BLM IN AUSTRALIA

Black Lives Matter rally happening in AUSTRALIA. Can't make this shit up.

https:// www facebook com/events/1123103637736559/

I expect our fellow Victorian posters to shut this down if you're not all c u c k s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UYSfgPW5UM
youtube.com/watch?v=lP3XQKu3Ze0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

courtesy of soros for us leaving the EU.

they are accelerating the process if they've started exporting this shit to other white countries

>Victoria

Uh huh.

Anyway, people better fucking troll them if they're nearby.

If there's on in Brisbane, I will.

Only need to reply with this.
Shuts faggots up quite quickly.

Thanks USA for fucking up a country on the corner of the planet somehow.

> black lives matter
TL'd: kill white people

When was the last time anyone was killed by Aussie cops, let alone a dindu?

Australia = Cucked

Difference between American Cops and Australian Cops is that we don't shoot you, we just beat the everloving shit out of you.
Look up any Australian riot/protest and you'll see.

Also here's what to be expected that this rally.

It's usually some junkie kicking up a stink with a knife, hardly ever a coon.

Staggering. Just staggering.

If there's one in sydney I'll wear my thin blue line tee (currently being printed) and carry the traditional "Obey the law. It's easier than getting shot." sign.

Please come to the central coast so I can stab as many blm supporters as possible.

I thoguht protesting is against the law?

lots of aboriginals die in custody under suspicious circumstances and no ones gives a toss cause they are abos

i mean it's kinda fucked but abos aren't very good at not getting into trouble these days cause of alcohol and meth.

Don't even need to look at the facebook page to know it's in the heart of Melbourne.

What can you expect. They come to town on payday and get ripped for the next few days then go home.

Rinse and repeat. They are starting to change a little, thanks to affirmative action. Hopefully they dont turn out to be zombies like those (((educated))) zombies in the states

>lots

>BLM is created in Ferguson
>BLM spreads to larger safer American cities
>BLM spreads to American college campuses
>BLM spreads to Canada
>BLM spreads to the UK
>now BLM is in Aus

Classic monkey see, monkey do as more and more people with even fewer valid issues try to get people to listen to their sob stories. Predictions for the next incredibly stupid place BLM shows up? Israel with Ethiopian Jews?

This victim hood bullshit has to end.

heh
I'll travel from Ballarat to Melbourne to see this

What the fuck is BLM even doing here in Australia, unless you live in Victoria blacks (Abos are seperate) literally do not exist.

Also some bitch tried to organise a BLM rally here in Perth, friend got invited but thankfully turned it down.

I hate niggers so fucking much, can't wait until they're genocided.

Don't give them an audience m8, it'll be five sjw's and a token darkie holding a sign & looking awkward.

>Victoria
Build a wall around it.

there is one in Brisbane, look it up. My autistic feminist friend is going

and combat it

Trip decides what I do

Fucking traitors, i bet they secretly want to watch women get raped by Sudanese gangs, fucking traitors

Funny how BLM says they mean all lives, but then call you racist fit actually simply saying all lives matter.

How many Counter protesters do you think we can gather?

>americucks causing trouble for the rest of the world again

fuck the eternal yank

Our cops are mad cunts, why is this happening here?

Link?

here we go

what the fuck? why? gun violence culture here with criminals and police is nowhere near as pronounced, and hearing about racial/prejudice issues with police and civilians is almost unheard of. also African blacks are less than 0.5% of our population, what in the actual fuck REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Black Lives Matter
they have no power here

guys for real

why would they protest here, every perceived wrong happened on the other side of the planet and there's no way anybody here could plausibly influence literally anything about the situation

objectively speaking this is meaningless

Notice it is only within the richer anglosphere
In poorer areas, they don't give a shit, us too

dont shut it down. dont be any were near it you idiots. black people cant have peaceful protest for long when to many black people are involved

it always turns violent given a little time if there are like 80% blacks. australia has a little gang called apex they will show up. shit might burn down. then who is to blame? cops in another country? or the monkeys who cant behave

>all lives matter = go home negro
im beginning to think these people really are just fucking stupid as shit.

this is deep...

because you have retarded white women in your country too.

i hope you all understand this entire black lives matter is just an excuse for white girls to not feel guilty about nailing black guys.

I will never understand why abos like nigger culture so much. They are absolutely nothing alike besides the whole refusal to work thing

>Implying I want to get rid of all the niggers

Then again, I would be lying if I said I don't.

Abos live their life constantly blind on cheap drinks and drugs, getting bashed by their fellows and passing out on the road. The fucking drop dead all the time, it's only a big deal when it's in a police station

BLMIS A FRONY FOR ISLAMIC JIHAD STOP IT NOW... WELL ITS PROBABLY TOO LATE IN THE USA

You god damn Anglos started this shit, you had niggers in the UK's military back in WW2.

We Germans tried to warn you.

>comrades

A natsoc nazi was saying how hilter had homos in his army,, so you can fuck off too! Natsoc is soft of Homosexuality

T. Self hating Anglo trying to discredit his country from the cancer it created

The weather tomorrow is going to be pouring
RAIN DANCERS ARE GO

Lol you're going to be just as responsible as me if you let the cancer spread in Australia.

That is how much power and say I had in this matter, do something while you still can or get in line like the rest of us Amerigoys.

the problem is black people. no one is forcing them to live in ghettos, no one is forcing them to spend all their money on drugs and booze, no one is forcing them to carry guns and sell crack.

you do realise their excuses for all of this is that the white man is keeping them down? oh the white man put liquor stores in our neighbourhoods, thats why were alcoholics, oh the white man invented crack thats why we sell it, oh the white man invented guns, thats why we use them to kill people.

the problem is niggers.

> we will be holding a peaceful rally in solidarity with our brothers and sisters across the Pacific and bringing to light the Indigenous Australian deaths in custody that are taking place in our own soil.

kill me

Is the cop charging them with a cricket bat and are the other aussies preparing to tackle him, or are they just playing cricket on the highway?

Can't do shit if I'm in the West where the only people with black skin colour are abos.

they're playing cricket

"sunny"
9 degrees to 15 degrees

Now you understand.

This will be used to push "anti-racism" agendas and shill for more brown immigration into your country.

They are Playing cricket in the street bro!

Playing cricket, you can see the other cunts ready to catch the ball

Well, there was a Black Lives Matter march in Iceland so...

Meme movements are global nao. Anything that happens in America is in our backyards the next day no matter where we live on this ball of dust, water, and sheeit..

>Go back to Africa
>All lives are equal

Is the point that both of them are dismissive of a problem? Because comparing having no fucking rights to being shot by the police for breaking a law is fucking pathetic.

There better be livestreams, can't wait to see some Melbroaches get pepper sprayed.

>peaceful protest

You think really think Soros is going to waste shekels on a 100% peaceful protest?

Remember to dress to impress, media will be watching.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Well, there was a Black Lives Matter march in Iceland

Wait......Black people live in ICELAND??????????

>Melbourne

Why am I not surprised

Tru' Dat

If it wasn't for the liberals being in power we would be knee-deep in """"" Syrian """"" """"""""""""Refugees """""""" by now.... and ffs it's mostly White Women from mostly white neighborhoods and their Cuck Orbiters that attend these rally's, none of them have to actually live with their actions since it's all foisted on to the Working class areas.

I mean it's bad enough that we have a bunch of fucking African Migrants violently car-jacking and home invading all over the place but no body is allowed to talk about it since it's "Racism" meanwhile the folk that have to deal with it are left to their own devices.

I wonder how triggered they be if we rocked up supporting our Boys in Blue

#BlueLivesMatter and all that shit

*BLUUUUUGH

KILL THESE FUCKING SUBHUMANS

wherever there is gibs
there mus also be niggers

its a law of nature

go blackface and pretend to be one of them

I too would like a Link, as someone who lives in Brisbane I would love to see these retards out and about.

This kind of thing doesn't really happen here.

The closest we've ever had was the god damn boat baby that got burned by it's mother.

I sat outside for about an half an hour on my way to work arguing with some jew looking bitch about why shitskins shouldn't be let in and told her that australia is full and if they want in they should come legally.

A bunch of people should by MAGA hats and just peacefully walk around the city, they will try to attack people for sure then the police will come with batons.

the thought of an abo on meth is terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UYSfgPW5UM
youtube.com/watch?v=lP3XQKu3Ze0

its beginning to spread. These commie fucks need to fuck off. Our diggers sacrificed their lives for this country

Like 5.

>Melbourne

Literally no surprise.

They'll get the pepper spray all the same

I fucking hate them, communist subversion is real.

Meanwhile Sudanese cunts are jumping people at traffic lights. You can take the nigger out of Africa...

If Theres a branch of UPF or something in brisbane Id like to participate in some commie bashing.... all discreet like.... you know!

nothing good ever happens in sydney

>America fucks up countries globally
>Now gets fucked internally
Like pottery

i want to fugg #6 boi pucci

Oh my god

FUCK MELBOURNE

HOLY SHIT I HOPE SOMEONE SNIPES ALL THOSE CUNTS

>comrades

>that clearly shooped sign
>implying it wasn't based negroes advocating for them all to go home

ever since I left to come to Melbourne I've become more right wing thanks to the leftists here.

What are the odds this also becomes a pro-Palestine, pro-gay marriage, pro-Abo affairs, anti-Pauline Hanson, pro-vegan protest as well?

im going to troll this group with my fake fb

provide images for me to post

Yes, get some names and faces of organizers too !

lol wtf why are they protesting here in Aus?

>Abos
>getting infused with leftist commie shit

How bad will it be

>uniting church
fuckers can unite in Hell.

WE WUZ GERMANS

Just the start lad.