Is he /ourguy/ ? Also Cum Town thread

Is he /ourguy/ ? Also Cum Town thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1z2lGNnx52w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFlxP0f-FD4
reddit.com/r/Cumtown/comments/5fo5eh/premium_cumtown_episodes_mirror_updated_weekly/
change.org/p/my-dick-make-my-dick-huge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck I love cumtown.

I have missed what caused the uproar?

These fights about comedians crossing lines or just being outright criminals are so boring and common in the comedy world, and Mullen isn't exactly flying under the radar, so it must be some people from outside the club scene who just recently encountered him.

Seems like it was something to do with Left Twitter and the inevitable anti-Chapo movement.

Nick can be really funny at times

but holy shit he's a super cuck (not as gay vocalfry jewboi or nog-worshipper Stav) and still these people are after him

what exactly is her problem with the okcupid thing?

whats the deal with Chapo exactly?

it's extremely unfunny but there's this manufactured jew pr that they're edgy and TWISTED

>pretended to be a young girl with down's syndrome
Two words dude, role playing chat room

Some insane woman tweeted at like 100 people asking them why they followed nick mullen then the whole thing where they bring up his emmet till tweet and rape jokes and people were upset at him (again) he's not on Twitter anymore which is the funny part

That's four words, you downie.

Normies love Chapo Felix is the only one worth a damn but it's all boring politics shit

They're edgy to leftist who are trying to be progressive and "woke".

A cuck? How

it really looks like inside "jokes" urbanites say to each other to fit in and be part of a group. "lol volcel" etc and sub-chomsky thinking

they're probably well-connected, I heard one of their dads is an NYT editor

Basically. They're all fyad something awful posters that are good at Twitter. Makes me cringe seeing people say failson

well i mean not as bad the other two, but he'll play along with the usual american niggers-are-superior worship and self hatred.

he's more of a "berniebro" (more concerned about working class shit than sjw stuff) but he still orbits that stuff

yeah a lot of the weird twitter is those people (actually less fyad and more people who were sweating & hoping to not be targeted by fyad). LF goons, trannies etc

huh makes sense, very Sam Kriss esque. Jew, goon, rich family, media urbanite networking etc

Ah you're on of those kekistan pepe shit posters

no fuck off kekistan shit is really embarassing

Lmao. It hurts watching lowbies trying to riff with weird Twitter

Just stress relief, most Leftist commentary is so serious and self-aggrandizing that the Stupid Era has made it insufferable.

It isn't even really the politics [re: ] because it is mainly just bitching and not all that funny.

The reading series are hilarious and the general commentary on the ridiculousness of the media is the main draw, imho

Huh. Boring stuff.

>be angry women at nick
>other women start posting naked pics
>lol so random
>its about this fight
>totally not about our attention whore issues
seriously wtf

That was a great thread. The girl who started it was the hottest one but I think those chicks weren't the ones that were mad at nick

they werent but they tried to relate to it somehow and make it seem like it wasnt about their whore mental issues

If Stav had one less iq point he'd literally be a fat white trash retard

Who cares bitch I saw some titties

>not liking chapo

>greeks
>white

>there is a guy sexually assaulting female improv comedians
>dude pretends to be vulnerable chick to draw this guy out
>gets results
>reeee he did it in a way I don't like I wish that guy was still raping women

I don't care if julia's crazy she's my onlinefu

The Palestinian Norwegian chick right?

God damn I need a QT Arab gf

beardo gayhouse sucks my man, felix is the only moderately funny/intelligent member. the others are a stay at home dad who shouts into the mic and the son of a rich new yorker who hasn't worked a day in his life but is somehow a communist

She's trying to be glad that it got exposure but mad that it wasn't her that got the attention.

>Some insane woman tweeted at like 100 people
that was weird because it implied people want to be around old psycho ugly liberal sluts and need to stop laughing and breathing for their approval

i dont get how they dont see they dont have the bargain power here. "suck my old pussy if you want this poz load on your mouth"

which one of those are the pedobeard fattie?

Yeah she's pretty hot and had the nicest body everyone else was ehh

As an expert, she's turkish-swedish

will is the entitled son of the rich chode who had life presented to him on a silver platter

the one whose name escapes me, he always calls in and shouts a ton with nothing in particular to ad, he's the stay at home cuckola. I've noticed his autistic jokes always fall flat too, no one ever laughs at him but he is always the first to scream with over exaggerated laughter at other people. fucking hate him the most.

the asian dude virgil I'm not a huge fan of and amber is just the token woman.

without felix the show would crash and burn. he even did a premium episode where he hosted it by himself and people loved it. it was bretty gud desu. btw i have a link to an RSS feed for premium chapo, who wants it il post it

if you have one that you find the funniest of them all, sure. All I seen was terrible

pls post

>BUT some misogynist pigs demanded proof of our claims

Damn. The system really is broken.

>he's the kind of guy who creates fake OkCupid accounts pretending to be a girl with Downes Sydnrome

No idea who this guy is, but I like him already.

bros, what is this thread about?

Oh Turk QTies, even better

Who the fuck are literally any of the people being discussed ITT.

Is this all a meme with fake names or something?

I think they're talking about podcasts no one has ever heard of.

That's my guess.

minor twitter/podcast celebs

there's some crossover with frogtwitter and that's probably where it intersects with Sup Forums

Sup Forums- Television, Radio, Podcasts, Telegraph, and Cinema

see pic, enjoy lad

cumtown podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=1z2lGNnx52w

Will was funny both times he was on Cum Town so I don't care he's a trust fund babby

those were good stories for a navy seal guy who is a 9/11 first responder

>will
>funny

It's some dudes who lurked LF during its downfall and now spout unfunny weird twitter shit while also talking bout politics

that makes a lot of sense, it sounds like old teachers trying to repeat old LF vibes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFlxP0f-FD4

WHATS THE CODE

kek

thats not him is it?

It's too bad, LF was pretty funny back in the day. Too bad all the superstar posters have gone insane

it is, he talked about it on the last premium episode. on the cumtown reddit board they have a link to a premium feed

>Two words dude, role playing chat room
I think he thought that role-playing and chatroom were both one word.

getfiscal is still the same, babyfinland is a confused fag, deadken is a antisemitic stereotype

shit got dark after the tranny stuff

LF?

(bless you, didnt know about the premiums)

I don't understand.

How did they take him(who btw?) down?
I don't think you're taking down for writing filthy stuff on okcupid to someone.

Old political forum on something awful

for these people saying "my dick is so hard" is on the same level as rape

(i remember once girls and trannies saying posting goatse was a sexual violation since its sex related and uninvited)

reddit.com/r/Cumtown/comments/5fo5eh/premium_cumtown_episodes_mirror_updated_weekly/

Stop shilling this fucking trash here.

I originally read those tweets and thought she said that Nick had roleplayed as an autistic teenager girl years before for his own personal enjoyment and just saved pictures of it, which sounded much funnier.

>t. Seth dickfield

i mean, he kept in touch with a family who sent him emails thinking he was their son, thats not out of the shit he'd do

The Joe Rogan Online Defense Force is here

>(i remember once girls and trannies saying posting goatse was a sexual violation since its sex related and uninvited)
Yeah it's weird.

I've been sent pics of asses and pussies, and quite frankly the pussy pics aren't always that pleasant looking, but it's crazy that I could potentially claim it was a sexual violation.

the only part he's role-playing in that scenario is the teenage girl. the autism is real.

desu whenever i see goatse nowadays its like seeing an old friend once again

WHere? I don't see the premiums

Nvm scrolled up

change.org/p/my-dick-make-my-dick-huge

kek

Any Chapo preems?

>paying for podcasts

...?

these girls have mental illness for real

>white adjacent
this is some nazi race sub policy shit

read the thread guy