This man did not win Baloon d'or

APOLOGIZE TO THIS MAN RIGHT NOW

Fifa needs a fake rivalry to make them money. If the award went to most talented player of the year it would be Messis since 2008

fpbp

Apologize to Pewdiepie?

Messi wins it every year in my heart :)

sorry you only scored your 25th penal of the season
ill give another one next week m-missi

/thread/

HOW CAN ONE MAN SEETH SO MUCH

first post best post

THE WHOLE OF FIFA SHOULD BE GASSED

SEETHING

Messi had 9 key passes; the same as Kroos, Modric and Marcelo combined

He wasn’t that good today. Ronaldo also had a better past season. I know you guys like to shitpost but it’s no excuse to be retarded

There he is HAHAHAHAHABABABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POINT AND LAUGH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAĂ€AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAGAJAGAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you cant use my phrase like that lad
btw somebody would need to seeth in the first place
stop misappropriating my culture

Messi and Ronaldo have had the same amount of penalties this season

This

I don't even like the maricas, he suck my dick. He's not the best nor is Messi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

shh, I don't think they'll listen

>tp
>tf
You're right though.

SEETHING

Can't tell if this guy is just an extremely committed shitposter or has a genuine problem.

I don't support uefassi

Sort your fellow countryman out, I've never before witnessed such obscene levels of butthurt

Quads Don't lie

>tax evading autist is hated by some

are you surprised

I think he's an underaged kid honestly.
I'm being unironic here, seems like one of those kids that really like [thing] and can't handle any criticism whatsoever so they deflect it away

holy fuck messi is god

It's literally the opposite with messi fags crying and ignoring facts though

He was great today as soon as Kovacic was no longer able to follow him all over the pitch like a puppy. He played a GOAT pass into Suarez that lead to the penalty, and breezed past Marcelo for the third goal. Also he was clearly just thinking about recycling play in the final 25 minutes. He could have gotten more involved in attacks to get himself another goal, but he wanted the win instead.

That is something I would say when i was a kid. Not even joking

NONONONO

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know you are but what am I?

See that's your problem. You live in your own world like some sort of child, with this mentality that you have to take on Sup Forums all by yourself. You can't see reason, or even objectivity. Everyone's wrong, you're right.

Whether you're playing a gimmick or not, you're constantly here, constantly posting some sort of bollocks, you're either an actual child, which I'm more inclined to believe, or a sperg but I can't imagine why you'd decide to come to Sup Forums to sperg over Ronaldo of all things. I don't really want to berate a kid honestly, but seriously make better use of your time. You don't have to Ronaldo post so hard, whether it's ironic or not

I can feel the anger protruding from your screen. Keep reminding yourself because we'll forget messi in a week

Good post

Bad post

He's posting facts in a very calm way and you tell he's angry? You are either autistic and can't read emotions or just mentally retarded

>responding to this retard

The award will go to the CL-winner anyway.

Thank you fellow burger for that

It's such a joke. Neymar will win it this year after PSG slaughter their way to the final. Messi and Ronaldo will finish their careers with 5 ballon d'or's a piece, just to fuel the "goat" conversation.

Imagine being this leafposter

ballon d'or isn't necessarily given to the best player just as the mvp award in any other sport. lebron would've won each of the last 10 years if that were true, but it's decided by more than one factor. team success, narrative, relative value to team etc.
messi is superior to ronaldo, but ronaldo deserved it for reasons beyond individual achievement.

He's not in his teens. I know people like him, and seeing his behaviour over the last year or so, posting about donaldo every single day, never once showing any kind of deviance from his plan of twisting every single stat he can find, never conceding any point in a debate, always insulting people who actually take the time to address his posts, he is absolutely in his late 20s, possibly 30s, and is absolutely a dysfunctional and mentally ill person, i'd guess borderline personality disorder, which comes with extreme delusion, an unwarranted sense of self-esteem and a complete lack of humilty.

Fucked in the head.

why is it a joke? they are the biggest goal scorers of the past 10 years

The MVP usually gets awarded before the playoffs are finished, they can't tell who will have the best season. It's just the best player of the regular season, which is 100% irrelevant

In theory, the Ballon d'Or goes to the best player counting all competitions and both the club and national team

You post this everyday, multiple times a day. Tell me how hypocritical this sounds
>always insulting people
Again, other way around. Merry Christmas to you though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE STATE OF THE LEAF. FIGURES HE ONLY LOOKS AT STATS AS IF MESSI ONLY SCORED A PEN.

Could this Canadian get more BTFO?

It doesn't matter who the better player is, what matters is if your team wins the CL. Messi was clearly better than Ronaldo the past two years but since Madrid won the CL and Portugal won the Euros Ronaldo got the ball.

You don't deserve respect.

Think that guy was spot on. This is the classic response from some kid.

Let me tell you one thing kid. Your future is fucked. You're stuck on this site for the rest of your life.

>spend all year losing every competition except the prestigious del rey
>win one game
>haha you are le btfo:)

reminder messi won all xavi/iniesta euro/wc/euro balons and sneijders inter treble balon

Because they play in a meme league. If someone was scoring 50 goals a season in the Malta league I wouldn't consider them world class. I would consider them a step above the garbage league they play in. The fact all votes count for the same amount of points even though some leagues are vastly superior to others is exactly why the whole thing is completely pointless.

CL is a meme just like all tournaments. Also PSG aren't winning it and Nerman isn't winning the balloon door.

point taken.
how is the start and the end of a season defined in soccer when a player seems to be involved in different competitions every other week? genuinely curious

>Created 9 goalscoring opportunities in one game

I hope you die.
>Le only tap in penalties in big games man

>Messi created 9 chances today, most in a game in Liga this season by a single player.

salah is the topscorer of the premier league

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

but not the same amount of freekicks >: )

sneijder didn't deserve the ballon d'or
he's ribery tier

Around june, all European competitions are over by that time. Continental and World cups with the national team are between club seasons

>leaf

THANK YOU GOAT. I LOVE YOU EVEN THO YOU'RE ARGENTINIAN

"R-R-Ronaldo is better though!"

I feel bad for people that think this...

GOAT

>Lionel Messi breaks a tie with Bayern Munich legend Gerd Mueller to become the all-time top scorer for a single club in Europe's top 5 leagues.

GOAT

>1,68m
>man
The fuck out of here