Do you think that Lilly Wachowski is jealous of her sister for being the prettier of the two?

Do you think that Lilly Wachowski is jealous of her sister for being the prettier of the two?

>the Wachowski's literally got sex changes

I thought that shit was a fucking joke....

well they made some good movies though

D-Do you think ever....

They're both actually pretty passable as ugly women desu

So ... they BOTH got sex changes now? Do they still have their twig and berries or no? Someone give me the rundown

They went the full lane of sissy hypno.
Would watch a biopic about the wachowski 'story'

There's a lady in one of my classes that looks just like the one on the left, maybe a little fatter.

creepshot pics or it didn happn

Lana was persuaded to go full tranny by her dominatrix wife as a form of extended humiliation and orgasm control.

the real question is "how far have they gone"

>The Wachowski Brothers
>The Wachowskis
>The Wachowski Sisters

Just finished reading that article like 20 minutes ago.
It's like a Warren Ellis short story.

why would you want to become a woman? I don't want to put on make up every day.

link to article please

ok, but why the brother too? how deep does the rabbit hole go?
the wachowsi siblings

Pls share

how do you get this fucked up? and who could possible take them serious. I'd laugh in their fucking face. Wtf

A significant portion of transgender people were sexually abused as children. Don't molest your kids folks. The degeneracy starts with YOU.

not much is known about the other one.

Don't tell me how to live my life user

lol I bet they scissor each other and play second life all the time.

off topic, but hearing the wachowski humiliation, how probable is it that pic related was mind-tortured by military dominatrixes into becoming a tranny too? (as an example for 'traitors')

she got favorable political treatment for it though

not impossible, but she was really faggy before she went to prison, as she's only likr 5'2'' or something which suggests Low Test. I would even go as far as to say that Chelsea Manning might be trutrans.

maybe someone in the military had a bad conscience and empathy for the mindfuck
hope you're right....Imagine being julien assange and if the US catches you, you fear they will do to you something like turning you trans (and you just have to do it)