Certificate of Peace for Islam

>PARIS: In a major development that should silence critics of Islam who have been blaming it for terrorism, UNESCO has declared that Islam is the most peaceful religion of the world.

>“After six months of rigorous study and analysis, we have concluded that Islam is the most peaceful religion,” Robert McGee, head of comparative studies wing of International Peace Foundation declared in a press conference that was attended by UNESCO officials too.

>“Terror has no religion,” he said, “Islam means peace.”

>“Right Wing organizations should stop maligning Islam and Muslims at least after this certificate from UNESCO,” our founder editor Mofat Javed hoped.

juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/

what just happened ? did we #blacklivesmatter too much ?

SAvaGEd for sliding attempt.

Look at OP flag silly anons

They can say it all they want, doesn't make it true.

do memes come true?

Bhuddism would like a word, mate.

It's a satire website made by a poo-in-loo. Stop falling for it.

>Jainists exist
>believe in absolute pacifism
>remove insects from their homes without harming them
>don't eat root vegetables because harvesting them could harm microorganisms in the soil
>somehow more violent than muslims

Also, anyone have a count of how many UNESCO World Heritage Sites Islam has destroyed in the last decade?

Some even cover their mouth so that they may not accidentally eat a living thing.

that site is basically the indian version of the onion

So it's a proper shitpost

Fuck off already

Obvious satire

Translating
>UNESCO has declared that it has no moral values and is completely controlled by the (((globalist elites)))

I'm not even going to lie to you brah, I think I just found my new news source.

Is it something like a no-rape bracelet?

Indian bant masters at it again

>“Islam means peace.”

But that is blatant lie. Islam means submission, it's totalitarian religion.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( UNESCO ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How could it possibly more peaceful than religions like Buddhism and Shintoism?

It's sort of adorable that there are genuinely people who think this helps.

What about the Jains?

well if you are submitting you arent fighting are you? thats peace. remember if you fight, your enemy wins

Juntakereporter is satire

More peaceful than buddhism? Yeah nah just because they keep saying it doesn't make it true.

Actually Jainism is much more peaceful as opposed to Buddhism

Never heard of it will google it thanks apo

>Islam more peaceful than Bhuddism

>Right Wing organizations should stop maligning Islam and Muslims at least after this certificate from UNESCO
KEK

I like that website