Why is cartoon network allowing this to be show to children?

Why is cartoon network allowing this to be show to children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
acma.gov.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tumblr the show. Cancerously terrible and propaganda to breed nu-males.

what the hell is this?

Because your mom likes my dick

I don't think actual children are their target audience.

it's a quality show

youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM

>waaaah wuuuuh girl rock likes other girl rock

I wish we were still Libertarians

see
Someone could break it down, but for example the only male of the show is a useless obese half black nu-male.

Ugh, and I hate the people that think Korra is literally the best show on Earth because of its social justice overtones.

This is why Sup Forums is the true ass cancer of Sup Forums

No. Why are YOU allowing your child to watch it?

There's a new Alvin and the Chimpmunks and the first episode was about being a literal cuck.

I am

That's pretty good. There are a lot more Sup Forumsack youtubers than there were a few years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

To think I actually watched this growing up and it now turning into this.

Liberals ruin everything. It's why I don't watch TV for the most part anymore.

>Implying it wasn't shit since the begining

>Weird polyamorous lesbian family indulge in creepy sexual fusion dances in front of children
>Autistic effeminate protagonist
>Openly stated to be intended to fuck with kids' sense of gender identity

Dude, could you please pull your head out of the sand for one fucking second? How many times do you have to watch the Jews TELL YOU their fucking antisocial motives to your face before you admit that they have an agenda?

Relax, I didn't even remember a thing, I'm just making a point.

If anything, give SpongeBob credit for not falling cuck to SJW demands. Even the new shit which admittedly is shit, doesn't fall down to retarded SJW shit

It's 2016 dude...

>"dude"
>assuming someone's gender in 2016
You're literally Hitler.

Steven Universe is getting more and more shitty lately, I never cared about the lesbians as long as it seemed like they were trying to tell a decent story but the shit they pulled with the clusterfuck killed it for me. This show is just episodes after episodes pointless filler and characters crying about MUH FEELINGS, fuck that. They could have done something great but all they seem to care about is stuffing as much liberal agenda into it as they can.

>the last few eps have been some of the most lore relevant this season
>pointless filler
Why are you lying?

Considering that half of america is either autistic or braindead, this doesnt surprise me.

Its objectively okay when girls do it.

The lefty media want to slowly turn kids into degenerates because degenerates will support and vote for leftwing degenerate parties.

Mate look at all the current shows broadcasting on Cartoon Network. It's likw they're designed to make your children into a bunch of autistic, retarded liberal nu-males.

It was still mostly filler, just because they managed to put some bits of information into it doesn't make the episodes less filler-heavy. It probably doesn't help that I can't bring myself to give a fuck about any of the characters anymore and can't bring myself to care about the story, either, because I know it will be most likely resolved in the most retarded way, just like the clusterfuck "arc". I would have defended this show before that point but that shit just ruined it for me.

It is acceptable lesbian propaganda?

No. Animu lesbian is acceptable. Dogshit ugly feminist crayon leabian is cancer.

I said the same thing about Total Drama Island back in the day...

Anime lesbians are pure innocent love.
Western lesbians are utter filth.

anime is still degenerate, no matter which way you spin it

Report this to the channel on which you saw it (go to their website for complaints procedure)then report to ACMA Australian Communication and Media Authority. acma.gov.au/

this is the best possible answer

prove it...

it's all the same bullshit drivel with all these cutesy fucking drawings designed to play on the watchers' feelings (most notably, neckbeards who have very little experience in actual fucking human interaction) and no real attention to actual entertainment

prove me wrong

well, i don't like the show, but it didn't really matter to me that they are lesbians

liberal media is going to become the death of western children, mostly americans, and when conservative parents try forcing their children to avoid such shows and showing them media that's actually designed to be shown to children without forcing stupid fucking liberal views on them, they'll be called "the problem" or "abusing their children by restricting their freedoms"

Jews!

why are parents allowing their kids to watch this garbage?

God, you roaches get lamer and more retarded by the day. Genuinely worthless people.

it's the current year

>prove it..
If we had a camera on you in your home we'd have proof however we'll just use common sense until then.

checked and kekked

>see the art style of this show
>see the basic premise
>"It's Tumblr: the Show."
>"REEE NO IT'S NOT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED IT!"
>"I can guarantee that it's going to be tumblr: the show. Hell, they're obviously pushing 'body acceptance' or some crap, and it's only going to get worse."
>it actually does get worse
>more and more tumblr surfaces in the show

I told ya so.

Also
>Openly stated to be intended to fuck with kids' sense of gender identity
plz confirm

>Korra is literally

Korra is literally a cancer growth on the original series.

Are you new? jews.

Don't you mean keeked

No, this is objectively overrated pretentious shit. It's only appeal was the shock value of it's genre-defiance and muh lesbians.

It's over, boyos.