Will it actually be as bad as the reviews say?

Will it actually be as bad as the reviews say?

It'll probably be worse. Those were just the best reviews Disney could afford.

Reviewers are saying it is as boringly shot and choreographed as the marvel movies. Really makes you wonder why they didn't shit on the marvel movies.

Scott Buck is a hack on the level of Tim Kring, I have no doubt it's awful shit.

YOU'RE A RICH WHITE MALE!

Easy target.

Marvel wont lose any real cash on this since people will watch at least half the series before they quite if it is truly bad.

At this point after hearing reviews for the other series it feels like half of the reviews had them playing in the background when they "reviewed" the shows.

The main complaints are a white man learned special mythical martial arts then teaches a bitch who only knows kung fu how to do mythical martial arts.

Basically, people believe all asians do martial arts, only asians can be good at martial arts otherwise it's racists, and all asians know all forms of martial arts. You can't teach an asian how to fight because it's already in their genetics.

Those are buoyed by good actors playing interesting characters.

Marvel won't lose any money over this unless it is so bad millions of people cancel their Netflix subscriptions in protest.

JJ wasn't any good, but "muh stronk womyn" so..... It's probably as good as JJ

I think it will be shit solely because of casting. Nobody takes this twink literal faggot seriously

the lead actor is a fagot

Race bullshit aside, nearly every review has said that the fight scenes are poorly choreographed and that Finn doesn't have the physicality to carry the role.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

IT'S FUCKING IRON FIST

HE'S A KUNG FU MAN

YOU HAD LITERALLY ONE JOB

FUCK

This show pissed off SJW because he's a fucking white male. Then he blames Trump for some reason and now the Sup Forums crowd hates him. lol

I'll still watch it, but it's probably going to suck.

>manufacturing controversy to market your capeshit
don't care

so better then average for Marvel?

So it's Spiderman and Logan actors, who cares?

the only cristisims i've heard about this are
>he's white
he's suppose to be
>the actors a faggot
? so
>the fight scenes are bad
they can't be any worse the JJ or LCs one's, the one's they've shown seem fine.

really wtf is going on here? the fucking show isn't even out yet

>Tim Kring

Why did you have to remind me of Heroes Reborn you kike

>Finn doesn't have the physicality to carry the role.
He looks like a real monk who would live on a diet of rice. I don't see the problem.

>in the future horn-rimmed glasses guy walks around and perves on cheerleaders
wat did Tim mean by this?