long until we get #ISISLivesMatter?

Only a few of them do, and they're only allowed out for incidents involving weapons or when guarding airports, parliament etc. When one of them shoots someone they're immediately taken off duty and an investigation is launched, regardless of whether or not it was obviously justified. Our police are cucked to shit, and these idiots have nothing to fear unless they're planning to carry firearms (which are incredibly hard to get hold of here).

they will protest with suicide bombers

We were children! We didn't know running a country would be so hard! We want to go home now, It's not fun anymore.

>uk.linkedin.com/in/laurasilver

Oh Look, a Fashion '''''journalist''''' telling us about politics.

There was a Brazilian guy that was killed in 2005 after the London bombings.

then go home chimp

When Swedish Somali bulls grow bored of cream pieing your wives and daughters they will become restless and demand gibmedats

Proud white male

Why is this happening?

BLM is completely pointless in the UK. The police rarely kill anyone and if they do, there is always a huge investigation.

I really don't understand why this is a thing in the UK.

We was kangs

Because
>muh solidarity
>muh victimhood
>muh virtue signalling

Wait. What?

Why are they even doing it in america?
Look at the stats
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Why do European niggers feel the need to play oppression olympics with American niggers?

Same shit here
bbc.com/news/magazine-32419952

Mate that was ONE time in your life time and it was years a go. It was barely a blip in history. Nothing has ever happened like that since. We've had worse riots than that before this was pretty tame. You're blowing things ridiculously out of proportion and fuck off is Tottenham your neighbourhood you whine like someone from Grimsby not central London.

Do you even Sup Forums?

It's subversion to drive wedges between your people and create divides

Why aren't Asians getting blown away by the American police?

Makes you think.

noice.

>I really don't understand why this is a thing in the UK
Because fuck you whitey, that's why

Our police averages about two killings a year I think? One police force (,they're organised regionally) has never even used its firearms unit

Tribal instincts

Also known as, "us versus them"

Melbourne is next

>Kangs

Because their nigger mentality, and they see that it works here in the states.

In the past 12 months;

UK Police have killed 5 people

In the past 5 years;

UK police have killed 8 people

But the niggers chimp out when a gun wielding drug dealer gets shot by police and claim brutality.

WE
youtu.be/xOjPECybOYY

These people are really uneducated in that case. A minor 'protest' in the UK about things completely unrelated to the UK government/policies.

inb4 they go on strike as a demonstration

Kinda hope they will though, then more people in the UK will see them as the joke they are.

Yeah, I understand that the statistics don't paint them in a good light, but they can still use "police let off the crackers, but not the niggers" and other completely b/s arguments. They can also abuse the statistics to 'show' that proportionally more black people are killed than white people, which clearly just has to be racism and no other underlying factors.

The difference in the UK is that these people aren't being killed.

Most are killed by tazers

>The difference in the UK is that these people aren't being killed.

You better step it up.

In his defence, at least he used a picture of Nubian pyramids.

Are those usually someone with an undiagnosed heart condition who has a heart attack on being tasered?

Kek

Social media, hashtags, trending, easily influenced,

The same ones that might know they have a condition but don't alert the police prior to tazing. Have you never heard of mindreading?

nigs have problems and are a problem wherever they are

We are getting to the point where a person will one day no longer try to argue that no one but themselves are killing them when they see that sign.

Soon they'll just say, "No."

Then, it begins.

Blacks have it easy in the UK! All they have to do is behave to the most basic level and not knife each other and it's easy street.

Hell, most cops are too busy hnding out speeding tickets and littering fines, and ther rest would be hounded out of the force for racism if they even so much as told a black person to 'stop messing about'.

BLM in the UK is utterly redundant.

>but they can still use "police let off the crackers, but not the niggers" and other completely b/s arguments
They cant because victim reports match perfectly with the police arrest statistics.
There is no argument for BLM, they are the ultimate useful idiots.

>One police force has never even used its firearms unit
>firearms unit

>Police aren't universally armed in the UK

Is it a protest against Muslims, maybe?

You should've been prepared for George Soros to deploy his black terrorist thugs to Britain when you went against him and his profits by voting to Brexit.

>He says as the muzzies have started literal race riots multiple times in the UK

>1 instance

Most black deaths in the UK are black-gang related stabbings - usually in London

>b-but its whiteys fault

>Gold
>Silver

Those who have "copper" is their name are probably treated like pleb among jews.

holy shit easy there. do us all. and most of all the children a favor.

>bin that knife

No they're not. And the public don't support arming them either. They're armed at stations and airports and around high security places like Westminster and Whitehall. Otherwise for the tiny percentage of crimes involving a gun they have the firearms units.

They do have batons, pepper spray and sometimes tasers.

You don't need an armed police force if the vast majority of the public is unarmed. Armed response units get to crime scenes faster than the usual PC Plod too, I've seen the fuckers in action.

Also us brits tend to just have a moan and get on with things. Not like you lot where running out of nuggies at McDonalds is grounds for a John Woo standoff with everyone shouting 'AM I BEING DETAINED?'

They're so pants on head retarded at this point, even the normies are seeing them for what they really are. Which is actually really good news for Trump winning the election.

Let em keep nogging out. We win in the long run.

Oy vey

They won't kill you if you stop trying to murder people and are killed in the process of killing another human being.
Don't try to kill and you won't be killed. It's quite simple.

>(which are incredibly hard to get hold of here)

if you are white and law abiding that is

>Armed response units get to crime scenes faster than the usual PC Plod too

That's because firearms units travel around cities in unmarked vans 24/7 waiting for shit to kick off, whereas Plod is at the station drinking tea and doing the crossword

das rite stop killing us