ITT: We guess place(s) and time of France bombings 2016

Christmas, Eiffel Tower.

Major politicians assassinated at the finale.

>euro
>attacks

stop dreaming. Maybe in august, with people on holidays targeted.

What about the 14th of July? Many people are out in Paris at night during the national day to see the ((((fireworks)))).

>france bombings
>implying the next attack wont be all across europe

The portuguese would literally flick on their killer instincts and form huge militias to go hunt down mujahids across Europe.

Implying it's not the Euro finals.

>places

Villages and cities far away from the finals so that the terrorists can do what they want without police interfering

>time
during the match

Stay strong france

off by one

kek does not will it

why dont you tell us when you have them planed (((slovenian)))

I'm doubtful about it. Seems too easy. Il would rather consider this point of view : but not during the euro.

Before the Euros, Sup Forums was so certain that ISIS would be lauching attacks left, right and centre. And now with just one game left to play, nothing has happened and nothing will happen.

Sup Forums BTFO. Islam is a religion of peace after all.

Finals today.

ISIS takes team's family hostage. "Must throw the match if you want them to live. Tell anyone we kill them."

2-0 Portugal. ISIS wins large amounts of money, enough to fund their EU campaign for the next 10 years.

Le Tour finish line.

Paris Metro, Orlean and Lyon. 13 explosions. 3000 dead. Somewhen before elections.

These daesh faggots are barely able to organise anything. How theyve managed anything in the west surprises me. People have been freaking out something would happen during the soccer tournament, not a single things taken place. And its all over in a few hours. These pussies have had their best ever opportunity to make a splash, and they couldn't muster anything.

Sure, if they were lulling us into a false sense of security all month, and plan to go ballistic sometime in the next twelve hours I'll eat my words. I doubt it though.

All the can do is explode grandmas in a Baghdad market, or cut the heads off six year old girls who can't into koran. Pissweak faggots edgelords the lot of them.

Pretty much this. The threat of ISIS is so overblown.

helo fbi

Implying they're not Mossad and CIA assisted.

There is no PR value attacking a village.
By the way good luck assaulting multiple baricaded houses with people armed in it (you don't need an automatic rifle to kill someone, a good ol' Baikal will do the job).

The main purpose of terrorist attacks is not to kill people, it is to scare them.

>Orléans
Kek

>There is no PR value attacking a village.

Except for the "we could be anywhere"-aspect

Villages and upper-middle class areas are defenseless against terrorist attacks. Imagine how long they could be terrorizing it without word even reaching the police, yet alone the first regular police cars being dispatch and dealt with.

In my opinion that scenario is scarier than hitting the inner city

There is huge PR value attacking 1,000 population village and slaughtering all the people there, leaving no one alive
Bonus points for doing this without getting caught

Also everybody thinks now that if they don't go to big cities, they are safe from terrorism
We get used to big city bombings

Remeber how many people the 3 bombers outside of the Stade de France killed in Nov 2015?

Zero.

There will be no bombings at places / events like this because it directly effects business and those behind these kind of events don't want to effect something of the business scale of football.

77th minute

>

I thinks the police is working hard today. But if they made a mistake it could cost hundred of deads and possible far right attacks.

I think ouf secret services are yhr one working the most.

>1,000 population village and slaughtering all
Explain me how do you do that foreign soil with a commando of 5-6 shitskins (max) with AK47, they are not the Wehrmacht during WW2.
They could maybe kill 10-15 people, but the noise will alert neighbors enough to baricad themself in their houses and call the police, after that the cops would be everywhere.
Even the best special forces trained for breaching will tell you that entering in the most basic house takes a lot of time when the occupiant are alerted in advance.

The only mean they have to kill people is by rapid attack that last less than an hour on high density public zones. where they can trap defenceless people.

Well, the last I heard was 13 jihadis had come to Europe.

Some explosives are readily avaliable which police in Brussels couldn't find.

Euro 2016 is a perfect deterrent, everyone's focus is there.

Even the guy who killed the two police officers said the euro will be like a graveyard.

Something will happen - they had a lot of failings before they did the bataclan attack. There has been plenty of near attacks that have failed recently. Isis are losing ground, all reports arnt in their favour. Football fans insulting them...

Anyone know what happens after the finals in Paris, any fan zones, street activity?

Let's see if Kek wills it.

Check'em

Yo momma's ass

No, it's keek

This

Mudslimes can kill as many frogs as they want and we don't care, but attacking our football players would make us go full DEUS VULT

It's not easy to find Islamists and pro-Isis, police have to hide their identity because they know they would get killed. They even put soldier in front of mosquee sometimes. Police want to avoid far right attacks but they can't