Moon Nazis

ITT Discuss effect on world politics if Nazis reveal themselves as a political entity centered on the moon. They have a strong grasp on inter-solar space travel and have the ability to deploy weapons, including nukes onto the Earth at leisure. What do the Nazis do with their position?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1034314/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe thats why we've never been back to the moon

This is fucking stupid. This could never happen, there is no point in discussing it.

oy vey

>current year
>not believing in moon nazis

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

The point isn't if if it could happen.
Everyone knows there are no moon Nazis. The point here is to speculate on the effect on world politics. It's make believe.

but it could be real

We could only dream

Yeah, everybody knows they're living under Antarctica.

People say "islam is peace"... but nazis on the moon are unbelievable ?

Both are equally outrageous claims.

not under, they're in the middle of the ice in domes

You mean Iron Sky? imdb.com/title/tt1034314/

Jews would try to militarize the entire planet to see if they can make a final stand the second time.

I just wish I get picked up by the moon nazis first so I don't have to fight against the superior form of White civilization.

Shouldn't they be worried about global warming?

LOL aquafresh doesn't know about the moon nazis

no the domes fly

They are, that's why they've sent agents to convince the world's nations to ruin their own industrial capacity by implementing stupid "green" energy sources.

Once everyone is completely cucked, they'll thaw out Hitler and commence 4th Reich mode.

So, the nazis just appear, agree to several green policies (fun fact, hitler did some great work as to preserve forests and wildlife in germany), set up everyone with cold fusion reactors and commence spreading an anti jew and pro eugenics narrative.
"You still have no clean sustainable energy? Why, no wonder, you have all kinds of subhumans running around, there's your problem."

Sieg Heil

It is then, when the jewish space lizard people appear and use their muta-ray to turn all carriers of the jew genom into space lizards. Can clone Hitler win humanities ultimate struggle against total annihilation?

Control the Hegelian dialectic obviously. Launch a worldwide surprise attack mobilizing the world against this unexpected foe. Once the dust settles peace is negotiated in exchange for positions of power in the new paradigm. Voila, the "moon nazis" have succeeded in consolidating power on Earth against all odds.

>2016
>not accepting there is a secret space program
they post on /pol from time to time nigga, /pol of all places

>Unknown

lol he probably just chose the flag-

>2016

>not knowing PK
Fucking Summerfags

>What do the Nazis do with their position?

Hopefully save me from this Multiculti hell.

Seriously I think we've learnt our lesson that hitler was right about the Jews. So if there are Nazi's as described then I would hope they have the mercy to save whites who realise that.

Antarctica, Ceres, the Moon, Ganymede, Pluto, Mars, and god knows where else. The breakaway civilization. Its a big club and you're not in it.

Nazis never would get to the Moon.
Nazis are too busy blaming a tiny minority fo stealin dey moneys. The only thing they ever did was destroy what was built, then build weapons with slaves.
What the fuck is wrong with you, OP? Why not make a real Sup Forums thread instead of your /mlp/-tier shitposts?

Who is PK user?

>So if there are Nazi's as described then I would hope they have the mercy to save whites
They need whites to build their stuff.
Because they're dindus.
Like yourself.
Maybe de jews aint stealin yo moneys. Maybe you jes a fool wid it.

>I just wish I get picked up by the moon nazis first so I don't have to fight against the superior form of White civilization.
You and the germans killed a sizable part of your own population fighting for de right to be dindus. Lost so badly the demographics of Europe were changed.
>superior form of White civilization
>where we tell everyone dat we so weak, a tiny minority sto all de moneys
Pathetic. I see why we mongrels kicked your asses so thoroughly.

Someone who post with proxies and therefore has weird and rare flags

word

Too dangerous. Trying to rehabilitate the Earth's leftover and "tool of the jew" white europeans risks infiltration by crypto-bloodlines and, voila: Rothschild Banking 2.0, Conquest of the Solar System Goyim.

Essential to retain an untrammeled population. Bringing in extra workers is a lazy non-white inspired approach anyways.