Hey son... I... I found these on your computer.... is there something you need to tell me...

>hey son... I... I found these on your computer.... is there something you need to tell me? you know it's okay to be different and your step-father and I will still love you

At this point my family probably thinks I'm asexual

Who's the nigger?
Plus don't add Ben's fake muscles to Cavill and Ronon who actually worked for this

>Who's the nigger?

Imagine being this out of touch, for fuck's sake.

Dude, it's Cyborg, no one gives a fuck. Normies are going to be so disappointed when they realize he isn't the "BOOYAH" guy.

>Amy the worst
delete this

Who's the gook?

affleck has cgi abs KEK

Lex's assistant, I think.

how can women even compete

>Ben's fake muscles
Huh?

Same here.

the only logical conclusion from considering these two images is that DC is run by homos

THIS IS KATANA

Imagine being this reddit

Ben used a muscle suit in the movie. He got in shape but not nearly as jacked as all the other guys.

or that women are disgusting compared to men

Can we talk about the only good DC cape show? I haven't seen it in a while. Has Cam or Nat shown feet?

If by "men" you mean the ones that look like the guy in your pic.

It's like how those little queers are always posting that picture of jason momoa and making out like it's a symbol of masculinity when you just know they're pulling themselves to it.

Do you mean the Bat suit

unironically how do I get a body like this?

What's wrong with his dick

Why is there nothing in his crotch?

>step-father

lel you married a fucking cuck

Is that Justin Long?

Creatine.

Does that stuff actually make you bald quicker?

>step-father
lmao your mom's a whore

Steroids fuck with your genitals bro

>Dude, it's Cyborg

See, even a mong like you could figure it out. Tired of spoonfeeding retards on this board who can't into critical thinking who then gets assblasted when you call them out for it.

Find a different board or better yet, kill yourselves.

Roids.

Though you can get somewhat close by just working out properly and have a good diet. But that's going to take a few years.

We all know white bois have small dick

>kill yourselves
wow real original my man

>kill yourself
>for not recognizing a C-list character from a children's picture book

Hmm desu, I mostly have twink tier models and vidya charcters on my pc but my mom never really said anything about it. Besides i like to imagine i am the character whos beauty fascinates me.Its not like im a closet fag, i have a 100gb jav collection.

>i have a 100gb jav collection.
Favorite actress?

Tina Yuzuki (Rio-chan) aka my Javfu, desu.

Wtf is a muscle suit?

>hey son... I... I found these on your computer.... is there something you need to tell me? you know it's okay to be different and your step-father and I will still love you