youtube.com/watch?v=yjRDoMW8QaY
youtube.com/watch?v=UqPUL0MLGOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM
youtube.com/watch?v=DqBuIaa2-_s
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here we go again!

Polish women are fit and love arab dicks though.

Yes, on top of that they love British toilets.

Rolling for Artyom

>RUSSIA NOT DEGENERATE SAVIOURS OF EUROPE
Someone unironically believes that?

Putin is still the top world leader out there

>1.alcoholic and drug degenracy

In the middle of nowhere cold as fuck most of the year i would use drugs too, what else can you do for fun expect murder foreigners

I ve always thought you dont have internet in 3rd world xD

r00l

poleand os a gaag

yes, some new right supporters in europe(dugin,marie le pen,jobbik etc.)

but 9 is Tupic

masturbate to 2d chineese cartoons.

You might want to add:

6. shit poker players

Holy fuck, they're fish.

Only pic related Tobarish.

Well unlike the west russians are not going extinct and it aint filled with hipsters and betas.

>vodka, light drugs and mongolian animation
Yep, that's Russian youth.

>pot calling the kettle black

>rare

youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5ShKaASc

Uzbekistan is this -stan where Islamist have their insurgency, right?

Is that kid Obama?

What's up with Pooland and its inferiority complex?

>2.highest divorce rates in europe
False.
>1.alcoholic and drug degenracy
Lithuania strong, Lithuanians bigger alcoholics

Can't refute anything else though.

Fucking moortugal.

>most multicultural country in europe
>doesn't have mass rapes

where is the mistake?

Yeah that's Obongo.

russians have far more extreme inferiority complex than poles

I'll call you black, cunt

Even if all of that was the truth, with proof, its not anymore because its a Pole that is saying it.
Sorry, but i dont believe you

>this russian butthurt proxy

At least Russia can into space.

See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. You're obsessed with Russia.

Russia is the most multicultural country in the world (after USA). For example I live in place with only 60% whites, others are Buryat-mongoloid natives. Everything is ok. I love my multicultural state.

Yeah, but number 5 is extremely wrong. It's has loads of power and leverage.

cyka

youtube.com/watch?v=yjRDoMW8QaY

Average day in Russia

Chechya is muslim place, is it strange for you?

>Russia is the most multicultural country in the world (after USA)
USA is not the only country in the Western hemisphere. Not to mention the fucking France is actually catching up to is in the number of non-whites.

>For example I live in place with only 60% whites
Altai is nowhere near being a representation of Russia as a whole. It's easier for me to get to Portugal than to your place.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqPUL0MLGOY

ok you are right, in reality i masturbate and cry to russian music which is comparable in melancholy and nostalgy to polish music. this thread is only banter. i love russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM

>polish music
>only lyrics - "we like to suck American dick"
>every song since '45

cyka blyat 9

youtube.com/watch?v=DqBuIaa2-_s

no no we have nice music fuck off fucking russian gru proxy troll xDD I thought russian are not so butthurt about Great Empire Of Poland

>Poland
>empire

M8 you are pretty much irrelevant.

Aren't most poles descendants of jews?

POLAND STRONG MOTHERFUCKERS ONE DISTRICT OF WARSAW WHERE I AM LIVING NOW IS MORE RELEVANT THAN HALF OF 50 MLN UKRAINE. WE ARE PROGRAMMERS AND SHIEET XDDD

PURE ARYAN MASTERRACE WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Poland's gdp is lower than Turkey's while Turks are roaches. You got 40 million and are still poorer.
You mean west slav

are you retarded?(rhetorical question) turkey has 70 mln population and gdp also higher than yours. you know what gdp exactly is? and what is the difference between gdp and gdp per capita? and what gdp measures?

Russia's pretty dank. Yeah there are issues, but most of them are legacies from the collapse of the soviet union, and will get better with time (economic stuff and corruption). Aside for the current problems due to low oil price, they are moving in the right direction imo. Being somewhat isolated from the western banking system, which was supposed to be a punishment, is turning out to be quite a good thing, as european banks are now going to start collapsing.

Just wish they would simmer down a bit and stop the dick waving. I mostly agree with Europes policies - don't attack people here, and don't threaten them, or you get the hose. Just wish we would apply them to all the middle eastern scum as well, instead of inviting them in for rape fests. This makes zero sense to me (which is why I'm now quitting my job and going into politics - hopefully more intelligent people will do the same).

Slavs have a gigantic alcohol and tobbaco problem from an extremely young age

>and will get better with time (economic stuff and corruption)
No, they won't, corruption won't just disappear by itself, it's not magic. The people have to want to do something about it, but the Russians are absolutely apathetic to domestic issues

Małopolska strong. Better than Kongo.

i've a feeling we're inherently degenerate, so that's not all great

>2.highest divorce rates in europe
>4.most multicultural country in europe
NOW HOL' UP MANE

>flag
>shitpost
Like clockwork.

and what are your conclusions from this ranking? that norway and belgium are poorer than nigeria and turkey? you are pure statistical inference genius

rollerino

Everyone with boris and the meme number 7.. Is kek trying to tell us somethin?

PLS

Remind me of Tupic. I vaguely remember that from Sup Forums few years ago, but now have no idea what it was about

rollol

>a Pole is butthurt about Russia
Clockwork

Stuff like this is why I dont have friends along my age group anymore. All of them are/were degenerate fuckwads. None of them do any sports, most of them are fat. Most of them eat like shit and like drugs.

I fucking hate them so goddamn much. I am glad to get away from them inside of a sports club that mostly has fit middle aged people. Their middle age is not that much of a problem considering that the degeneracy of the youth is a 100 times more annoying that that.

Fuck I hate my generation. Il do sports, il not consume alcohol, drugs, and il eat well without the need to be criticized and downplayed by them. Fuck those dudes and dudettes.

straightedge + sports 4 life

>all that R1b in Cymru
Feels good to be of Western European stock, unlike slavshits.I wonder what this map would've looked like at the height of the Roman Empire?

also to add, I am a slav inside flag related. But havent really dunk any alcohol for over 2 years now.

I wonder if there are many slavs like me who have the potential to be non degenerates, to be people of virtue...

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

sorry, I have to do this

>Stuff like this is why I dont have friends along my age group anymore
You have no friends because you are an insufferable faggot who thinks not drinking somehow makes him a better person

Sorry for what? Its a fact that my generation is more fat than the previous one, that they eat even worse and that they are building up alzheimer even faster than their parents?

Obesity is still rising and that generation is making it rise faster still

I am not like the ones in my generation, that is a simple fact. Inside of the club, which is fairly large, there are almost no people of my age there.

So yea, I am better than my generation. I do more sports, eat better and am more healthy in general.

You may find it hard to believe, but I actually choose not to interact with drunks and degennies too much.

The one "good" thing about these drug addicts is that they are always very friendly and open to interactions...as long as you consume their poison.

But I always simply say no, and move on. Its more fun to join a sports club and to participate in competitions than with those druggie degenny losers.

>drug addicts
wew lad

don't forget the fedora tip

sorry dude, I would not drink with you. Shoo and play with your degenny friends for all I care.

its go time

Alright mate, I will. Play with... yourself I guess.

So do we call you kotlets, or use some other fat joke.

pörgetés

>butthurt belt niggers noise

fun

this is not butthurt but reality

krokodil tears for russia
>muh infrastructure

heh

RARE
A
R
E

>a Pavliviczé thread

You are getting disliked more and more on Sup Forums. This flag will be shitpost-central soon.

Hello, Pavliviczé.

i live in poland and russia too

poland have 90% brainwashed by shitty media pathetic white niggers with STRONG history complexes
catolics is cheapest nigger-tier sect

Majority of population are in Central Russia where winter is about 15-25°C cold, starts in December end in late March-early April.

sucki sucki

typical polish wigger behaviour

>sandnigger Roosh fan

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

picrelated

"Russia stronk" is a meme, Putin is a oil dictator, I encourage all Sup Forums russiaboo cucks to come here for a big dose of red pill.

>typical
Nice bait, pshek.

based russian

>americans draw themselves wearing sunglasses

fuck those autists

>highest abortion rates in europe
how is that bad?

I've posted proofs a lot of times, they do not help. I got called jewish shill, CIA shill, proxy-hohol and my favourite – self-hating cuck which is the most ironic because Sup Forums hates their governments and loves their countries but they are the true red-pilled patriots and I'm a cuck for doing the exact same thing.

White lives are precious.

What does that have to do with slavshit abortions

>I got called jewish shill, CIA shill, proxy-hohol and my favourite – self-hating cuck
just a shizoid liberashka