Lukaku isn't celebrating goals for Man Utd because he's angry at being pushed wide for Ibrahimovic

>Lukaku isn't celebrating goals for Man Utd because he's angry at being pushed wide for Ibrahimovic
>Ibrahimovic got asshurt at Barcelona because he got pushed wide for Messi

Time is a flat circle

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-uniteds-romelu-lukaku-sulking-11739028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He would have to score for that to be true

Maybe if he could actually score and didn't have the balance and touch of a colt on ice he wouldn't be pushed out

>Striker no longer even celebrating his goals is annoyed over fit-again Swede telling him to move out wide so he can play centrally when he comes on — and with manager Jose Mourinho for not stopping it

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-uniteds-romelu-lukaku-sulking-11739028

That's the problem with filling your team with egos and mercenaries like United have

time is a 4d hypercube

he's worse than a 37 year old maybe a change of sports would be good for this crybaby

Messi was better than Zlatan.
Zlatan is better than Stormzy.

Lukaku is also 37.

based

>don't play really that well for a decent period of time
>Surprised when someone else is given minutes to try and do what you can't

Fucking crybaby

Millennials/niggers in a nutshell

Kek, complaining about a 36 year old man.
why is lukaku such a crybaby, west brom and everton was perfect for him, nobody to take his place. Chelsea and United has other options, starts to whine and cry

t. millennial

Ibrameme can pluck a hoof from the sky and overall has 10x the ability while stormzy has the touch of a rapist from south sudan

Zlatan is finished, he was dreadful against a 2nd division team

When will this shit mercenary team collapse?

i've been following him since his ajax days, i have never seen him that poor

Cracks are already there

>Mourinho entering meltdown mode during his legendary "second season"
>Lukaku and Ibra turning on eachother
>Mourinho meltdown against City
>Mourinho already casting Mhktaryian out and blaming him

Couple bad results and implosion happens. It doesn't take much to send United fans into Manager Out mode

He definitely rushed coming back because he's a LION and a GOD and we should BOW DOWN to ZLATAN and his god tier healing powers at 49. Reality is he'll play some matches, be absolute shite, probably tear something in his leg and will say bye bye to his career (or his relevancy at least, no doubt he'll end up on 350K p/w in some shithole)

i don't know why he even came back so early, younger players has been out for almost a year with the same injury

Because of his ego, he didn't care if it was at the expense of the team or results, he had to show how strong and special he is

>two years ago I was shitposting on krautchan and telling myself that I would get my shit together in 2016
>a year ago I was shitposting on Sup Forums and telling myself that I would get my shit together in 2017
>now I'm shitposting on Sup Forums and telling myself that I will get my shit together in 2018
Time is a flat circle

it did give him alot of attention and so on. But i still can't believe his body could heal that fast. Age didn't catch up before he came back

Years or centimeters?

little by little Hans, sudden unwanted changes don't last

kek I've been telling my self I would get my shit together since I was 12. 9 years on I have barely scrapped out of secondary school and dropped out of uni for the third time in three years.

this millennial nigger

>350K p/w in some shithole
yeap, I would pay to see him playing here, no team here has the money to pay that tho

like you?