This country is cucked beyond repair. The leftist government instead of trying to repair the country...

This country is cucked beyond repair. The leftist government instead of trying to repair the country, builds mosques like the faggots they are. Pls EU don't give them any more money

savaged, raptored hidden

They give us money so that we are more in debt to them

how shit is it there right now anyhow
am vacationing there like every other serb in like two weeks

It's Saudi Arabia paying for all those Mosques and it's your lefty politicians taking back handers for it

and instead of doing something with the money, like you know, help the poor or create more jobs or invest in industry or fix infastracture, we build mosques for mudslimes while they made our biggest church a mosque

like it always has been, where do you go?

It's alright. I was in Athens a few months ago, you can pretty much drink forever on pocket change and the women are easy. Easier if you act like you have a lot of money--which you do, because in Greece two hundred bucks is a lot of money.

Do you honestly believe the golden dawn bullshit?
There will be no mosques because no money and no muslims for the same reason.
This country will be cleansed without spilling a single drop of blood.

The money they give you is their means of controlling you through debt. You say it like they're making you a favor. How ignorant can you be?

It is fucking disgusting. Why would any leader with a brean acept that money from Saudi?
Europe is getting fucked, how long till we all collapse? Betrayed by our own people.

It's not really Golden Dawn though, multiple new sites report that
and we're making it even worse

stavros (been going there for years or the area around)
no idea if i spelled it right

This "building" is going on for 4 years and not a single brick is used.
They are professional liars and they don't care.

You mean in Crete?

if anything with Syriza it's going to advance

actually north of Athos
more or less the #1 place all serbs go since we poor as fuck

I've heard that a lot of Serbs come to Greece a lot, you guys are awesome

its nice and its cheap
prices more or less what we have here (which is terrible)
always a good place for vacation i GUESS

This is what happens when the people stop political assassinations. You give the government free range over your people and nothing to fear.

PAY DENBTS

kek, these responses always come from amerifats, I suppose when your people become a minority in 10 years time you get some insecurity

DEBNTS

We are also cucked beyond repair,
and loving every second of it.