Anyone else liked it better when the kids actually acted like kids and Randy wasn't the main character of the show?

Anyone else liked it better when the kids actually acted like kids and Randy wasn't the main character of the show?

so, pre 2008?
yeah that was nice.

Randy was god-tier from about season 7-12. Then he pretty much got flanderized to death.

I haven't watched South Park in 3 years because just the promos make me cringe

Yeah, but i'm glad they updated their style instead of letting things stale.

First era South Park is the boys and Chef. Good times had by all.

Second era South Park is Butters and Randy. Mostly good, occasional greatness.

Third era South Park is preachy Trey Parker soapbox. Avoid

Ben Affleck is an alcoholic.

All South Park seasons are quite entertaining (although to differing degrees) except the last season, debate me faggots

I'm gonna tape you to a chair and make you watch the whole of Season 14 in one go

Honestly if they kept going on with that formula the show would get super stale, im glad that they are being expirimental with the themes on the show for better or for worse

>Medicinal Fried Chicken
>You Have 0 Friends
>Crippled Summer
>Insheepstion
>Creme Fraiche

It's going to be fun

18 was also shitty but not as bad as 20th

okay but i'm going to massage your balls, and the dvd commentary will stay on the whole time

You better swallow

only if you hold it until the last episode

I liked it better when you could just watch a random episode, without having to watch the complete season to "get" the joke or whatever "epic conspiracy" they are trying to unravel.

I agree that 18's the weakest season after 20, but

>Go Fund Yourself
>that drone episode
>Freemium
>Cock Magic

make it worth a marathon imo

I agree with you

I think it's because they hired new writers

I really don't know user, but that makes sense. There's not a single good episode from entire season 20, so fucking stupid

1,2,18, and 19 were complete garbage.

Check out season 19

>1,2 complete garbage

2 is fucking great.