600 POUND LIFE FAT KINO ON RIGHT NOW

600 POUND LIFE FAT KINO ON RIGHT NOW

800 POUND FATASS REFUSES TO WALK AND DR. NOW IS MAD

GET IN HERE

This is the guy on right now

Dr. Now has the patience of a saint

Are you streaming it or something?

Nah I have cable, no idea if their is a stream anywhere. There really should be though, this show is too golden for Sup Forums to miss

This is the grossest, most frustrating, and most depressing episode of this show I've seen

>ordering fried rice and eggrolls as "healthy food" right after he got out of the hospital for heart failure

How do these people not get blood clots?

These threads made we watch this show for the 1st time the other day.

2 twin women who weighted 600 lbs each. Literally all they did was wake up and eat.

Will Tammy and Amy end up on this show for lolcow kino

She's not even THAT fat

if they just straight up stopped eating, how long would they survive off of their stored fat

Unfortunately, when in starvation mode, the body goes after muscle more than fat.

>844 pounds

WHAT?

This guy on right now has been eating 10,000 calories a day and weighs 844 pounds, Dr. Now is tearing them up right now

Oh my fucking God how the fuck is this even possible. That's almost a fucking ton. What the fuck

His legs are covered in boils and gross sores and shit, it doesn't even look like there is even any skin left

well a ton is 2000 lbs

related

This one belongs in the greentext Hall of Fame

Nigga gained 100 pounds after he got to Houston

is this real

>he gained 3 lbs

Holy shit

>gained 3 pounds being in the hospital for a month

hes like the fucking Blob

It's the magic of /fit/

The longest fast in history was like 1 year by some obscenely fat guy. Didn't eat for a whole year. Drank water and took vitamins to make up the lack of food

oh my god those fucking feet AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh

Is there any online cable provider with TLC? I'd buy it and stream if they had it, but Sling don't it seems.

Not remotely true

Citation

How does one get so fucking fat? I mean, around 300 pounds any sane human would say "I think I may have a fucking problem."

This is always a good reminder, your life may be shit but at least you arent a mountain of lard that is half rotten.

That's what happened, to me. Was 298, said I was nearly 300 and dropped down to 200 and I want to lose more.

I can't fathom how or why someone could or would want to go back 300 pounds.

Nice. Good on you dude.

How the fuck does this happen? I would feel like shit if i ever crossed 177 pounds.

how the hell can they even sleep, with pain and mechanical difficulties breathing, they've gotta only be able to sleep in fits and starts from pure exhaustion

What was your height?
I was 225 at 5'5 on January . Dropped it to 190 last weigh in a couple days ago. Bad eating habits and soda man.

6'0"

Utter lack of willpower + enablers for their addiction

anywhere to stream this once its over

I guess it boils down to willpower and how little shame you have.

a person can't get over even 400lbs alone. As just the acts of obtaining preparing their own food will burn more calories than they could ever ingest.

and these people are immobile.

Therefore, this is not a question of willpower and shame, its a reality they have people who care about them no matter how fat they get.

Is this episode a rerun of the one that just played?

The most I've ever weighed was 190 and it was awful. Can't even imagine how these people exist

i was between 300-400 for a few years. came down to being in college, getting take out food everyday, then eating food at home. usually didn't eat breakfast or lunch, just gouged at night. Probably ate at least 4-5 thousand calories a day. Some day more. had the whole, oh ill start dieting next week, so i can do whatever i feel like now. that went on for years. lost weight when i moved out, got a job, and ate 1000 cals a day of fruit and canned soups for a year.

The most I weighed was 227 while I was at my parents. They were huge fucking enablers and my dad was a kitchen nazi who would not let me buy healthy meals and would through a huge fucking fit when he would. I eventually just started starving myself.

People like that need to be fucking gassed man, you should never let that happen to your own kid.

ow my leg

I'm 180 at 5'11 and want to kill myself desu, I blame the beer. Wish I could get back to my amphetemine fueled 130 lbs I was senior year

I was at 270lbs while at college when I just ate like shit constantly

I've lost 20lbs but it's taken me like 4 months and I'm stalling pretty hard at 240

I'm currently at 430 lbs. I am 28 years old.

AMA.

Tripcode so you know replies are me.

was like 170 a few weeks ago at 5'8"
stopped getting drunk every day, eating less, running so much my legs hurt
fuck being fat bro

wtf how

i lost 10 pounds in a week and i dont even weigh 200

just eat less fatass

T H I C C

>any sane human would say "I think I may have a fucking problem."
>any sane human

you answered your own question

>tfw fat/weight gain fetish
>tfw this stuff disgusts me and makes me disgusted with myself

In my defense I only pursue fatties with the faces and makeup skills of supermodels but fucking hell this is some messed up shit

Literally how?!
Please describe a regular day in your life.

i wish i had the money to eat that much. what do these people do for a living so they can afford 10,000+ kcal a day?

Are you joking? 170 at 5'8 is fucking nothing.

Have husbands/moms that get them whatever their fatass desires because they secretly have weight gain/incest fantasies

>get up
>take dog outside
>get mom to drive me through a drive thru (usually burger king, i love whoppers)
>sit down, eat
>play video games for a few hours
>eat again
>play more video games
>take dog out after feeding her
>play video games
>go to sleep
>wake up, repeat

I drink about 7-8 cans of soda per day, along wit the largest drink I can get from the drive thru that day.

for me it is
i dont have much muscle. so it gave me small bitch tits and a beer belly

They abuse welfare and depend on kindness of others. Welfare should be void if you are over a certain weight.

It's just barely in overweight range as far as BMI goes

why havent you killed yourself

how tall are you?

>BMI
>relevant

BMI means absolutely fucking nothing for anyone who lifts.

What kind of dog?

A hotdog

I have seriously considered it at multiple points.

But then I got a dog and now I'm feeling happy every day.

5"10" or 5'11"

BMI is just general as well, then we have types which he would fit in skinnyfat category.

Can someone please explain to me what the crusty shit on their legs is? I must know and I don't want to ask my doctor sister because she'll think it's weird

trust me i have too much body fat even at 170

it's blood being squeezed out every pore from the sheer pressure from all the fat

>people think these weights are bad

Fucking manlets I swear

No clue. A mutt as far as I can tell.

Then go throw up, porky

Your knees will thank you for staying under that weight even if you are fit.

>tfw 5'3" manlet

I would be obese at 160 lbs lol

Yeah, 190 at 5'7" is a pound away from being obese. I'm 130 now and skinnyfat

nah bro i take care of my enamel
:^)
I think I'll go for a run after my job interview tomorrow instead

My knees were fucked from working 3 years at a grocery store stocking shelves, thank you very much

If you're a 60yo woman with ostheoporosis, maybe

Probably the worst I've seen, beating out the fat Juggalo who rented out a rental to drug dealers and got door kicked.

>Literally getting told by Dr. Now to fuck off

This is called plantar hyperkeratosis. Basically fatties weigh too much so the skin on their feet turns into a rhino horn

but user I like food

why user

Can you show a picture of yourself?(no face needed just body)

Is diabetes a worry for you or does the fat supersede that?

I drink around 1-3 glasses of soda a day and I ain't getting fat but I don't want know of that diabetes

do NOT insult my mother

No it doesn't you retard. Do you really think that if a 600 pound person stopped eating completely except for vitamins and water, they'd turn into a 530 pound blob of nothing but fat, bones, and organs? That what, once your body's used up free floating reserves, it goes after the muscles until atrophy, and then uses fat as a last resort?

Every part of your body can run perfectly on burned fat except for your brain. Once you run out of ketone bodies, the derivative of fatty-acids, your brain needs a real protein source and goes for the muscles. The rest of your body works perfectly fine on fat. That's literally what it's there for.

People only think they're losing muscle mass when they're fasting because they underestimated the amount of water and fat making their muscles seem bulkier. If you're claiming that the body's go-to when you're starving is to start burning raw muscle tissue, you're a fucking idiot. You do lose some muscle when you're starving to death, but it's only as an absolute last resort, and only to keep the brain going while the rest of your body is running off your fat ass.

Didn't she manage to get fit?

You faggots need to start working out. I'm 5'9" (save the manlet humor pls), and I used to weigh 135, feeling sleek and rock star thin. I was big fatass as a 17 year old, I scratched 170 and it freaked me out, and that's when I got down to 135 in college.

Been exercising the last couple of years, and my body fat is 12%, but I weigh 167, and I look good and feel great.

Similar situation here. I'm 5'7 and I weigh 173lbs now at about 15% bf. Hoping to get down to around 160 range and really get the defined look going.

Yeah that's my next step. Just need to figure out how to get enough protein

Can you do this with your hands?
You could punch everything you want without it hurting afterward.